Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

my masseur at qstayspa was hot.. he got naked very soon and let me sucked him and touched his hot bod all over haha no mss

I was about to ask if they let you suck! Thanks for answering :)

Do you remember who your masseur was? Did he give you a big gift in your mouth?

I will be there on February 2. Just made reservations but haven't picked a masseur yet - it's too early.

Who would you recommend for someone who really likes hard cylindrical objects in my mouth?

Guest cusious88

I saw Singapore air got promotion for Taipei in oct 2015  for $500++++ and can 1 to go as well but anyone  know Taiwan pride 2015 is in oct 24 2015 or oct 31 2015

Wah, you can really "dig-out" an old post of mine from 2 years ago eh, haha. Thanks for your review, but Gene seems to have left recently, and I agree with you on Karl, his would be the most sensual one around Royal.

My personal favourites (which you may disagree eh) in Royal are Colin, Jazz, Hans, Karl and maybe Udon.

As for the hot spring, 皇池 is pretty clean and nice, while 川汤 though not as "elegant", there are more eye-candies I suppose, haha. I know that feeling of yours, well, if you are going alone, then there is no worry. The people there are strangers to you, nobody knows you there, just be brave to go and explore the place, eventually you would "overcome that fear" eh!

which meassur you suggest?

which meassur you suggest?

Yoga, you have got eyes but you do not see

My personal favourites (which you may disagree eh) in Royal are Colin, Jazz, Hans, Karl and maybe Udon.

yogalim, as the "Guest" after you had rightfully pointed out, I did mentioned my preferences (which you and he quoted).

While there would be other members here that might suggest to you Alan and/or Dada, so it very much depends also how well you and the masseur are "connected" eh.

You could take a look at the pictures to decide who you would like to try?

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

yogalim, as the "Guest" after you had rightfully pointed out, I did mentioned my preferences (which you and he quoted).

While there would be other members here that might suggest to you Alan and/or Dada, so it very much depends also how well you and the masseur are "connected" eh.

You could take a look at the pictures to decide who you would like to try?

are you singaporean too? we can refer to this website right? http://www.theroyalspa.com.tw/d.htm

how much normally? coz i don't know about taiwan's "price culture" haha thx

I did not stay in Qstay. Becos its a small hotel with limited rooms, its difficult to book.

Btw, Wesley looks like Julian Hee, both in terms of looks & bod. I asked if he's a PT trainer but he said no.

Paul's service is not up to mark. If u want details, PM me becos I dun like breaking someone's ricebowl in public. But it could be that he's new.

Qstayspa's website is qstayspa.com or jazz-spa.com

Guest kimchi91

are you singaporean too? we can refer to this website right? http://www.theroyalspa.com.tw/d.htm

wow han , luke and roy so handsome

is the massage very good ?

hope got handsome people like them massage me when I go for Taiwan  in oct

Wesley is based in Taichung so he is only in Taipei for weekend. He is very good for back massage and a very nice guy.

for Gspa, i love Mike. He is my dream guy with a very hot body and also very good massage skills. actually, the best i had so far. 

Qstayspa and Gspa are both cheaper than Royalspa, about 1800-2000, and i think its great value for money. At least, in these two places, they give you real towel and have heater inside the room too.

Mike gt naked?

Anyone has been to other saunas like Rainbow or XL? How's the review? Aniki is too expensive.

rainbow is old and the room n mattresses seems to give off that cum smell but its bigger and have more ppl than XL which is like so small n practically souless

Went to Rainbow. Was ok. Not impressed with the decor - looks quite old. Place clean enough, could have been cleaner. Saturday evenings and later seems to be when the crowd comes in. Mixed crowd. I think shortage of rooms might be an issue - some guys have the habit of standing in the doorways of rooms, seemingly reserving rooms for what action might come their way. The dry sauna is large but nothing seems to happen there - the door and windows face what might be termed a jacuzzi (its actually a big square tub) so perhaps that stops people from doing things. Next to the dry sauna is a quite large but very dark steam room. There are areas for relaxation, watching tele. The cruising area is upstairs of the changing/bathing areas.

my ex told me that they are waiting to be cruised like in geylang they stand in the street, once picked up they do the act

In terms of crowd and ambience, NT$1000 is worth it.

i think rainbow is more exp. btw ximending seems to have a new sauna. havent checked it out yet though

So zzzzzzzz, when it is cold and wet, does Chuan Tang still get as crowded? I am guessing it would be nice in the water and in the steam room but when not in either, the wind can be a bit cold and one could get sick. Does that put the locals off i.e was it as crowded last evening? I hear that on Saturdays, sometimes the 'real' crowd really starts coming in at 10pm, not sure if that is true.

im always there like 9 or 10pm, there are still quite a bit of hot hunks and cute boys. action wise, varies, so depend on ur luck. i've seen actions on weekday nights as well

Last crowded than last Saturday but when I left at 8.30pm, huge crowd waiting to get in so yes, and the quality is there haha.

Never tried to stay beyond 8.30 as I wanted to catch the bus back into the city.

the bus runs till like 2330 or 0000 but of course if you are transfering to metro then you got to be earlier but cab isnt that exp

Not average lah, zzzzzzzz, you are up in Taipei more often than most other people from here. Well, maybe.

I hear from people that on a Saturday, the crowd comes in later so leaving at 8.30pm might be selling yourself short in terms of experiencing the kind of "fun" that takes place late in the evenings. 

Taking a taxi back to the city in the wee hours of the morning should not be an issue. I dont know if there is a surcharge after midnite but after 11pm, my friends and I shared a cab back to the city and it was about SGD12, for the whole cab. I think that is a reasonable fare, given the distance.

i took once to ximending about 400 plus ntd so less than 20 sgd n i think its reasonable

Actually the quality varies and I do heard about the late night activites but i seldom hang out too late outside. The good ones seldom hang out in the steam room but it's possible to chat with them if they are alone. A few approached me while I was changing and it was quite surprising for me and didn't know how to react.

When it's too crowded, it's difficult to initiate contact or conversation for me. Shy here

hahaa.... i feel not a lot ppl want to chill in a sauna, most just want fun

I think there is a surcharge of 20twd to the metered fare after 12 but it really nothing. Less than 1sgd.

yeah you are right, just a 20ntd surcharge unlike sg the 50% midnight charge

As I am reading all the posts, I can't wait to visit Taipei. Besides royal spa, can I trust the independent masseurs who advertise themself on the grinder, jacked...

Just thought in my hotel, it will make the masseur more relaxed and not afraid of the police or the owner of the shop...

Any advice or experience that anyone wants to share? Thanks, I reallt appreciate all your inputs.

Anyone visit rainbow sauna before? Worth?

Anyone visit rainbow sauna before? Worth?

Rainbow must be one of the oldest establishment there.. 

Smack right behind the Xi Mengting shopping belt, it has a very colourful entrance (I think Alexander in Hong Kong duplicated the entrance).. Inside, it is rather old but the clients are friendly.

Anyone going Taipei/Taiwan between 15 and 21 Feb? 

Guest Love Taipei

He's good.

Claimed to be straight and exploring.

He's good.

Claimed to be straight and exploring.

Told me he was bi.  Anyhow, nice massage.  Different than many others.

Walker and Leo are great. Highly recommend both.

Thanks for the info, from pictures, I think they both are cute, and walker might be more playful, just my initial impression.

Told me he was bi.  Anyhow, nice massage.  Different than many others.

Good to know, I just hope Leo is not too rigid. I am really attracted to him.

Guest Bluecad35

I d like to visit your one of saunas and i have a question.

Actually i am straight guy but love to expose my nude body, especially my ass in some woman

dress like pantyhose or lingerie

Do they have any problem with cruising in lingerie ? Can i wear some women underwear only dark room?

Thanks your reply.

I d like to visit your one of saunas and i have a question.

Actually i am straight guy but love to expose my nude body, especially my ass in some woman

dress like pantyhose or lingerie

Do they have any problem with cruising in lingerie ? Can i wear some women underwear only dark room?

Thanks your reply.

No

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.