Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

Just to share some of the wonderful massages that I've experienced in the past 3 days in Taipei:

Mulo Spa - therapeutic massage that claimed to use emu oil from Australia. It was very soothing and relaxing. 120 mins of massage cost TWD2,200. Proper serious massage.

Senspa - In-call studio style massage that combines both acu-pressure and aromatheraphy oil. First half of the session was on stretching and pressure point massage, and second half was on oil rubbing. It was very sensual as the masseur will touch and massage the sensitive part until edging. However, no HE is provided as mentioned on their website. 120 mins of massage cost TWD2,000. No tips is expected, but I tipped him TWD500.

I also booked a second session with the same masseur the next morning. Just can't get enough of the sensual feeling.

Guest Just Back From TW

I went to weipa spa on Tuesday night and book Dennis.

Just to cut the story and overall the massage is not that good. He only massage the back body and after that will be the fun part. We did more than HJ. :)

Anyway he's a sweet guy. I saw alot of comments that Vic is good but he always fully booked.

On 11/14/2016 at 9:48 PM, Guest SGBoy said:

Is there any gay bars/clubs/spa/massage to do in Hualien? Like anything?

Couple of years ago, walked around and round the addresses near the station mentioned on the internet but couldn't find anything.

Just had my B2B massage last night.  

For B2B, masseur is fully naked and uses his body, not just knees and elbow, to massage the body, both back and front.  New experience for me and I had to ask the masseur to slow down. Masseur is very accommodating and friendly.

For those interested in trying it out, www.powerspa.tw offers it.  Massage skills-wise, I still think Dada from Royal Spa knows better.

On 11/26/2016 at 8:22 AM, Drivendale said:

Just had my B2B massage last night.  

For B2B, masseur is fully naked and uses his body, not just knees and elbow, to massage the body, both back and front.  New experience for me and I had to ask the masseur to slow down. Masseur is very accommodating and friendly.

For those interested in trying it out, www.powerspa.tw offers it.  Massage skills-wise, I still think Dada from Royal Spa knows better.

so meaning their rub their chest cock against your back and front?

Guest Visitor30s

I tried Weipa Spa and chose Dickies.

He seemed like a nice person but his massage was too strong for me. I requested for a 2-hour massage but I got only 90 minutes of actual massage and 10 minutes of HE. He used hot oil for the HE so it felt really good but I had to endure the massage before that and I was behind my back during the whole ordeal. 

My last two massages in Taipei was way way better imho.

Don't get me wrong. I like strong strokes but he was using his  knuckles too much and he did it on the same places quite longer.

Imagine 90 minutes on your back!

The place was nice but the massage could have been more relaxing.

Went to 川汤 and 皇池。The former has two main pools, 40+ degree Celsius and a lukewarm pool. The newly renovated steam room remained a hanky pankh place. Inconsiderate fun seekers constantly maintained the fog. I wonder how they managed to survive that long under the condition. The cold pool outside serves as a cooling stop after one exits the steam room. Crowd consists of a number of plu. Age varies.

皇池 has more pools. Lukewarm pool, three segregated pools with 40+ degree Celsius water and the cold pool. They have a dry sauna and steam room. Notice is displayed right outside the steam room seeking the help of whistleblower to prevent indecent act inside the room. There are also display put up which forbids users from using mobile phones within the area. This is not prominent in 川汤。In fact, I spotted people using their phones at 川汤 a couple of times. Not too sure if they are taking photos, but it did make me feel uncomfortable. Crowd here is mainly uncles and bears. But I spotted a teen trio within the area.

Anyway, it is wise to enjoy the view and hot spring and not cross the line. 

Just went to 皇鼎,which is just in the vincinity of 川汤. There are various pools available, and it is obvious that it is a gay establishment. Actions can be seen in both steam room.

Once you past the main entrance, there will be a cold pool and another bigger pool with warm water on your right. You will be certain to find many pairs of eyes glueing into you as you advance deeper. The first steam room has glass panels, and it was obvious that there were actions ongoing. There were people gropping one another and some were daring enough to lean against the wall even while they were serviced.

On the right, there is a shower area, follow by some small pools, and the path eventually leads to a dark alley where you can find a pitch dark steam room and a small massage room.

People here are daring, bj hj. Basically they are taking place all the time in the pitch dark room. I was rather afraid actually. There were group actions, and people here swarmed towards you like alligator in the swamp rushing towards their prey. You can hear loud panting and people saying that they were shooting. I have no idea what you are stepping on- some slimy liquid. I am unsure of the hygiene. People using their hands to touch multiple dicks. Pre-cum etc. (Save the nonsense telling me that you should expect this blaa blaa, I didn't get involved in any actions.) The moment I entered the room and was 'attacked' viciously, I turned and literally ran.

Crowd wise, lots of good-looking man in their twenties and thirties. They have various builds- Chub, lean, muscular. 

Before I left, a dad came in with his two children. I was shocked to see the trio. Contemplated giving the dad a friendly advice but decided to mind my own biz.

Edited by justanotherme
Left out info

Just went to 皇鼎,which is just in the vincinity of 川汤. There are various pools available, and it is obvious that it is a gay establishment. Actions can be seen in both steam room.

Once you past the main entrance, there will be a cold pool and another bigger pool with warm water on your right. You will be certain to find many pairs of eyes glueing into you as you advance deeper. The first steam room has glass panels, and it was obvious that there were actions ongoing. There were people gropping one another and some were daring enough to lean against the wall even while they were serviced.

On the right, there is a shower area, follow by some small pools, and the path eventually leads to a dark alley where you can find a pitch dark steam room and a small massage room.

People here are daring, bj hj. Basically they are taking place all the time in the pitch dark room. I was rather afraid actually. There were group actions, and people here swarmed towards you like alligator in the swamp rushing towards their prey. You can hear loud panting and people saying that they were shooting. I have no idea what you are stepping on- some slimy liquid. I am unsure of the hygiene. People using their hands to touch multiple dicks. Pre-cum etc. (Save the nonsense telling me that you should expect this blaa blaa, I didn't get involved in any actions.) The moment I entered the room and was 'attacked' viciously, I turned and literally ran.

Crowd wise, lots of good-looking man in their twenties and thirties. They have various builds- Chub, lean, muscular. 

Before I left, a dad came in with his two children. I was shocked to see the trio. Contemplated giving the dad a friendly advice but decided to mind my own biz.

Oh I missed that dark alley area! The last time I went, after the shower area, I saw the "smoking area" sign and thought it was just an open space for ppl to smoke. Didn't know that there are more facilities in there... :(

Oh I missed that dark alley area! The last time I went, after the shower area, I saw the "smoking area" sign and thought it was just an open space for ppl to smoke. Didn't know that there are more facilities in there... :(

From what I heard, the dark steam room is a new addition. So construction work is still going on outside the room. 

On 10/12/2016 at 8:27 AM, Guest Vincechen18 said:

Ive been wanting to try this spa.  Which masseur did you choose?  How was the service?

I have tried 軒!He was abit skinner than picture. But he was lean fit and handsome too. His sensual messages especially at my hole was too great!!! I came twice by him 

On 10/12/2016 at 6:05 AM, Lingo said:

Will be in taipei from 29th dec. asking same question. Many thanks

I will be there with my friend from 26 Dec onwards till 2 Jan...also looking at saunas to explore....havent been to any one at Taipei before...LOL...hope those recommendations here are worth trying...

hualien spa.

still there. come out from the station, turn left walk till house number 99. definitely a sauna, middle age stocky manning

was therre too early, counter guy says 8pm then starts coming in. saw several ave/slim 30+ guys (4) probably after work came in. all not my type and left.  counter guy says keep my locker key and can come bcak later.

ground floor : steam room, open shower, locker, watr dispenser and smoking area

1st floor: big tv area, 4 rooms with mat,  a large dark room with mattress

On 16/11/2016 at 11:53 PM, Guest Just Back From TW said:

Just to cut the story and overall the massage is not that good. He only massage the back body and after that will be the fun part. We did more than HJ. :)

Anyway he's a sweet guy. I saw alot of comments that Vic is good but he always fully booked.

You must be damn cute. I tried Dennis but he won't let me touch him

On ‎16‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 11:53 PM, Guest Just Back From TW said:

On ‎15‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 3:42 PM, herodai said:

You must be damn cute. I tried Dennis but he won't let me touch him

oooh hero ur photo is nt bad too

do more than HJ is very good mah

9 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

cheh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway u seemed to be always travelling

It purposely want to mislead but I was once infatuated by Hero Dai hence his picture. 

Always Travelling? What made you say that? 

BTW , anyone been to the clothing-optional resort in Kenting? 

On 09/12/2016 at 9:18 PM, justanotherme said:

English please for the spa name 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.