Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Penang

ray88

Guest kopisongkok

was at 1st avenue LG urinal juz now to take piss n 1 manly bangladeshi cleaner stood beside me act like peeing but keep staring.. and then the fun began.. to the guy if you r reading this, thank u.. It was damn great.. p/s your bushy cock looked good too.. wish to suck it next time

43 minutes ago, kopisongkok said:

was at 1st avenue LG urinal juz now to take piss n 1 manly bangladeshi cleaner stood beside me act like peeing but keep staring.. and then the fun began.. to the guy if you r reading this, thank u.. It was damn great.. p/s your bushy cock looked good too.. wish to suck it next time

Omg i wanna go there tomorrow to see haha. What time were u there? Was he fit?

Guest kopisongkok
2 minutes ago, Nickstone said:

Omg i wanna go there tomorrow to see haha. What time were u there? Was he fit?

Idk how to describe.. Fit and not too thin... juz nice.. i think his age around early 20... i not sure.. I was there ard 6.30pm.. it was unplanned..

Guest kopisongkok
3 hours ago, Nickstone said:

Qool.. he might be there again tomorrow. We shall see

good luck lol I not sure if he is up for something more cos I only asked him give me bj.. I couldn't stay longer bcs I had to leave.. but he did a great job.. 

On 1/8/2019 at 8:41 PM, kopisongkok said:

Idk how to describe.. Fit and not too thin... juz nice.. i think his age around early 20... i not sure.. I was there ard 6.30pm.. it was unplanned..

Can I know roughly how tall he is? I’m at 1st now and I want to find this famous cleaner out haha

Guest kopisongkok
1 hour ago, xxjack said:

Can I know roughly how tall he is? I’m at 1st now and I want to find this famous cleaner out haha

probably around 1.8-1.9m tall.. Dark skin.. Face looks like around 19 or 20 years old.. I guess his nationality is bangladeshi, or maybe not.. That day he was with another friend.. They both got cleaning stuff with them.. Hope this helps. Good luck..

3 hours ago, kopisongkok said:

probably around 1.8-1.9m tall.. Dark skin.. Face looks like around 19 or 20 years old.. I guess his nationality is bangladeshi, or maybe not.. That day he was with another friend.. They both got cleaning stuff with them.. Hope this helps. Good luck..

Ah I see, alright thanks for the info :)

Guest kopisongkok
2 hours ago, Fzl said:

Hi guys, wanna ask something. Is the juru rnr northbound next to molex factory? Or that's not the one? Im on my way either there or rnr bagan ajam. 

u mean u asking where the juru northbound rnr is? it' s the one next to caltex and petronas, right after u pass by juru autocity.. Its not rnr actually, only got toilet there..

Met a mid-twenties Chinese jogger while walking at AmpangJajar and had a chat with him. Later we walked all the way towards the end of the park together and I needed to pee. He decided to pee too and stood next to me and was staring at mine. Then I suggested if he dares to jerk off together. He didn't want to take off everything to do it but I did it first then he followed. Both of us shot a huge load haha. He said it was his first time doing something so daring in a public place. When we walked out, people started coming for weekend jog I think.

Edited by AlexMaxx
9 minutes ago, AlexMaxx said:

Met a mid-twenties Chinese jogger while walking at AmpangJajar and had a chat with him. Later we walked all the way towards the end of the park together and I needed to pee. He decided to pee and stood next to me and was staring at mine. Then I suggested if he dares to jerk off together. He didn't want to take off everything to do it but I did it first then he followed. Both of us shot a huge load haha. He said it was his first time doing something so daring in a public place. When we walked out, people started coming for weekend jog I think.

Wow, that's so exciting... 

I would love to experience that.

So he's straight? Didn't you both naked?

• HendryTan unpinned this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic