Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

Outbound: (by departure time)

Tuesday October 22nd

​Scoot TZ202: Gymstock

Wednesday October 23th

Scoot TZ202: jtsc

Friday October 25th

Scoot TZ202:

JetStar JQ723:

JetStar JQ721: enelym1978

Singapore Airlines SQ876:

Tiger TR2994:

Garuda GA9995:

China Airlines CI752:

Singapore Airlines SQ878:

EVA BR226: scorpiox, lovensick

Scoot TZ206: azimuth, ivanguy

China Airlines CI754:

Saturday October 26th

Scoot TZ202:

JetStar JQ723:

JetStar JQ721:

Tiger TR2994:

Garuda GA9995:

China Airlines CI752:

EVA BR226:

Scoot TZ206:

China Airlines CI754:

Inbound: (by departure time)

Sunday October 27th

Scoot TZ205:

EVA BR225:

China Airlines CI753:

Tiger TR2993:

Singapore Airlines SQ877:

JetStar JQ724:

Scoot TZ201:

Garuda GA9994:

China Airlines CI751:

Singapore Airlines SQ879:

JetStar JQ722:

Monday October 28th

Scoot TZ205: Gymstock

EVA BR225:

China Airlines CI753:

Tiger TR2993:

JetStar JQ724:

Scoot TZ201: azimuth, jtsc

Garuda GA9994:

China Airlines CI751:

JetStar JQ722: enelym1978

Tuesday October 29th

Scoot TZ201: ivanguy

Monday November 4th

EVA BR225: scorpiox, lovensick

Edited by scorpiox

nj.gif「地獄風火輪」

Thanks whatevermightbe for the info.

I went 皇池 with a friend for a change. There is a convenient cab machine. My local friend told me there is a saying now 皇池 is more visited by bear and there is more sissy in 川汤. No idea how true that is but there is indeed lots of bear in 皇池, some very very cute, haha. The ticket is 250, 400 if include meal. I suggest you guys take the food too. The food is quite nice, worth a try.

And, 皇池 got more pools to choose from (3 diff temperature hot pools and 3 cold one). Bigger steamroom too, but the steamroom is quite bright, very hard to attempt anything if you're looking for fun.

Overall, 皇池 was nice, relaxing and clean, personally prefer this more than 川汤.

Thanks for your info! Keep posting haha I am going to Taiwan next month 

Well, didn't except my info helped so many people.

Anyway, according to my Taipei friends, Huang Chi is more popular with bears, chasers and uncles. Chuan Tang is more popular with the slim and fit crowd.

Apparently, Huang Chi is more popular with the mass crowd due to its restaurant service. Their restaurant has not bad reviews but I have yet to have a chance to try the food.

Perhaps that is the reason that they have the "calling cab" self machine at the reception.

I have actually walked out once before from huang chi to take a bus to shi pai and back to ximending.

Seriously not advisable, you will be sweating by the time you reach the bus-stop( cos it is an uphill walk)

NT350 is not a lot of money. why make yourself so miserable. :P I find it quite amusing to chat with the cab drivers. Like singapore, once you touch on politics, you will be sure that your whole journey will be "entertained".

If any of you guys drink, do check out Kingcar Kavalan Whiskey.

It's a Taiwanese made whiskey, not exported anywhere.

The manufacturing plant is in Yilan ( I-Lan ), but in Taipei, you can find it anywhere where there is Mr Brown coffee ( same owner ).

You can visit the plant to understand the history and how it's made.

Except for the small bottles or the top range whiskey, it is about NT600 cheaper to buy at Taoyuan departure DFS.

Now any kind soul wanna help me buy ? :-P

Bumping... Any kind soul here with excess DFS allowance ?

Am looking at the No.1 bottle gift set (1L with 2 glass + 50ml) :-P

Outbound: (by departure time)
Tuesday October 22nd
​Scoot TZ202: Gymstock

Wednesday October 23th
Scoot TZ202: jtsc

Friday October 25th
Scoot TZ202:
JetStar JQ723:
JetStar JQ721: 
Tiger TR2994:
Garuda GA9995:
China Airlines CI752:
Singapore Airlines SQ878: enelym1978
EVA BR226: scorpiox, lovensick
Scoot TZ206: azimuth, ivanguy
China Airlines CI754:

Saturday October 26th
Scoot TZ202:
JetStar JQ723:
JetStar JQ721:
Tiger TR2994:
Garuda GA9995:
China Airlines CI752:
EVA BR226:
Scoot TZ206:
China Airlines CI754:

Inbound: (by departure time)
Sunday October 27th
Scoot TZ205:
EVA BR225:
China Airlines CI753:
Tiger TR2993:
JetStar JQ724:
Scoot TZ201:
Garuda GA9994:
China Airlines CI751:
JetStar JQ722:

Monday October 28th
Scoot TZ205: Gymstock
EVA BR225:
China Airlines CI753:
Tiger TR2993:
JetStar JQ724:
Scoot TZ201: azimuth, jtsc
Garuda GA9994:
China Airlines CI751:
Singapore Airlines SQ879: enelym1978
JetStar JQ722: enelym1978

Tuesday October 29th
Scoot TZ201: ivanguy

Monday November 4th
EVA BR225: scorpiox, lovensick

FML..... I overslept...  :swear:  :swear:  :swear:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Worse is that I don't remember hearing my alarm go off.... ARGHHHH

Booked myself with miles on SQ.... total: $384

Bleh

So who's on SQ878 and SQ879?  :yuk:

Oops... luckily, you managed to get a redemption seat on SQ. have fun.

Guest Guest22

Oh by the way, anyone interested to meet up for the parade tomorrow? I'm more of an observer, photo taker and all that :)

Going for the performances, mini concerts (if it's like last year).

Have a good time!

Went abrazo on fri night and gstar on sat night with local friends. The pub and club were not bad, good music too. 各国佳丽 plus taiwan cutie, a scene not to be missed. And the alcohol is cheap comparing to sg. Good to have a group of friends to go together with. Totally TOH for both night!!! Lol!

Edited by Shin_85

Went abrazo on fri night and gstar on sat night with local friends. The pub and club were not bad, good music too. 各国佳丽 plus taiwan cutie, a scene not to be missed. And the alcohol is cheap comparing to sg. Good to have a group of friends to go together with. Totally TOH for both night!!! Lol!

Yeah I love those cute "performers" on the stage during K-Pop haha

Hello~ Can I ask how is the Inntouch hostel? Is it a playful place?  ^_^

Haha this is my first time checking this thread. I'm in Taipei too! Hotel right at ximending. I had fun at the parade, but club Jump was very disappointing.

What parties are there tonight?

There's G5 at Luxy, Jump and G*Star. Heard there's also a party at W hotel too but can't find the details. If u are still in XMD, head down this afternoon to a Rainbow fashion show at Red House, featuring NUM and Jason Chee.

Can be a bit cold if you shower at winter time though, since the shower is open concept with just shower curtain. The room is dim and small, dont make me feel like staying in even when i feel tired and need to rest.

Qstay was better, more exp, but have discount 22% for nonpeak period, around less than sgd80 for a night.

Can be a bit cold if you shower at winter time though, since the shower is open concept with just shower curtain. The room is dim and small, dont make me feel like staying in even when i feel tired and need to rest.

Qstay was better, more exp, but have discount 22% for nonpeak period, around less than sgd80 for a night.

SGD 80 for hostel ?

My hotel room near Aniki at Zhong Shan district is SGD 80 per night with breakfast, DIY laundry, carpark etc.

Didn't feel anything at all....

Here are my pics.... :P

Please, do not copy and repost any where else (ok I know I'm a bit naive but still) without asking me first. Thanks

http://flickr.com/gp/106792274@N07/j8eK73/

Lots of similar pictures... I only edited down from 800+ to this set.... didn't bother removing duplicates. Just enjoy for those who couldn't make it.

If I see any of these pics somewhere on the web, I'll remove the link. Play the rules please.

Edited by Enelym1978

Please, do not copy and repost any where else (ok I know I'm a bit naive but still) without asking me first. Thanks

Lots of similar pictures... I only edited down from 800+ to this set.... didn't bother removing duplicates. Just enjoy for those who couldn't make it.

If I see any of these pics somewhere on the web, I'll remove the link. Play the rules please.

Nice....thanks...

Great clear pics. Did you use a DSLR?

Is that Colin (previously from Royal Spa) in page 2, or just a Colin look-alike? Haha...

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

guys on the G5 float are hot!

Not sure who you're talking about lol. 

No worries, maybe someone here could identify him. Haha...

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.