Male HQ

Selling Pre Loved Photography Books And Magazines On Male Physique

hi

anyone interested in or are collecting photography books on male physique and male lifestyle magazines?

am doing some spring cleaning and thinking of selling some of my books/magazines

will be posting pics of the items here

titles for now include:

1) a few back issues of Blue & Blue Mode magazines (international publication) - lifestyle/photo magazine with slightly thicker pages than usual magazines and slightly bigger also length/width-wise

2) Dreamboys - a special publication from the Blue magazine publishing - this is a a photobook, all photos, in paperback format with thick pages; it's like a coffee table photo book

3) Naked Men by Phil Braham - a hardbound photobook on male physique from various photographers past and contemporary

4) Beach by David Morgan & Ernesto Mestre-Reed - paperback book of black and white photos of male physique and story

5) a few back issues of Icon magazine and a special thicker issue of the same title (the special if i remember is purely photos), have to recheck - overseas (Philippines / pinoy ) lifestyle magazine

will try to post pics of the titles soon..

let me know if interested in any of the listed, thanks !

** for mature readers only :)

Edited by lilyboy

• 2 weeks later...