Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

I missed Taiwan already, better plan another trip soon, haha.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Am staying in xmd till thurs 5 mar

Spending the sunday alone... text me if any guys wanna hang out

Wow xenia, did u try each of them everyday? Will be ex right?

What do u mean by play? Juz hj for them?

Envy

Haven't really tried all of them but tried about 7.

Had Leo last night. Woah!

Guest SGman

Also, he has whatsapp:  +886 973107793   or  wechat: fitman1218  Trust me, he is really good. no regrets. LINE:  vince1218

I found out he is my friend. met him in Taipei. really nice and friendly person. I like him.~

Guest Guest

In the first place, when ST came up with the idea of featuring fit people who have a healthy lifestyle, they were focusing on the body and not so much of the face

If you have a pleasant face that goes well with the body, that is a bonus

I think people here like to comment on the candidates' face, without realizing what ST does here is not related to more commercialized magazines like Men's Health, where Face plays a very important role in selling their magazine and the products

You are confusing yourself between the goals of ST and Men's Health eg

Both are very different

If you have any doubts and questions on how ST selects their candidates, why don't you call them up and ask them instead?

If you think you have all that it takes to flaunt, sure, give them a call instead

I am not their inquiring booth

Hi Guys,

Will be in Taipei over one of the weekends in April. Planned to visit one of the sauna one day and then either 川汤 or 王池 the next.

So can anyone tell me if Sat is better day for sauna or Sunday, bcos can only do one at a time. If I go sauna on Saturday then will be 川汤/王池 on Sunday.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Guys,

Will be in Taipei over one of the weekends in April. Planned to visit one of the sauna one day and then either 川汤 or 王池 the next.

So can anyone tell me if Sat is better day for sauna or Sunday, bcos can only do one at a time. If I go sauna on Saturday then will be 川汤/王池 on Sunday.

Thanks in advance.

川湯 was packed last time i went (a sunday). But that was a few yrs ago lol...

Guest rayzaray

Went to Royal Spa late last nite. Chose Luke as my messeur a very pleasant good looking guy n good attitude n give professional service.

My overall comments nice clean plc, friendly staff, very prof svc - highly recommended.

i am still in taipei for the weekend

I tried luke this time round. As the same post above, luke is pleasant looking and has a smooth bod

Very nice chest and nips

Though the masseur can knock off after their 3rd customer, luke did not knock off and was waiting for me, his 4th customer

That said, his service was still good and he even shower for me

Overa very good massage skills and a pleasant experience

i am still in taipei for the weekend

I tried luke this time round. As the same post above, luke is pleasant looking and has a smooth bod

Very nice chest and nips

Though the masseur can knock off after their 3rd customer, luke did not knock off and was waiting for me, his 4th customer

That said, his service was still good and he even shower for me

Overa very good massage skills and a pleasant experience

did u allow u to touch him like liberally?

Guest Guest

Hello Ivan, I have tried Luke's service too and might even be the guest after you :) It was Friday night. Luke was a bit tired after massaging a bunch of clients during the day and his force tend to be soft. He has nice body and is quite chatty. it was quite a pleasant experience!

i'm back n missing tw already... sad sad

has been an emotional trip for me though but well, hope i can get over it...

besides luke, i tried kay as well...

he looks different from the photo... in person, he looks like the good boy next door esp when he wears his specs

doesn't talk much and focus a lot on the upper body... good for tired shoulders and neck

strip all after the first hour for the oil massage... suddenly u feel u were in bkk (for those who knows what i mean)

:)

oh yea... i heard about the scoring system... some scoring r juz plain inaccurate... all masseurs will ask u to give 10 cos they can get bonus points if they hit 100 so dun really trust the scoring

trust feedback from patrons instead.... i tried to book leo couple of times but he is really an hot item... always can't book him.... the reception told me said there r 2 new masseurs on board and definitely worth giving them a try next time

colin, alan and dada are now being promoted to patrons for their loyalty with royal spa... the co does take care of some of the veteran masseurs and of course the hot fave leo!

anyone has other experiences to share like udon, walker, hans and jazz?

Will be in Taipei from 20-27th May with my friend =)

If anyone is there and wanna walk around together, drop me a PM!

BTW, any one know of any place to stay at XMD? Preferably below $100 a night ;) TKS!

Hello, I am staying in Cho Hotel at XMD this time. It seems to have lots of good reviews.

Guest passerby

Hello, I am staying in Cho Hotel at XMD this time. It seems to have lots of good reviews.

It's good, well at least I like it, very near to royal spa as well.

Taipei mature 50+yo masseur

Mr Zhen (曾) 0937212410

Tried his service when I went to Taipei last month. NT1500 for two hours.

1 min walk from SongJiang NanJing station.

Clean, tidy but tiny apartment with attached bathroom.

Mr Zhen is a 50+ yo man with fair and very very smooth skin. He speaks a bit softly and in a very gentle manner, and has a quite an "executive" look (to me at least), height abt 1.65. He told me he is married with 3 kids, two of them married and working overseas, wife still in Taichung.

Massage

Proper massage bed and he does his massage in his old-school white underwear.

His massage is so-so, to be honest, mainly acupress type, no oil used. Happy ending like wanking you off should not be a problem. Anything more, I have no idea.

There is another mature masseur which I didn't have the chance to try, Mr Lan (蓝) 0987352780. Should anyone try him , pls provide some review.

Looks really good but a little too pricy for me ~

Btw~~ I'm wondering is this too much to complete in 1 day? Or should I separate them over 2 days? If so, how should I do it?

Taipei -> Yeliu (for Queen Head & Underwater world) -> Jiu Fen -> Ping Xi (for Sky lantern) -> Kee Long (MiaoKou Nignt Market) -> Taipei

as long as you have a driver for the day, it should be fine...

i did that but without yeliu cos there's nothing much to see in yeliu... would spend more time at jiufen and jin gua shi before ping xi reaching keelung miao kou at around 18:00

Btw~~ I'm wondering is this too much to complete in 1 day? Or should I separate them over 2 days? If so, how should I do it?

Taipei -> Yeliu (for Queen Head & Underwater world) -> Jiu Fen -> Ping Xi (for Sky lantern) -> Kee Long (MiaoKou Nignt Market) -> Taipei

It is not possible if you're using public transport. Even if you are just going to jiufen and pingxi, it's a bit rushed (if I recall, the pingxi train ends quite early). 

That said, time to plan for my next Taiwan trip. Missed taiwan.

Edited by bluelights

uh oh... just found out a massage friend of mine in taiwan... got HIV from a 3some... and still insists on carrying on with his massage practice...

luckily i din do much with him...

pls be warned!

But if massage are done just pure massage + just normal JO... it is still safe what... right?

It is not possible if you're using public transport. Even if you are just going to jiufen and pingxi, it's a bit rushed (if I recall, the pingxi train ends quite early). 

That said, time to plan for my next Taiwan trip. Missed taiwan.

ahh thanks for the heads up!! i think i should be travelling via public transportation ;(

as long as you have a driver for the day, it should be fine...

i did that but without yeliu cos there's nothing much to see in yeliu... would spend more time at jiufen and jin gua shi before ping xi reaching keelung miao kou at around 18:00 _

oooo icic~ so if i'm gg from Taipei and taking public transport... how do i get to jiu fen => jin gua shi => ping xi => keelung miao kou?

is Shi Fen on the way too??

Guest Realitybitesjock

uh oh... just found out a massage friend of mine in taiwan... got HIV from a 3some... and still insists on carrying on with his massage practice...

pls be warned!

Guys, we need to be educated here about HIV and Aids virus. It is extremely hard to get infected from kissing, or even blow job unless you have open sore or cut in your mouth. The hiv virus can not survive open air. Having said that, protect yourself as always. Use condom and don't let instant gratification make your regret.

It is possible via public transport if you leave out Yehliu and start early. My friend did it in December.

From Taipei, take the 台灣好行 木柵平溪線 all the way to Pingxi or Shifen. After releasing your sky lantern and perhaps lunch, take the train to Ruifang and transfer to a bus outside the railway station to get to Jiufen. From Jiufen there are buses that head to Keelung. Take a train back to Taipei after the night market.

pls be warned!

dun u think it's only responsible to share who this person is?

dun u think it's only responsible to share who this person is?

hi, I dun think i'll ever reveal who this guy is.... as this is not something u do to a friend...

no matter what's your thoughts on being "responsible"

however i can say he does not hail from taipei...

but this warning is to tell you all, these people does exist..

the reason for my friend persisting in his line of work.... its his only skill that he has that can earn him lots of money

the amount of money they earn from massage... can range from 40k to 50k NTD and sometimes more.

A normal guy in their young age prob earn 20-30k?

thus the enticing nature of a masseur job

being able to massage and let ppl have fun with their bodies might mean they are more liberal in their sexual ways (i might be mistaken)... thus risk of transmission...

some masseur in tw will also allow oral and some even anal service... 1069 in their terms... thus a risk as well..

my advice to singaporeans who patron them.... dun go all the way... and if u want to... be safe... wear a condom!

Please dun be angry at me for not revealing who he is.... sorry guys.... I cannot betray him...

Guest Rayzaray

Just bck fr Taipei nt long ago. Like to share my experiences whilst I was thr n specially for those who'll b gg thr.

Taipei main stn- facilities thr very2 cruisy esp at exit/ent EAST 3. It nvr failed me everytime whn I was thr. Just gv signals n go to more quiet facilities for some fun. Don't believe u try it.

228 park - also quite cruisy in late evening but since it was raining whn I was thr can see only a couple of guys.

For sauna go to RAINBOW in xmd. Everyday hv gd crowd very happening cos most of thm r very obliging

For gd Mssg try ROYAL SPA-most masseurs r gd n professional. Bet u u won't regret. Gv a try.

Places u must visit - Yangmingshan (for Sakura blooms), Pingxi!/Shifen (to fly lantern), Beitou for hot springs, Rainbow Bridge n some NITE mkts n many many more

Guest rayzaray

Ivanguy I posted my exp in royal spa earlier (pl look bck my post arnd 9/03). I tried Luke n i think i had the best mssg ever. He did the HJ so well tht i cum so fast also allowed me to grab his d*** while he HJ me tht made me cum in seconds.ha ha

No one seems to mention Tsuna or 小纲 of Royal Spa. I find him quite cute and adorable, has that "Kwai lan" look. Haha.

So anyone tried his massage service care to comment?

Hi there,

I think it is possible. I did that April last year, but I did not go to Yeliu. You need to do some research before that especially on the timing of the Ping Xi line train. The train frequency is bad, but very punctual. Thus, you might want to take a look at the link that is provided by Eurus246.

Hi there,

I think it is possible. I did that April last year, but I did not go to Yeliu. You need to do some research before that especially on the timing of the Ping Xi line train. The train frequency is bad, but very punctual. Thus, you might want to take a look at the link that is provided by Eurus246.

Thanks mate!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.