Male HQ

Gynecomastia - Man Boobs = Moob + How To Get Rid? (Compiled)

Guest Guest_firday

Boobs are ok if your are bottom. Can let the tops teh your nehneh

First, you can't even get into the selection list of any tops in the first place. So who's going to teh your nehneh?

The surgeon has to differentiate whether the fat is distributed all over or confined to a pocket, in the latter case the whole fat pocket including the wall or sac must be enucleated, otherwise recurrence will occur.

You can try Bangkok, get a few quote or rather second opinion from few doctors, after all in Bkk, the consultation in most cases are free.

• Guest locked this topic
  • Guest locked and locked this topic
  • 10 months later...

Lets talk about men's chest- something that is under-discussed here. I think most men like to ogle or caress or squeeze a well-defined set of pecs. Big chest always turns me on. But bigger doesnt always mean better. Some guys have developed a pair of titls that look like they belong to a woman's body. Big, round and pointed. What kind of big chest is really manly and desirable at the same time, I often wonder? Anyone got picture to illustrate the perfect chest?   And what kind of exercise must one do to achieve it?

• G_M changed the title to Do you like A man with Moobs?
  • Guest unlocked and unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • 2 years later...

Hi. I know this sounds unrelated, but I’ve been having this gunecosmatia aka manboobs for over 15 years already; I was heavily obesed (105kg), and then lost weight to reach 60kg, and now back to 79kg. I did a lot of cardio, and recently (4 months to be exact) on weight lifting and resistance training at home. 

Before advising, I cannot do normal pushups and pull-ups, so that makes it harder for me to get rid of manboobs. I did try wearing those compressing shirts to “flatten” my manboobs , but it only works whenever I put them on; the moment I take them down, my manboobs are back again. 

Any advice on how to get rid of this? Any recommended home exercises (no pushups and pull-ups), or gym equipment (I might hit the gym when I start working)? Thank youuuu

• G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
On 3/21/2021 at 11:37 AM, Guest MB. said:

Hi. I know this sounds unrelated, but I’ve been having this gunecosmatia aka manboobs for over 15 years already; I was heavily obesed (105kg), and then lost weight to reach 60kg, and now back to 79kg. I did a lot of cardio, and recently (4 months to be exact) on weight lifting and resistance training at home. 

Before advising, I cannot do normal pushups and pull-ups, so that makes it harder for me to get rid of manboobs. I did try wearing those compressing shirts to “flatten” my manboobs , but it only works whenever I put them on; the moment I take them down, my manboobs are back again. 

Any advice on how to get rid of this? Any recommended home exercises (no pushups and pull-ups), or gym equipment (I might hit the gym when I start working)? Thank youuuu

I dun think the flabby stretch marked skins at your manboobs and belly area will go away naturally even after you successfully cut down your weight drastically. 

On 3/21/2021 at 11:37 AM, Guest MB. said:

No amount of exercise, even push-ups, will get rid of them. Surgery is the only way

• 1 year later...
On 3/24/2021 at 5:22 PM, ffcruiser said:

No amount of exercise, even push-ups, will get rid of them. Surgery is the only way

Any pill that I can take fpr my saggy manboobs?

• 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.