Male HQ

Salon Pour Le Homme @ Excelsior

pat1338

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

reviews for  Salon pour le Homme!

was at  funan mall buying some stuff and thought of going for a massage since i have nothing to do, called them up and ask for the price, exact location etc, the owner are very very polite over the phone and this is what i expect too ! within 5 mins i am at the spa. 

when i arrived at 3rd floor (03-26) , the owner was already smiling at me inside the shop. right after that i was ushered to the massage room, was given a bottle of ice cool water as well.(yes, bottle and not those typical cup and it's free ! ) , the owner ( nicky) asked me whether i want a bath before the massage or not, but i give it a miss as i m not sweating as well. 

nicky then asked do i have any injury etc, i had a slip disc on my lower back before, but that's the area giving me uncomfortable, so that he will be was extra careful during the massage.

i would say that i am quite amazed by his massage skill, strong pressure although he is quite a small built. the whole massage experience  bought me too a different level of enjoyment, he realized that i am in pain when he massage my right shoulder and he asked am i under lot's of stress etc, and he's right, he also recommended me to go for swimming often as a physiotherapy treatment since i got slip disc, very knowledgeable and patient man ! 

the massage was slightly more than an hour but i still pay for the hourly charge. 

​I WILL DEFINITELY GO BACK AGAIN!

is nicky young?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Quite disappointing at my last session with nick, keep hearing nick gastric sound, the rumbling of his fluid in his body sounds like he has digestion issue. And worse next room by Dave is loud, moaning sound, they enjoy each other and make me jealous. Overall a letdown 

Edited by p-2122
Add ons

13 hours ago, p-2122 said:

Quite disappointing at my last session with nick, keep hearing nick gastric sound, the rumbling of his fluid in his body sounds like he has digestion issue. And worse next room by Dave is loud, moaning sound, they enjoy each other and make me jealous. Overall a letdown 

To my understanding,  if a masseur is massaging u n he is releasing alot of gastric sound n burp meaning that u have alot of wind in yr body.  The effect will be shown through the masseur's reaction. U could check with any masseur. He or she will explain to u. 

2) i wanna try dave then. Lol

Edited by Innocentguy

On 2/15/2020 at 8:51 AM, Innocentguy said:

To my understanding,  if a masseur is massaging u n he is releasing alot of gastric sound n burp meaning that u have alot of wind in yr body.  The effect will be shown through the masseur's reaction. U could check with any masseur. He or she will explain to u. 

2) i wanna try dave then. Lol

Read properly what @p-2122wrote...  :doh:

• 8 months later...

This is one of the worse parlour I have visited so far.

Called them to on 15th to make appointment for 16th evening for a massage and waxing session.

Confirm with the staff on line by name of (Ca****) if I didn't get the name wrong.

Went down on 16th, I arrived an hour earlier and was greeted by a staff who I assume he is one of the masseur and since no one was at the front desk when I pressed the door bell until this guy show up from the curtain behind and inform me there's no appointment being made, didn't even bother to ask more and just turn away.

My friend told me its good I didn't waste my money at this place. 

It's a  total waste of my effort and time traveling down to this parlour.

Edited by B_Swim88

On 11/16/2020 at 12:26 AM, B_Swim88 said:

This is one of the worse parlour I have visited so far.

Called them to on 15th to make appointment for 16th evening for a massage and waxing session.

Confirm with the staff on line by name of (Ca****) if I didn't get the name wrong.

Went down on 16th, I arrived an hour earlier and was greeted by a staff who I assume he is one of the masseur and since no one was at the front desk when I pressed the door bell until this guy show up from the curtain behind and inform me there's no appointment being made, didn't even bother to ask more and just turn away.

My friend told me its good I didn't waste my money at this place. 

It's a  total waste of my effort and time traveling down to this parlour.

Why u reach 1h early? That's way too early...