Male HQ

Fitness First

NUSFlex88

2 hours ago, recklessbootlegger said:

I have only just started visiting ORQ. Is the steam room always that way?  There’s hardly any steam and it smells bad. 

Smell wise I don’t think any of the steam room of FF has ever smelt nice. There’s always an odour or the smell of chlorine/cleaning detergent.

The steam room has been going on hiatus every few days so it’s not running very well. For what reason I also don’t know. Probably because people pour water over the sensor or what, I dunno.

Hey guys, I’m traveling with my gf to Singapore for 4D3N starting today. Closet bi here. Which Fitness First branch accepts the international FF passport and is the cruisiet? Timings?

I’m 175/73/29. Fitter than a twink, slimmer than a hunk 😂 Would prefer similar for NSA fun. Staying near Paragon Mall. Appreciate it!

Edited by Discreet Bi Professional

Paragon afternoon today? How’s the locker room, showers and steam/sauna crowd? Wanna have some fun but don’t wanna disrupt straight dudes’ routine 😂 

Btw, looking for a willing swallower. Been edging for 8 days 😉

Also, obviously can’t host but can sneak out at night while gf is sleeping. Hit me up Instagram @seancsmithprivate

Edited by Discreet Bi Professional
Guest limedaiquiri
13 hours ago, SoccerBro said:

To the guy who hog the shower cubical @ OGS during lunch hour. Favour please. You hog the cubical, then never on the shower tap and keep looking through the door gap. It's obvious. People need to shower and go back work lei. 

LOL he is always there during lunchtime.. quite a nuisance