Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

4 minutes ago, Alastor said:

Will be in Taipei with my gay friend from the 17th - 23rd of May! Mainly staying in Ximen area. Let me know if keen to hang! We’re also gonna visit Soi13in, and down to have someone as well to join us

Maybe got chance to meet, but I'm with my parents. Nvr been to soi13in. 

Guest sammy
On 4/13/2024 at 9:07 PM, Guest Joshua said:

I requested. they then said they’ll put me on level 4th gay-friendly floor

Oh. I thought 5th and 6th floor is gay friendly? Good for you. 

Guest WarrenW
On 4/13/2024 at 1:26 PM, Guest Prime said:

At prime spa, does anyone know what's the difference between A1 and B2 treatment? Both also 90 min

B2 has shower service with masseur after session. A1 u shower urself he dont join you.

On 4/15/2024 at 8:45 PM, Alastor said:

Will be in Taipei with my gay friend from the 17th - 23rd of May! Mainly staying in Ximen area. Let me know if keen to hang! We’re also gonna visit Soi13in, and down to have someone as well to join us

I will be in Taipei the same time too.  Thinking of visiting the new Han's and may be soi 13.  Also thinking of visiting one of the hotsprings in Beitou.

17 minutes ago, alsf said:

I will be in Taipei the same time too.  Thinking of visiting the new Han's and may be soi 13.  Also thinking of visiting one of the hotsprings in Beitou.

Hey!! Keen to check out the new Han's!! If you like you can join us to go to Soi13 too - also looking for a Beitou hot spring! 

2 hours ago, alsf said:

I visited Soi13in last Sunday and was surprised by its cleanliness and maintenance. I was only able to comment on Level 1 (reception and locker area) and Basement 1 (sauna and hot tubs). I didn’t go down to Basement 2, as I was there specifically for the sauna and hot soak.

For Beitou hot springs, you may wish to consider 皇池. The entrance ticket will be 250NTD. If you intend to eat there and expect to spend 400NTD or more per person on food, you can use the pool for free. The signature porridge, costing 880NTD, is highly recommended, as it can serve up to 3-4 people.

19 minutes ago, Swimfun said:

I visited Soi13in last Sunday and was surprised by its cleanliness and maintenance. I was only able to comment on Level 1 (reception and locker area) and Basement 1 (sauna and hot tubs). I didn’t go down to Basement 2, as I was there specifically for the sauna and hot soak.

For Beitou hot springs, you may wish to consider 皇池. The entrance ticket will be 250NTD. If you intend to eat there and expect to spend 400NTD or more per person on food, you can use the pool for free. The signature porridge, costing 880NTD, is highly recommended, as it can serve up to 3-4 people.

Wha time you went on Sunday?? Was there early morning and it was pretty peaceful. Think only 5 people were there, 3 of them are sleeping lol haha

3 hours ago, alsf said:

Will be available probably 17th night time. 

On 3/12/2024 at 2:59 PM, Guest WarrenW said:

1000 is ridiculous. would never give that much unless u so much rich. tipping is not really in their culture. Gino even returned my 200 but i gave him the 100 back saying he can buy a drink with it instead. i have only ever given 300 maximum and that's for a 120mins service of which the masseur already has a big commission. too much tips will eventually spoil the market for those who aren't able to give as much. let's keep it that way. 

1000 TWD is about 41 SGD, which is not expensive.

Cannot compare to Thai cost of living, theirs is much lower.

Will you be my valentine's? :D

Guest Salariman

Is the internet at miniinn stable enough for me to do remote work (taking calls) there during the day? It’s my first time going to this type of hotels. Many thanks 🙏🏻 

Guest tom00xxx
7 hours ago, Guest Salariman said:

Is the internet at miniinn stable enough for me to do remote work (taking calls) there during the day? It’s my first time going to this type of hotels. Many thanks 🙏🏻 

Internet is OK. But when you're video calling, some naked people may appear behind you if you stay in the gay friendly floors 🙃

7 hours ago, Guest Salariman said:

Am staying there currently and internet is ok. I guess you can use B1 at the checkin area if there are tables if not much people there

1 hour ago, Guest tom00xxx said:

Internet is OK. But when you're video calling, some naked people may appear behind you if you stay in the gay friendly floors 🙃

lol Can't imagine if that actually happened

Guest salariman
On 4/21/2024 at 3:28 PM, Guest tom00xxx said:

Nooo are ppl walking around naked ok those floors? 😭 I thought the cruising part is in dorm cubicles or in the toilet?

anyway I’m getting my own room so I guess that’s not on the gay friendly floors right? If that’s the case can I still visit the floors that are not my room’s floor? 

Tbh I’m excited but nervous at the same time 🤡

Guest Salariman
On 4/21/2024 at 3:30 PM, bondxXx said:

Am staying there currently and internet is ok. I guess you can use B1 at the checkin area if there are tables if not much people there

Thank you! Just 3 meetings but they’re one hour each. Maybe looking for a cafe during the days is a better option. 

On 4/22/2024 at 2:14 PM, Guest salariman said:

Nooo are ppl walking around naked ok those floors? 😭 I thought the cruising part is in dorm cubicles or in the toilet?

anyway I’m getting my own room so I guess that’s not on the gay friendly floors right? If that’s the case can I still visit the floors that are not my room’s floor? 

Tbh I’m excited but nervous at the same time 🤡

Yes people walk around naked on these floors. It's not only in the beds and bathrooms. You can only access the floor where your bed or room is.

1 hour ago, Swimfun said:

B2 will be their dark maze and rooms for …

By the way, Soi13in is not foreigner-friendly as they charge double for their entrance fee for foreigners. 800NTD.

Yea, I read about the pricing too... but the crowd seems to be good on the eyes so hopefully will get some good fun with the locals...

There's another popular one called Han's but the crowd seems to be older? Did you go? Any thoughts?

2 hours ago, KevK said:

Yea, I read about the pricing too... but the crowd seems to be good on the eyes so hopefully will get some good fun with the locals...

There's another popular one called Han's but the crowd seems to be older? Did you go? Any thoughts?

I visited Hans during my recent trip to Taipei. Hans is located in the heart of Ximending, with a mixed crowd, mostly bigger sized guys. Since I wasn't there for fun, the crowd didn't really affect me as I was there to use the dry sauna. However, I still managed to make some friendly twink friends there. One positive aspect of Hans is that they provide unlimited towels in the bath area and do not charge extra for foreigners. It costs 400 NTD.

Another public hot spring that you may wish to consider is the Jiaoxi Hot Springs, known as the 森林風呂. You can find many like-minded Taiwanese twink friends there as well. The entrance fee is 200 NTD. Please remember to bring your own bath towel.

3 hours ago, Guest Indian guy said:

Are Taiwanese guys friendly with Indians and south Asian? planning a trip there and unsure if they accept Indians as clients at the spas and massage places?

don't think they really know much about Indians enough to form particular opinions the way many Singaporeans (probably) do.  it's just not a group that they're as exposed to.  so how they treat you will likely be based on your own merits (or demerits) and not to be confused with racial prejudice.

44 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Anyone going soi13 this weekend? Is the best time to be there after dinner? (730-8pm)

Heard from those twink friends I met there that Saturday is the most crowded day. Many people are disappointed because they need to queue outside when all the lockers are taken. The long waiting time is unbearable since you don't see people coming out until late.

On 4/25/2024 at 9:16 PM, Swimfun said:

B2 will be their dark maze and rooms for …

By the way, Soi13in is not foreigner-friendly as they charge double for their entrance fee for foreigners. 800NTD.

Yes but tourists wouldn't mind

And it's best to go at the time when locals get discounted entry price

21 minutes ago, thickhead79 said:

Why close

from the website - it say:

Royal-spa-closure.jpg

may or may not be the real reason, a frd from taiwan said 1 of the boss got jail le since the raid in 2022, see below, n the frequent raid after tt every mth.

16 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

from the website - it say:

Royal-spa-closure.jpg

may or may not be the real reason, a frd from taiwan said 1 of the boss got jail le since the raid in 2022, see below, n the frequent raid after tt every mth.

ok la, understand they also shared all their boys within XMD actually

all the shop within XMD share among the boys

It's common for any country to license unethical services but they need to pay for a special license that comes with strict regulations and requirements. For example, all sex providers must undergo monthly screenings/tests, and pre-medication is compulsory. These services are only allowed to operate in designated zones, such as our Geylang area.

Typically, the license fees and obligations aren't cheap, and in many countries, additional under-the-table payments are common. That's also why you end up paying more for that type of massage.

As a result, many unlicensed sex establishments will disguise themselves as massage parlors, when in reality, they are providing prostitution services. Once they become well-known and attract attention from direct or indirect competitors, they are reported to the authorities for not paying the correct licensing fees and under-the-table payments. This often leads to raids taking place.

The funniest part is that unlicensed establishments, without applying for the correct license due to costly fees, still charge high prices as if they were licensed.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.