Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

Guest - Wasted my time with Luke
On 21 May 2016 at 2:23 PM, Guest Guest dont need 2b snarky said:

Come on, dont need to be rude and sarcastic.

You have your experience and opinion and other people have their experience and opinion.

Sharing all experience, good or bad, here is worthwhile - we can then use our own judgement as to what to do/which we prefer.

Exactly my point. It is OKAY even if you do not feel like doing more than a massage, but there is absolutely NO need to be rude, show black face, tell the client off and just making the whole experience a horrible one.

Btw, in the end, despite what I would term shit service, I still tipped him NT1,000.

Guest - Are you Weispa owner?
On 20 May 2016 at 5:45 PM, Guest Alex said:

If you respect them, they will treat you better. Of course you can go to the Royal spa to try those ugly masseurs, then we can easily make our reservation at Weipa :P .

Hot masseurs deserve nice customers.

Smart customers care about the moment, instead of how many early minutes.

Just from your post - the way you write and the things you say - shows what a bitchy person you are.

Royal Spa has gotten rave reviews far far more than bad ones, from many different BW members.  While Weispa has both admirers and detractors - those like myself who didn't enjoy Weispa at all.  So we are just sharing. No need to be so disrespectful of a differing opinion.

The folks at Royal Spa are working and making a living. There is no need for you to be so bitchy and run people down as "ugly masseurs", while you hide your truly ugly character - both physical and mental - behind the veil of Internet anonymity

with due respect, masseurs are human too. it could be circumstances that lead to them to be in this trade.

just think about it, would you want to be a masseur and subjected yourself to harassment and if you std/hiv if you are not careful.

i was at royal spa and the masseur i got was sneezing and i asked why is he still working and his reply was simple, he needs to make a living.

although i have concerns of me contacting flu (actually not quite cos ive contacted flu there b4 so im immune to their virus strain and i didnt get sick after the session as well) but i didnt request to change for another one because i didnt want to make him feel disrespected. on the contray, i respect and pity him, the fact that he is still working despite he is sick while many of us just simply called in office for MC for the slightest illness.

Guest Frank
On 2016年5月24日 at 9:31 PM, Guest - Wasted my time with Luke said:

Exactly my point. It is OKAY even if you do not feel like doing more than a massage, but there is absolutely NO need to be rude, show black face, tell the client off and just making the whole experience a horrible one.

Btw, in the end, despite what I would term shit service, I still tipped him NT1,000.

It looks like you are turning shame into anger.

Btw, who knows how much you really pay to the masseur?

In my opinion, there are many nice masseurs in Taipei. However, most of them are not like the masseurs in Thailand.

And there are so many choices in Taipei, you can't have your great time with Luke, just pick others. Doesn't it? As easy as a pie:)

On 18/05/2016 at 4:19 PM, Guest said:

Sorry but while I don't consider myself gorgeous, I am definitely above average in the looks department.

and I tip generously... To the stage of "spoiling market" as what my friends will say.

tried few masseurs at Weispa, including the owner and Luke.  Luke was my 2nd attempt... Thot I wud give Weispa a 2nd chance.  Turned out even more disappointing.  Luke is one of the worst masseurs I have every tried in friendly taipei.  Had resisted filing a comment as i had that maybe it is just me... until I see other similar comments about Luke.  He is seriously the rudest.... Giving me black face etc and even finished my massage 10min early.

You can of cos try Luke and/or Weispa at your own risk.  But then again, with so many other choices... Like Royal Spa which is way way better than Weispa, why take the risk?

If I had been selfish I would not write this comment and just let more waste their time at Weispa and keep Royal spa more "available" as royal spa gets crowded (and will only get more crowded as more good comments are written about it) and sometimes last minute unable to get the masseur of my choice.  

I will not waste my time at Weispa when there are so many other better options and alternatives!

I have tried both Weipa and Royal as I have lived in Taipei before.  There are good and less good experiences in both.  I must say I did not have any bad experience.  Generally masseurs like to be respected and not be treated like a piece of meat.  There are customers who may think that they have money and can tip generiously so they can do what they want with the masseurs.  Masseurs generally have their pride too.

Guest Daniel
11 hours ago, Benson C said:

I have tried both Weipa and Royal as I have lived in Taipei before.  There are good and less good experiences in both.  I must say I did not have any bad experience.  Generally masseurs like to be respected and not be treated like a piece of meat.  There are customers who may think that they have money and can tip generiously so they can do what they want with the masseurs.  Masseurs generally have their pride too.

100% RIGHT!!

It's not that difficult to be an easygoing customer.

Was in Taiwan recently.  Engaged a few masseurs, including outcall.  Here are some of my feedback.

Royal

Been there a few years ago.  Compared to previous visit, they did not give me the royalty feeling I got then, though I engaged the same masseur.  I wonder why there is a drop in standard.

In touch

Masseur went out to get the oil in the midst but at least it wasn't long, probably less than 5minutes.  Masseur was quite sensual but just did what was required.  Did not entertain any extra request

YF

Masseur was very obliging, willing to go all out. Did ask for more $ but did not specify amount.

Knight

Engage outcall.  Masseur has no look and no bod.  Worst of all is he can't make it up with his massage skill.

Guest in taiwan now!

tried huangding last thursday. quite a number of guys were already there when i arrived at about 5pm. the staff was pasting some frosting sticker outside the steamroom so that the people outside cannot really see the inside.

it was my first time there. not a bad experience i would say. a mix of young guys, lean guys, older guys, and chubbier guys. left at 9pm. guy at the reception was nice and chatty too. might be going again tomorrow.

Guest Guest - Taipei Jun 3-6

Will be in Taipei staying at the Okura Prestige hotel. How is the hotel in general? Anybody wants to go to Huang Ding on Saturday early evening?

Guest Royal Spa

Just finished my treatment with Auden @Royal Spa. Did the B1 treatment that lasted for 2 hr and 40mins. Fantastic session and very sensual - very chatty and also genuine in his service. Highly recommended!

5 hours ago, Guest Royal Spa said:

Just finished my treatment with Auden @Royal Spa. Did the B1 treatment that lasted for 2 hr and 40mins. Fantastic session and very sensual - very chatty and also genuine in his service. Highly recommended!

2hr 40??? what did u  do?

Guest Huang Ding experience

Went to Huang Ding on Sat evening. Arrived around 515pm and stayed until around 830pm. Not too crowded (which was very good as I didn't need to wait to enter...)...perhaps only around 30 people when arrived and that number probably only increased by 10 people when left. Some good looking guys there...couldn't tell if they are local or not. A few were completely shaved down there. Clearly, cruising was going on but the steam room was not active until around 8pm when more people entered. Inside, lots of handjobs but not sure if anybody could cum as it was very hot. Being naked amongst strangers as really a new experience for me but I did really enjoy that experience. Getting back to Taipei is not difficult - the guy at the front desk speaks good English and happily called the taxi for me. Worth the visit and will definitely go there again if back in Taipei. 

Guest Hottest
6 hours ago, Guest Huang Ding experience said:

Went to Huang Ding on Sat evening. Arrived around 515pm and stayed until around 830pm. Not too crowded (which was very good as I didn't need to wait to enter...)...perhaps only around 30 people when arrived and that number probably only increased by 10 people when left. Some good looking guys there...couldn't tell if they are local or not. A few were completely shaved down there. Clearly, cruising was going on but the steam room was not active until around 8pm when more people entered. Inside, lots of handjobs but not sure if anybody could cum as it was very hot. Being naked amongst strangers as really a new experience for me but I did really enjoy that experience. Getting back to Taipei is not difficult - the guy at the front desk speaks good English and happily called the taxi for me. Worth the visit and will definitely go there again if back in Taipei. 

Where is Huang Ding ?

how to get there ?

can we stay there or near there ?

On Wednesday, May 18, 2016 at 4:19 PM, Guest said:

Sorry but while I don't consider myself gorgeous, I am definitely above average in the looks department.

and I tip generously... To the stage of "spoiling market" as what my friends will say.

tried few masseurs at Weispa, including the owner and Luke.  Luke was my 2nd attempt... Thot I wud give Weispa a 2nd chance.  Turned out even more disappointing.  Luke is one of the worst masseurs I have every tried in friendly taipei.  Had resisted filing a comment as i had that maybe it is just me... until I see other similar comments about Luke.  He is seriously the rudest.... Giving me black face etc and even finished my massage 10min early.

You can of cos try Luke and/or Weispa at your own risk.  But then again, with so many other choices... Like Royal Spa which is way way better than Weispa, why take the risk?

If I had been selfish I would not write this comment and just let more waste their time at Weispa and keep Royal spa more "available" as royal spa gets crowded (and will only get more crowded as more good comments are written about it) and sometimes last minute unable to get the masseur of my choice.  

I will not waste my time at Weispa when there are so many other better options and alternatives!

luke was really not bad.. he was nice and friendly... and yup he is really big and he gave kisses and hugs. really sweet, but he is going home this week. not sure if his attitude varies with customers.

tried royal spa but most of the masseurs were not available late in the night. i would think royal spa is a professional set up but in terms of skills and pricing, they are rather similar. give it a shot if u r in taipei and i am sure u would have a great time. don't expect too much. just a decent massage and u would be happy.

Guest guest
1 hour ago, angsanaboy said:

luke was really not bad.. he was nice and friendly... and yup he is really big and he gave kisses and hugs. really sweet, but he is going home this week. not sure if his attitude varies with customers.

tried royal spa but most of the masseurs were not available late in the night. i would think royal spa is a professional set up but in terms of skills and pricing, they are rather similar. give it a shot if u r in taipei and i am sure u would have a great time. don't expect too much. just a decent massage and u would be happy.

your first booking with him? after that did u tip?

Guest ReturnedfromTaipei

Was in Taipei from 6 June to 11 June. Tried vincechen18, Royal Spa and Weipa Spa on separate occasions after reading this thread. This is my first visit to Taiwan, but not the first time visit to a gay massage spa (first time was in Japan). But generally for this trip, after reading reviews here, I kind of built up an impression that Taiwanese massuers "choose" who to be nice to, depending on their customers. Am not sure what, but knowing I am not the good-looking kind, plus Im balding very obviously, I decided not to pin too high hopes. And so, I visited the massuers one by one just to enjoy massage sessions.

I had linked up with vincechen18 through their LINE account provided in their website. Unfortunately it was late night, about 2am, and only one (No.15 De) was available at the unholy hour for outcall. They were unable to provide a incall service at that hour too. He came over to my room, and had a 2-hour session massage. A friendly chap; His technique was so-so; rough presses with sufficient strengths but were unable to hit the correct sore spots. I guess the setback was the hotel bed mattress was too soft in the first place. He even fell asleep halfway while rubbing my neck and head area! Oil massage was also average in technique. More of touching, touching, rather than really rubbing my muscles off. Showered together and then he asked if I wanted a sleepover company (sounded more like he was too tired to travel) for NTD2000. I agreed. He later left in the morning at 7am, and I gave no tips for the poor techniques and dozing off. Take it as NTD2000 was partially tipping him.

Linked up with Royal Spa through their LINE account, sent a text attempted to book a slot with Tsuna, but did not receive any call back for confirmation. Later on, called their number to made a check and indeed my first attempt to book did not go through. So I made my appointment through the phone call. Wanted to try Tsuna after viewing their respective profiles, apparently not mentioned here and he seemed pleasant enough for a decent massage. But was told that Tsuna was unavailable. Being caught off guard, decided to book the session with Dada, since reviews here seemed positive. Almost accurately mentioned here, Dada is the kind who is friendly and attracts you not by his physical built but his smile and charisma. Even though he did not appear to be as fit as what he seemed on his photograph (more of a chubby fellow), Dada is a good pick if you are up for a good rub. He managed to relieve most of the sores I have from the travelling around in the previous few days. We started off the session quite awkwardly quiet, generally because it was my first visit, and the abovementioned reasons. After a few presses to warm me up, he broke the silence by self-introduction, and we ended up talking for the rest of the session. It was quite a professional rub down, I would say. He took the effort to explain what he was going to do, checked if the strength was too great, if the aircon was too cold, and even pre-empted me when he was about to start the oil massage, by warning me that the oil will be hot in temperature at first touch. After the session ended, he even teased me for not touching him (since I was not there for sexual purposes). Showered together, and we ended with friendly hugs.

Just before I left Roya Spa after Dada's session, I made another appointment with Kris this time. Kris was good looking, pleasant to the eyes. He was thoughtful as well, asking if there was any part of my body that required more attention, or had past injury. Asked if aircon was too cold and if the strength was all right. After some talks, our conversation died down and I fell asleep. Woke up to him nudging me to ask if I wanted to use the washroom, before we continued with the oil massage. I would prefer Dada's session over Kris maybe because Kris was still new. Could feel that he was trying to imitate the massage actions by memory. No doubt some pain were lifted; by in whole it lacked the human touch and interaction. He left for me to shower alone. We chatted a bit and he told me he was not okay with unnecessary physical contacts.

My last massuer visit was actually with Weipa Spa. Having read some negative and positive reviews about this place, I had reservations booking an appointment with the all-time popular Luke, so I ended up requesting for Allen since he appeared to be in my age group (doubt the age is updated on their website). Allen has his own image of being good looking, I guess. I would look him into his eyes whenever we spoke and his gaze would fix confidently, staring back at me. So he was quite a nice chap, talked with smiles. After he guided me into the showers, we started the session straight away and it was 2 hour pure silence. No mentions of conversations. No curiosity about my background. No questions if it was too cold, or if he was exerting too strong. On one hand, I felt he was worse off than Kris (from Royal Spa) with little interaction, but on the other hand, actually I would say he was acting professionally, doing what he was paid to do. Our conversations were lengthy before and after the session; Just not during the session itself. I was left to shower alone thereafter, and was treated to a dessert (but I politely rejected because I was having bad tummy day that day).

Generally all sessions with different massuers and spas have similar setups: Shower, Massage, HE, Clean Up, Tea, depending on what packages/types of massages you have requested for. I did tip all massuers except the first one who fell asleep during my session. As mentioned, I was not there to have fun with the massuers, so I ended up lying on the massage bed from the first to the last second, motionless. Without high expectations, I actually quite enjoyed the massages from Dada and Allen. I told Allen I didnt need a HE too. In response to some contributors here, I guess the massuers from Taiwan are very much different from those you might find from Japan or even the foreigners soliciting in Singapore. They are not obliged to perform sexual acts with you and I do agree we should treat them with respect and not just pieces of meat to salivate over with.

I am not all-saint because I did meet up with a massuer (No. 11 Ying) from vincechen18 through Jackd, for you-know-what, and it was really of another reason. So probably Taiwanese do not see the service needs as how Japanese view it. Just sharing my experience and opinion. Given a choice, I would visit both Royal Spa and Weipa Spa again to try other massuers. I really would like to try see Luke for myself, after testing water with Allen, which turned out fine. Other than that, Dada and Allen were both the better picks for me.

Guest guest
7 hours ago, Guest ReturnedfromTaipei said:

Was in Taipei from 6 June to 11 June. Tried vincechen18, Royal Spa and Weipa Spa on separate occasions after reading this thread. This is my first visit to Taiwan, but not the first time visit to a gay massage spa (first time was in Japan). But generally for this trip, after reading reviews here, I kind of built up an impression that Taiwanese massuers "choose" who to be nice to, depending on their customers. Am not sure what, but knowing I am not the good-looking kind, plus Im balding very obviously, I decided not to pin too high hopes. And so, I visited the massuers one by one just to enjoy massage sessions.

I had linked up with vincechen18 through their LINE account provided in their website. Unfortunately it was late night, about 2am, and only one (No.15 De) was available at the unholy hour for outcall. They were unable to provide a incall service at that hour too. He came over to my room, and had a 2-hour session massage. A friendly chap; His technique was so-so; rough presses with sufficient strengths but were unable to hit the correct sore spots. I guess the setback was the hotel bed mattress was too soft in the first place. He even fell asleep halfway while rubbing my neck and head area! Oil massage was also average in technique. More of touching, touching, rather than really rubbing my muscles off. Showered together and then he asked if I wanted a sleepover company (sounded more like he was too tired to travel) for NTD2000. I agreed. He later left in the morning at 7am, and I gave no tips for the poor techniques and dozing off. Take it as NTD2000 was partially tipping him.

Linked up with Royal Spa through their LINE account, sent a text attempted to book a slot with Tsuna, but did not receive any call back for confirmation. Later on, called their number to made a check and indeed my first attempt to book did not go through. So I made my appointment through the phone call. Wanted to try Tsuna after viewing their respective profiles, apparently not mentioned here and he seemed pleasant enough for a decent massage. But was told that Tsuna was unavailable. Being caught off guard, decided to book the session with Dada, since reviews here seemed positive. Almost accurately mentioned here, Dada is the kind who is friendly and attracts you not by his physical built but his smile and charisma. Even though he did not appear to be as fit as what he seemed on his photograph (more of a chubby fellow), Dada is a good pick if you are up for a good rub. He managed to relieve most of the sores I have from the travelling around in the previous few days. We started off the session quite awkwardly quiet, generally because it was my first visit, and the abovementioned reasons. After a few presses to warm me up, he broke the silence by self-introduction, and we ended up talking for the rest of the session. It was quite a professional rub down, I would say. He took the effort to explain what he was going to do, checked if the strength was too great, if the aircon was too cold, and even pre-empted me when he was about to start the oil massage, by warning me that the oil will be hot in temperature at first touch. After the session ended, he even teased me for not touching him (since I was not there for sexual purposes). Showered together, and we ended with friendly hugs.

Just before I left Roya Spa after Dada's session, I made another appointment with Kris this time. Kris was good looking, pleasant to the eyes. He was thoughtful as well, asking if there was any part of my body that required more attention, or had past injury. Asked if aircon was too cold and if the strength was all right. After some talks, our conversation died down and I fell asleep. Woke up to him nudging me to ask if I wanted to use the washroom, before we continued with the oil massage. I would prefer Dada's session over Kris maybe because Kris was still new. Could feel that he was trying to imitate the massage actions by memory. No doubt some pain were lifted; by in whole it lacked the human touch and interaction. He left for me to shower alone. We chatted a bit and he told me he was not okay with unnecessary physical contacts.

My last massuer visit was actually with Weipa Spa. Having read some negative and positive reviews about this place, I had reservations booking an appointment with the all-time popular Luke, so I ended up requesting for Allen since he appeared to be in my age group (doubt the age is updated on their website). Allen has his own image of being good looking, I guess. I would look him into his eyes whenever we spoke and his gaze would fix confidently, staring back at me. So he was quite a nice chap, talked with smiles. After he guided me into the showers, we started the session straight away and it was 2 hour pure silence. No mentions of conversations. No curiosity about my background. No questions if it was too cold, or if he was exerting too strong. On one hand, I felt he was worse off than Kris (from Royal Spa) with little interaction, but on the other hand, actually I would say he was acting professionally, doing what he was paid to do. Our conversations were lengthy before and after the session; Just not during the session itself. I was left to shower alone thereafter, and was treated to a dessert (but I politely rejected because I was having bad tummy day that day).

Generally all sessions with different massuers and spas have similar setups: Shower, Massage, HE, Clean Up, Tea, depending on what packages/types of massages you have requested for. I did tip all massuers except the first one who fell asleep during my session. As mentioned, I was not there to have fun with the massuers, so I ended up lying on the massage bed from the first to the last second, motionless. Without high expectations, I actually quite enjoyed the massages from Dada and Allen. I told Allen I didnt need a HE too. In response to some contributors here, I guess the massuers from Taiwan are very much different from those you might find from Japan or even the foreigners soliciting in Singapore. They are not obliged to perform sexual acts with you and I do agree we should treat them with respect and not just pieces of meat to salivate over with.

I am not all-saint because I did meet up with a massuer (No. 11 Ying) from vincechen18 through Jackd, for you-know-what, and it was really of another reason. So probably Taiwanese do not see the service needs as how Japanese view it. Just sharing my experience and opinion. Given a choice, I would visit both Royal Spa and Weipa Spa again to try other massuers. I really would like to try see Luke for myself, after testing water with Allen, which turned out fine. Other than that, Dada and Allen were both the better picks for me.

Any HE?

Guest ReturnedfromTaipei
2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Any HE?

Yes there were HEs for all sessions I had. As for what kind of HEs, it differed masseur to masseur.

Guest ReturnedfromTaipei
4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Wana share wat kind of HE Royal Spa provided?

All were handjobs simply put.

Dada "commenced" the HE as soon as the oil massage began. When lying faced down, he would sometimes fiddle with the nipples, and use his fingertips to arouse the pelvic and ass areas. The intensity around the groin increased when I was asked to face up. As soon as the hardon came, he started to jerk for me. He was totally naked but I didn't touch him (but am sure he wouldn't mind me fondling him since he had grabbed my hand to fondle himself while teasing me for not touching him). We showered together and helped scrub each other's backs. 

Kris was less interactive as mentioned. So it was more like a favour done. Allen, on the other hand, was sensual as early as accupressure for the thighs. Could feel fingers coming for the balls sometimes. Allen was more reciprocal and I managed to pull down his undies and shorts. Was touching his tool and chest all over.

Have booked Dada on 17 June for massage. I picked him because we are about the same height and weight and also the posts about his skills.

First timer for such massage and I hope the posts here have prepared me adequately for what I'm going to go through. I need a good massage for my aching neck and shoulders.  Anything else will let it happen naturally...not setting any unrealistic expectations.

I would like to share my experience with Dada last night.  He is bulkier than the 3-year-old photo posted on the royal spa website. When I commented that I liked his physical appearance, he was quite pleased. While his looks pass off as ordinary it is his affable personality that shines through. Just as described in the older posts here, he is really very easy to speak with and jokes about many things. Being my very first massage and having no prior experience to compare with, I must still admit that he did a fantastic job of massaging my shoulders and aching legs. My aching legs from climbing the Elephant Mountain the previous day needed that attention.  When we completed the dry massage, I got off the bed and he suddenly gave me a long hug. I whispered in his ear that he was giving me a hard-on and he cheekily grabbed my dick to check and also led my hand to touch his.  I left the room to take a leak and soon the 'oil massage' commenced.  It was not oil that he used but some kind of massage lube that washes off easily with water.  After working on my back he signaled me to lie on my back. We began playing with each other.....  We showered together and later was sent off by him with a warm good-bye hug.  I will be going back for him again.

Edited by Drivendale

Tried booking Park and then Luke from Weipa Spa online but both were fully booked.  Settled for Dirk as he was available for the 8 pm slot. Dirk appeared exactly as in the photo on the website.  He was not as chatty as Dada from RS but we managed to chat as he worked on my body.  While his massage was sensual, I did request him to exert more strength especially on my shoulders and legs. We had a good laugh when he commented that some of his customers would be howling in pain had he increased his strength.  Overall, Dirk was very obliging and I enjoyed the massage.

On ‎20‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 9:30 AM, Drivendale said:

Tried booking Park and then Luke from Weipa Spa online but both were fully booked.  Settled for Dirk as he was available for the 8 pm slot. Dirk appeared exactly as in the photo on the website.  He was not as chatty as Dada from RS but we managed to chat as he worked on my body.  While his massage was sensual, I did request him to exert more strength especially on my shoulders and legs. We had a good laugh when he commented that some of his customers would be howling in pain had he increased his strength.  Overall, Dirk was very obliging and I enjoyed the massage.

Do u really like to chat that much?

I can only enjoy my massage when it s dead silence

Of course... not only am I a newbie to this forum but am also new to massage.  Everything is exciting to me, not just the massage alone but also the conversations no matter how inane those might be.  

Maybe when the novelty wears off will I then stay silent like you. I mean this with respect.

Guest Guest
16 hours ago, Drivendale said:

Of course... not only am I a newbie to this forum but am also new to massage.  Everything is exciting to me, not just the massage alone but also the conversations no matter how inane those might be.  

Maybe when the novelty wears off will I then stay silent like you. I mean this with respect.

We are alike in that the massage experience, to me, involves conversation with the masseur. Its interesting to get a glimpse into their world, what the pluses and minuses are in their world, having met and still meeting so many different people. Over time, am sure you will sense when a masseur wants to and does not want to talk - most times it is not that they dont want to talk, its that they are a bit shy to do so. Strange but interesting, yeah? So yeah, horses for courses - some people prefer to not chat at all and some others chat all through. Neither is correct nor wrong. Hope you always find the experience exciting ... but then if you do then you might get addicted! :)

Guest Massage Guest
On 6/18/2016 at 9:14 AM, Drivendale said:

I would like to share my experience with Dada last night.  He is bulkier than the 3-year-old photo posted on the royal spa website. When I commented that I liked his physical appearance, he was quite pleased. While his looks pass off as ordinary it is his affable personality that shines through. Just as described in the older posts here, he is really very easy to speak with and jokes about many things. Being my very first massage and having no prior experience to compare with, I must still admit that he did a fantastic job of massaging my shoulders and aching legs. My aching legs from climbing the Elephant Mountain the previous day needed that attention.  When we completed the dry massage, I got off the bed and he suddenly gave me a long hug. I whispered in his ear that he was giving me a hard-on and he cheekily grabbed my dick to check and also led my hand to touch his.  I left the room to take a leak and soon the 'oil massage' commenced.  It was not oil that he used but some kind of massage lube that washes off easily with water.  After working on my back he signaled me to lie on my back. We began playing with each other.....  We showered together and later was sent off by him with a warm good-bye hug.  I will be going back for him again.

Would it be possible to share the extent of the play?

Thank you.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.