Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

Maybe DGD is better but in most big cities, the connectivity is good. I can actually make quality Skype calls back home.

I agree with the data plans. Many tourists simply sign up for the unlimited when the sign up charge is not cheap, starting at 500 for DGD.

I actually have a 12 days course, communication black out retreat so I need to find data limited plan and I found Far East to offer a very good value pricing. 1gb last for 1 month and you could too up as you wish.

DGD only 100 TWD out of the 500 can be used for data specific plan and seriously, no tourist will be using 400TWD worth of calls?

I think Far East tone is a good alternative and providing good value for money.

got a DGD sim card, NTD 300, includes NT 150 of calls, and 1 GB data.

Thanks.

Got an outcall yesterday at Taichung. It's Morgan spa taichung outlet. Got no. 12. Massage was good. But it was my first experience in Taiwan. Got the regular massage but 15mins in, the masseur was hard and took off his top. It was very sensual when he did the B2B even though I only requested for the regular one. it seemed to be quite long in the process as we fondled and edged till he went soft and he jerked me off. And I realised that it was only 1hr 45 mins when things ended but it seems to be very long. Even though we ended slightly early, the massage was enjoyable and enjoyed my first experience here.

He was fit and lean like the pics and average looks. Abit playful. For the spa, they don't provide face pics. So either u go by the body or the need to go down and have a personal look.

It was 2000TWD for the basic outcall and gave 200 TWD tips.

Guest Love Taipei

Been in Taipei for a month on business and visited Royal Spa a few times.  I have to say each experience has been fantastic.  I tried a number of different masseurs:  Dickies (twice), Ray (twice), Park, Kay and Karl.  All quite different in their style, but to a person, all are very personable, give good massages and provide great service.  Ray gave the best therapeutic massage, Karl was the most sensual and Dickies was the most fun to interact with.  I don't speak Mandarin and although they all say they don't speak English when you first meet them, they can manage pretty well, provided you are not interested in having a deep political discussion.

Ok. Looking forward to Sunday.

Went to XL club. Terrible crowd. Sorry. There was no crowd. Only less than 10. Met a nice guy then I left. When I left at 8.30pm, a cute guy enter....

Grrrrrrr no luck. But don't think will go back again. Terrible crowd and run down facilities only 1 steam room but the lounge area is quite nice.

Hi hi, give us more review pls =)

Ok. Looking forward to Sunday.

Went to XL club. Terrible crowd. Sorry. There was no crowd. Only less than 10. Met a nice guy then I left. When I left at 8.30pm, a cute guy enter....

Grrrrrrr no luck. But don't think will go back again. Terrible crowd and run down facilities only 1 steam room but the lounge area is quite nice.

Grass is always Greener on the other side....don't you think so? O.o

Guest Love Taipei

Hi Love Taipei,

Mind to know what type of packagee you choose ? (A1/B2 ???)

How much you tip the masseur if you feel he is good

Course A1.  I usually tip 500 NTD, sometimes 1000 NTD.  Not required, though, and they are very appreciative any tips. But they never ask.

Full house tonight at Aniki. Foam party started at 7.30pm. It was nice to touch warm bodies but then the foam got really high and irritating as quite a few of us kanna foam into the eyes.

Aniki has seen better days. It was cold in the place and no hot water. Due to that, cut short the foam time as quite cold to stay and wash it off.

Good crowd, very international, many Singaporeans. Very few Taipei people I think. Met a few Taiwanese all from outside city. A few uncles were very persistent till I gave the death stare.

Aniki still remains the top pick due to quality and quantity, although would nt come back tothe heater works!

Terrible to wash up in cold water!

Been in Taipei for a month on business and visited Royal Spa a few times.  I have to say each experience has been fantastic.  I tried a number of different masseurs:  Dickies (twice), Ray (twice), Park, Kay and Karl.  All quite different in their style, but to a person, all are very personable, give good massages and provide great service.  Ray gave the best therapeutic massage, Karl was the most sensual and Dickies was the most fun to interact with.  I don't speak Mandarin and although they all say they don't speak English when you first meet them, they can manage pretty well, provided you are not interested in having a deep political discussion.

Other den massages... who gave the most/best extra service? =P

Was in Aniki last night. Big mistake!

It was busy but full of tourist from china, Hk, singapore. Water was too cold to shower so some guys did not shower after getting all the licking and they smells. For charging so much 700 sgd35, at least give hot water. No free supply of condom in the big mass orgy room where most guys were having fun last night. Foam party had little participants, most guys gave up after the foam became too high and out of control. Because of the foam party, the jacuzzi was not in service and the sauna was closed too.

That place has seen better days, I am going back there again.

Full house tonight at Aniki. Foam party started at 7.30pm. It was nice to touch warm bodies but then the foam got really high and irritating as quitie a few of us kanna foam into the eyes.

Aniki has seen better days. It was cold in the place and no hot water. Due to that, cut short the foam time as quite cold to stay and wash it off.

Good crowd, very international, many Singaporeans. Very few Taipei people I think. Met a few Taiwanese all from outside city. A few uncles were very persistent till I gave the death stare.

Aniki still remains the top pick due to quality and quantity, although would nt come back tothe heater works!

Terrible to wash up in cold water!

a quick review of hans men sauna, visited on 24 dec evening.

This is a much smaller version of Office. the entry was 350NTD. climb up to second level to reception, pay, and get towels from behind the counter. the locker room has really old wooden lockers, so one can tell this is a really old sauna.

the bathing area, steam and dry saunas are all on the same floor. the tv lounge (showing HBO) is big, albeit empty. the crowd (being a working day) is light, mainly the mature crowd, although i had fun with a 40 plus year old guy who could pass off as someone in his late 20s with a swimmers bod and tanned swim trunks lines. hot body!

the 3rd level upstairs are all the rest rooms, supplies are available outside the rooms, not inside. many pretend to sleep, but of course are hoping for someone to have fun with them.

overall i think, it is functional, albeit old. the crowd is not fantastic for a working tuesday evening, but when there is eye candy, just go for it, and don't be picky.

Review of Royal Spa:

I went to Royal Spa last month after reading the good reviews here. You get to pick your masseur on a screen. I picked Alan since the one that I wanted was servicing someone else. Alan looked just like what I saw on screen. He brought me upstairs where I undressed and took a shower. 

After showering, I got onto the massage table and he took off his shirt and proceeded with the massage. The quality of the massage was pretty good and he knew where to massage to get the blood rushing (FYI, I'm not talking about my head ;) ). 

Towards the end of the massage, he took off his pants and then played around with him for a bit. Overall, it was a good experience and I can't wait to go back again but I'll definitely check out some of the other masseurs.

Anyone else had a good or bad experience at Royal Spa? 

Review of Royal Spa:

I went to Royal Spa last month after reading the good reviews here. You get to pick your masseur on a screen. I picked Alan since the one that I wanted was servicing someone else. Alan looked just like what I saw on screen. He brought me upstairs where I undressed and took a shower. 

After showering, I got onto the massage table and he took off his shirt and proceeded with the massage. The quality of the massage was pretty good and he knew where to massage to get the blood rushing (FYI, I'm not talking about my head ;) ). 

Towards the end of the massage, he took off his pants and then played around with him for a bit. Overall, it was a good experience and I can't wait to go back again but I'll definitely check out some of the other masseurs.

ooo... so he just JO for u??

who was the other masseur u wanted?

Review of Royal Spa:

I think they are definitely one of the better ones around. Very friendly and good customer service.

Guest Taiwan visitor

For aniki,go and take the shower tap at the end.some shower tap has hot water.those shower tap facing the jazz are cold water.

Indeed aniki some time don't provide rubber and lubes.

I just came back from Taipei. Aniki is overrated,be careful of ghost writer.

There was someone wrote about aniki was happening,I went there the same day and was not crowded and no happening.

Try office sauna in weekend afternoon. Even though run down but happening in the steam room,lot of eyes candy.

Call office before you go there. Rumors of closing down.

Royal Spa just canceled my appointment tomorrow because i did not attend my booking today when I asked about someone on 31st Dec... There was miscommunication. I would suggest do not make any booking in English via email or phone. They struggle to understand even simple English :-(

I asked about Guy A or Guy B on 31st. The receptionist arrange for Guy A. So I replied how about guy B, on THAT day. He gave me another timeslot. So I replied yes, Guy B at 3.15pm is good.

At 10pm, I received the email that I missed an appointment with guy B today without any notice and my reservation for 31st dec will be canceled...

My current guess is that they understand THAT day as TODAY... Which is quite different meaning. Should have made things clearer with the exact date...

Royal Spa just canceled my appointment tomorrow because i did not attend my booking today when I asked about someone on 31st Dec... There was miscommunication. I would suggest do not make any booking in English via email or phone. They struggle to understand even simple English :-(

I asked about Guy A or Guy B on 31st. The receptionist arrange for Guy A. So I replied how about guy B, on THAT day. He gave me another timeslot. So I replied yes, Guy B at 3.15pm is good.

At 10pm, I received the email that I missed an appointment with guy B today without any notice and my reservation for 31st dec will be canceled...

My current guess is that they understand THAT day as TODAY... Which is quite different meaning. Should have made things clearer with the exact date...

It is not really uncommon. Understanding English can be a problem sometimes even among the youngsters in Taiwan, not to mention the older folks who have no knowledge at all.

I think the service is just terrible. Now that I called in to explain, there is no more slots available and they insist that it's my fault that I missed my appointment yesterday when there is no mention of 30th of Dec.

Lesson learnt, do not communicate with them via email in English. They either do not reply or may have high chances of miscommunication.

I think the service is just terrible. Now that I called in to explain, there is no more slots available and they insist that it's my fault that I missed my appointment yesterday when there is no mention of 30th of Dec.

Lesson learnt, do not communicate with them via email in English. They either do not reply or may have high chances of miscommunication.

Very unfortunate indeed.... but yeah, don't expect people to fully understand English in a non-English speaking country.... lots of Brits or Americans do that... they just expect the entire world to speak English and speak fast or don't bother speaking in simple English....

The guys at Royal Spa are super friendly and helpful, however, it's always safer to make an appointment in person... that's what I did. It's worth a trip down there just to make sure it's all in order.

Worse comes to worse, double confirm the dates and not say "today or tomorrow".

Taipei is now full of guys.... they will be super busy (not just Royal Spa I'm sure). Hope you'll manage to get another spot on the 1st or 2nd.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.