Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Penang

ray88

10 hours ago, DaveC said:

Polo is just another waste of time.

What can you do in a cramped, closed public toilet? 

Oh boy. There’s a lot of potential happening in that little space my dear. 

Edited by xxjack

Was at First Avenue last Wednesday and a Malay in grey TShirt and black jeans was stroking his gorgeous cock while standing at the urinal. I stood next to him and he was allowing me to watch. Later I left the toilet and waited outside. Apparently there was another guy who followed him as he was going in and out of the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floor toilets. Later after lunch I went into the 4th floor toilet and surprisingly the Malay Came in.  This time there was no one else so he hinted me and we both went to the staircase in Peragin Mall which he said the place was pretty safe. We took off our clothes and playing with each other's cock and nipples. We were both top so ended up jerking each other and shot our cum down the staircase. It was hot and exciting. Wish there was a bottom with us.

2 hours ago, AlexMaxx said:

Was at First Avenue last Wednesday and a Malay in grey TShirt and black jeans was stroking his gorgeous cock while standing at the urinal. I stood next to him and he was allowing me to watch. Later I left the toilet and waited outside. Apparently there was another guy who followed him as he was going in and out of the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floor toilets. Later after lunch I went into the 4th floor toilet and surprisingly the Malay Came in.  This time there was no one else so he hinted me and we both went to the staircase in Peragin Mall which he said the place was pretty safe. We took off our clothes and playing with each other's cock and nipples. We were both top so ended up jerking each other and shot our cum down the staircase. It was hot and exciting. Wish there was a bottom with us.

Is he a regular there?

• HendryTan unpinned this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic