Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

How the parade actually works? Never join one before. Everyone just gather and walk on the street?

Never gone before too but I just they will just walk past you and you can either stay on the spot to take pictures or walk along.

Scoot to Taipei is at 225 all in for the pride weekend!

It's a good deal. I got mine at SGD264 FlyBag with seat upgrade. :-)

Seems like there are quite a fair bit of people from this forum going. Taipei is going to turn into a mini Singapore during that weekend!

Yup. The same with the CNY period or just after where there are lots of Singaporeans in Bangkok and 24 Kaikan. I hooked up with this person at 24 Kaikan only to find out (later) that he was Singaporean :).

Will be in Taipei Oct 24-28 then Nov 4-9, outside Taipei in between. Know many gg esp for d parade. Looking for buddies to go Aniki on Oct 25th :) as those I know not keen on Aniki :(

Hope to go Jump too but believe won't be able to get in with d big crowd expected, right? Anyone know a less popular yet just as good place besides Jump?

Scoot to Taipei is at 225 all in for the pride weekend!

Ghaaaa I paid $400 with Jetstar.... Scoot still has seats for $200+ return, hate them lol

I'll be going to the Parade but I won't go to the big parties... went last year, it's nice but way too expensive for a non circuit party person like me....

Never tried Jump. For the younger ones, G-Star can be nice.

Edited by Enelym1978

Ghaaaa I paid $400 with Jetstar.... Scoot still has seats for $200+ return, hate them lol

I'll be going to the Parade but I won't go to the big parties... went last year, it's nice but way too expensive for a non circuit party person like me....

Lol. Guess sometimes it doesn't really pay to book too early.

Haha. Not a foodie but it seems the Din Tai Fung is a must go.

Possibly. How many days will you be there? It's a short stay for me and I haven't really map out where I want to go yet.

But.... I tried the Din Tai Fung at the 101 tower and to be honest, it's just the same as in Singapore haha. I remember a few places where they make for super cheap but I need to be there to remember where it is.... can't seem to find it on a map lol.

I'll be there from 25-28 :)

But.... I tried the Din Tai Fung at the 101 tower and to be honest, it's just the same as in Singapore haha. I remember a few places where they make 小炒 for super cheap but I need to be there to remember where it is.... can't seem to find it on a map lol.

I'll be there from 25-28 :)

Lol. Same. 25 - 28 for myself too. It will be a good break. :)

I was contemplating over whether or not to fork out that much for the circuit parties too. Any idea where else would be a good alternative? Perhaps a nice bar which is cozy and relatively less crowded?

Hi, Anyone traveling Taiwan during 28/10-2/11?  just book my ticket and gosh i miss the parade. But anyway I am backpacking there for 1st time, care to intro some good sauna and member hanging place like cruiseclub sg. Also mind to intro some great backpacking hostel or bnb in Taipei and Tai Chung?Thanks guys

Guest hausanzai

Hi, Anyone traveling Taiwan during 28/10-2/11? just book my ticket and gosh i miss the parade. But anyway I am backpacking there for 1st time, care to intro some good sauna and member hanging place like cruiseclub sg. Also mind to intro some great backpacking hostel or bnb in Taipei and Tai Chung?Thanks guys

hey since its your first time,here is some recommendations for you.

Saunas in Taipei u must visit is Aniki. Crowd is similar to the one in Absolute or cruise club but its bigger in scale.

U should oso visit onsen hot spring like Chuan Tang or 皇池 in Yangmingshan district. U might be in for a treat for such cruisy hang out places

enjoy yr trip!

I was contemplating over whether or not to fork out that much for the circuit parties too. Any idea where else would be a good alternative? Perhaps a nice bar which is cozy and relatively less crowded?

They do have a few small bars which are more quiet but I'm sure it will be packed that weekend though haha. I can't remember the names but I know La Bocca closed and reopened under another name, there are others of course but I was following my friends and to be honest, I didn't catch all the names :)

They do have a few small bars which are more quiet but I'm sure it will be packed that weekend though haha. I can't remember the names but I know La Bocca closed and reopened under another name, there are others of course but I was following my friends and to be honest, I didn't catch all the names :)

Yea that's what I thought. Maybe I will check out what's around XMD area (first time to TW during Pride, not sure what to expect). Thanks! And btw welcome back from your long vacation :)

Yea that's what I thought. Maybe I will check out what's around XMD area (first time to TW during Pride, not sure what to expect). Thanks! And btw welcome back from your long vacation :)

Actually I don't find the bars in XMD very nice and interesting... those scattered around towns are much nicer and more personal and interesting.

Merci merci :) It was good to be cut off from work and stop traveling for errrrr almost 3 weeks? haha

Can't wait for Taipei though, it's been too long!

Actually I don't find the bars in XMD very nice and interesting... those scattered around towns are much nicer and more personal and interesting.

Merci merci :) It was good to be cut off from work and stop traveling for errrrr almost 3 weeks? haha

Can't wait for Taipei though, it's been too long!

I feel your pain really (unfortunately I'm traveling for work all the way till TPE). Hmm ok, I will post here if I come across any nice and interesting ones outside XMD ;)

Exactly. But I guess it would be an eye (candies) opener for those new to circuit parties lol

it was an eye opener to me last year but it's not worth the money spent lol.

Seeing all these people high on pills... not fun when you're clean :)

Or for the eye candy maybe... but yeah... once was enough for me haha

Guest wldsbtm

The weather should be decent. I would not really consider the month of May to be Spring.

May is super rainy. Not the typhoon kind though. It's technically still spring but I wouldn't consider it to be

Thanks guys! I know what to do now :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.