Male HQ

Blowingwind Chatroom Got A New Bot

IkuTube

As of noon today, #Blowingwind IRC chatroom has gotten a new bot, named Q which is owned by Galaxy Net.

'Thank You' should go to LupCheong for this effort and dedication. :clap: :clap:

Perhaps, there might be some channel rules :rolleyes:<_< :whistle: :yuk: - it will depend on the botnicks to decide.

Cheers to Blowing Wind!

PS: For those who know LupCheong, support his Mooncake Fest Gathering

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Why so happy about a Bot Q ah? Wat does a Bot Q do? Sorri...uncle is blur as to what is happening. :blink::unsure:

Enchik, so you very good with "hardware" but not "software"..hehe :D

An IRC BOT is like a roBOT. It is a computer program that logs onto IRC and does things automatically, based upon its programming.

Bots were invented to solve several problems which plagued the original IRC users, including establishing and maintaining channel ownership, fending off hostile takeovers during the once feared 'netsplits', and preventing or reducing the effects of flooders.

Bots were invented to solve several problems which plagued the original IRC users, including establishing and maintaining channel ownership, fending off hostile takeovers during the once feared 'netsplits', and preventing or reducing the effects of flooders.

don't we just love hostile peoples :blink:

thanks lc :clap:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.