Male HQ

North ~ Woodlands, Admiralty, Sembawang, Yishun

Guest Informer

Hi guys,

Please be informed that I have file this site to the police station in sembawang.

Informations shared among this site especially all your cruising activities will be monitored.

Have a nice day.

Guest Fa ke u

Hi guys,

Please be informed that I have file this site to the police station in sembawang.

Informations shared among this site especially all your cruising activities will be monitored.

Have a nice day.

You got nothing better to do is it? Homophobic huh ? Go fxxk the stray bitches along the street

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Monster

Looking for that slim exec in black with piercings, do you post here? I was the guy in blue T. Wanted to approach u many times but U always kenna blocked n crowd around by many chaps n always look so scared n uncomfortable, wahaha! I've got a place if you want more privacy. 30/170/65 here.

Guest Swagger

I know 1st floor at Sun Plaza very happening but why nbody cruise at Lvl 3 lei? (Near Kopitiam, that one the urinals all the way inside, very discreet & safe de).

Lvl 1 always full of all the old birds, very sian. Youngsters, time to change spot le! Lvl 3, on bo?

Guest Gay1

We always do it

1.at the opp staircase, the one next to the lift, walk up all the way...

or

2.the carpark opp sun plaza 4th floor... there is 2 staircase, the one away from the lift...

Guest Sembawang Bou

Level 1 under repair. Where to go for activities?

Lvl 3 very safe, the urinals are all the way inside, away from the toilets & wash basins. I wonder why no one ever though of cruising there instead? Anyway, will go there later at 12.30 if Lvl 1 is indeed under repair.

Lvl 3 very safe, the urinals are all the way inside, away from the toilets & wash basins. I wonder why no one ever though of cruising there instead? Anyway, will go there later at 12.30 if Lvl 1 is indeed under repair.

Can we meet? Will be going there for lunch. Will be in blue shirt. 175/60 33. Ur stats?

Guest gossiper

wow didn't know level 1 near the kfc so cruisy and got variety also! You want what also got.. Lao bian tais, stalkerish foreign workers, daring students, executives and even alot of the Sun plaza tenants and staff there also got join in the fun! All the way from 12 to 8pm happening! Been there at various different timings, can catch alot of JO action esp lunch hour.

Guest semb20

Just trying my luck, is the guy who happened to be at Sun Plaza in the evening on Wednesday (27 Jul 11) here? You were wearing sunglasses, white singlet, running shorts and slippers. We had a little game of 'hide and seek' but eventually you declined. Would love to be your friend if you're here. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hi guys, Please be informed that I have file this site to the police station in sembawang. Informations shared among this site especially all your cruising activities will be monitored. Have a nice day.

like as if they will track.. ppl can still pm each other.. u so smart go file the northpoint one la..

(MSN) iloveyouboyboy_kissmehugme@hotmail.sg || (Boyahoy) Babycookiemonstee ||

• HendryTan changed the title to North ~ Woodlands, Admiralty, Sembawang, Yishun
  • G_M locked this topic
  • HendryTan unlocked this topic