Male HQ

Fitness First

NUSFlex88

9 hours ago, duhdoy said:

he always cruises there and famous for it, even all my female friends know about it.

I remember seeing him cruising in Cali Bugis and that was long ago. I even heard stories of him that he went to counter to complain and get other caught and kicked out of Cali. All becos they did not reciprocate his advances. 

On 5/25/2019 at 11:50 PM, kyle89 said:

Nope, only locker rooms and normal showers..

Edited by wkayz

“Hi it’s me”

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

🐶 only taking the willing victims 😈

I was at FF Paya Lebar (which in my experience, has emerged as one of the cruisiest clubs) earlier, steamroom around 6.45pm? Was having fun with a guy then to my surprise, he brought poppers with him. At the steamroom. Being the popperhead that i was, i took a few hits, not a lot, but got out shortly after. Not bragging or whatever. Just expressing my shock? incredulity? that these things (bringing poppers to the steamroom) are happening. People really treat FF like Keybox and the like LOL

I was at one branch (sorry I better not to disclose the name) and played 3 times (only cum once, the last) in the steam and sauna within <1hr lol.

Two of them started normally, staring each other etc and something happened.

But one of them surprised me: the good looking boy (seems still 22-24 yo) opened the steam door and accidentally dropped his towel and said sorry, i replied "no worries".

Then he moved to the sauna room, I moved too because steam was too hot. Then when I sit down, he directly sit on my lap and wanted me to fuck him bareback, i was shocked coz I never had anyone so direct like him before (some guys even scared of me btw due to my face, lol) and he just dare himself to come to me. How if I wasn't interested and push him away. However, he was good looking and I entertained him without penetration. He cum but I did not. I cum on the third play with the other beefy tall chinese guy.