Male HQ

Fitness First

NUSFlex88

On 5/23/2019 at 11:36 PM, PileUp said:

I remember seeing him cruising in Cali Bugis and that was long ago. I even heard stories of him that he went to counter to complain and get other caught and kicked out of Cali. All becos they did not reciprocate his advances. 

These days instead of complaining at the counter, he bangs on the shower cubicle doors to disrupt the fun that any others may be having behind those doors, and then run off. Repeatedly.

What a sore loser.

4 hours ago, ffcruiser said:

These days instead of complaining at the counter, he bangs on the shower cubicle doors to disrupt the fun that any others may be having behind those doors, and then run off. Repeatedly.

What a sore loser.

Who are you guys talking about?

“Hi it’s me”

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

🐶 only taking the willing victims 😈

Cap tower is getting more and more crowded. Overly crowded. :doh:

The tall tanned swimmer was there again

“Hi it’s me”

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

On 6/17/2019 at 3:47 PM, ffcruiser said:

What a sore loser.

Goodness! What a sore loser! He older now so not much market value lei.

On 6/17/2019 at 3:53 PM, ffcruiser said:

So last week in Bugis FF, I cleared away 3 used condoms lying on the floor - 2 in the steamroom and 1 in the shower cubicle. For fuck sake, please clear away your shit when you're done. How difficult is that? No one, not even the cleaner, should have to clear away your used condoms. Please exercise discretion and not spoil it for everyone else.

At first I thought it was ridiculous! 

Until I saw an used condom in the shower room at Tamp. It’s crazy lol

“Hi it’s me”

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

Guest Sport-coholic
4 hours ago, wkayz said:

At first I thought it was ridiculous! 

Until I saw an used condom in the shower room at Tamp. It’s crazy lol

Is it more disgusting to find shit or used condom? :wacko:

Mon, 1 Jul 2019 at 8.40pm

FF ORQ

You are bespectacled lean toned and tanned dragon boater. You had some fall or injury resulting in some scabs on your face recently from what I overheard in your loud conversation with another dragon boater in the changing room. We have exchanged eye contact a few times before Monday at the changing room. I am the buff guy carrying the black FF shoe bag.

Our hands brushed against each other quite forcefully and purposefully on Monday as we crossed paths outside the changing room.

DM me or say hi the next time you see me? Haha, keen to know you. May he can gym together next time!

Date: 09/07/19

Time: around 5pm

You: Rainbow stripes swimming trunks (at swimming pool)/dark grey(?) singlet and shorts in changing room

Me: Dark blue wavy stripes trunks/white formal shirt and blue pants

Saw you at the pool getting ready for your swim in your rainbow trunks and I did the same just near your chair. Realised that I have the same trunks as you too but you were in the pool already for your swim. You left the pool around 515pm.

In the changing room, I went to the last cubicle to shower and found your trunks hanging inside. After awhile you came to knock on my door to ask for it and I left it hanging at the door for you. Saw you at the dressing table keeping your stuffs but did not have to courage to talk to you.

Would like to know you and maybe swim together. PM me if you are here.