Male HQ

Earthquake~

Guest thatwasrunie

Did anyone of you felt it ?

how was your experience ?

i personally didnt feel it. kinda sucky living on the first floor.

oh ya, do offer a prayer of any religious belief for the indoneisians.

check it out if you dont know whats happening,

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recent...n/Australia.php

I was shaking myself in the toilet of our office building and when I was done, my colleagues were all looking pale and asked if we felt the tremor. Initially I thought they suspected "something" but after hearing the news i was relieved. Well...relieved twice including the earlier part. :D

Guest thatwasrunie
I was shaking myself in the toilet of our office building and when I was done, my colleagues were all looking pale and asked if we felt the tremor

that strong ? rofl.

its a sign not to wank during office hours already~

I was shaking myself in the toilet of our office building and when I was done, my colleagues were all looking pale and asked if we felt the tremor

that strong ? rofl.

its a sign not to wank during office hours already~

Can't be helped. Today got guest came to vist us. He was stocky chap and standing the whole day talking to my boss and has nice bulgey crotch. When he finally got chance to pee, i quietly followed him and peep at his wild and thick dark brown dick at the urinal. After he was done, i locked myself in the cubicle and wanked off fantasizing being fxxked deep.. :D

Earthquake Details

Magnitude 7.8

Date-Time Wednesday, September 12, 2007 at 23:49:01 UTC

Thursday, September 13, 2007 at 06:49:01 AM at epicenter

Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones

Location 2.526

Guest thatwasrunie

gachi, you were in toa payoh ?

tremors were still felt today. rather sad about current crisis in indoneisia, the fear of tsunami's and constant earthquakes.

T_T

This is what The Police and Spore Civil Denfence Force advice people to do when tremors hit-

Remain calm. If in a building they should

- Get under a table

-Keep away from items made of glass or any hanging object

-Not use the lift

- Not use any open flame in case of a gas leak

If out in the open, they should stay there, away from building and overhead electrical cables. After the tremors have stopped, they should

- Check for any visible signs of structural defects on buildings such as cracks on walls, columns and floors

- Evacuate the building only if there are visible signs of structural defects.

I was servicing two girl when I'm working at Sim Lim Square on the 12th afternoon. I thought I was dizzy, but still try to do the sales. So, keep explaining products to them. :P But, their faces turn pale and ask me about the earthquake after I finished explaining. :lol

Feel like wind, roaming free

According to some expert on earthquake, the 'safest place during tremor is indoors. The velocity and size of the debris that may fall on you when you're outdoors is very different from the stuff that may fall on you when're indoors. '

Obviously these experts dont live in Singapore. Imagine you are living on Floor 2 and you might have 18 more floors landing on you. And yes should I live in a single floored bungalow, I will stay indoor.

google areanpull

Guest thatwasrunie
everytime I see this nick, I can't help but reading it as THAT WAS URINE

firstly, when i read that it sent me cracking with laughter. no, that wasnt urine but that was runie :D RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-KNEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <_<

• Guest locked this topic