Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Penang

ray88

Felt my body muscles stiff after engaging in gym sessions for weeks. 

Dated a KL masseur for pure massage in my house. 

The 1st hour ,he applied the best Thai and chinene massage and I enjoyed very much, then he stripped himself in total naked, he sometime touched my sensitive part and I know it is time to give him a signal to proceed further action he want, he placed his cock on my ass and rubbed rigorously.. 

He asked to fuck me, I gave him the best suck and rim  him. 

End up he fucked me in the 2nd hour. 

I paid a reasonable price for the 1St hour massage, and he should enjoyed in the next hour. 

Fair deal? 

Edited by Helix87
Na

Hi all, this I just for sharing... 

Today a guy from BW pm me to suck his dick, his age should be around 25 chi. He said he will be coming to udini at 8pm, as usual I was waiting for him. And then he texted me he will be slightly late and asked me to suck another friend of him already there I said okey. 

As I went Intoo the cubicle. I took out his dick and start sucking. And this guy is fucking my mouth and pushing in deep throat. And he cum in my mouth as I was cleaning his last drip of cum licking. The guy texted me waiting outside, 

This guy went out with the dick still out, and  then the 25 YO came in I sucked him too.. 

Anyone from here was his friend please PM I would like to suck you regularly. 

Dear mates, I have been lucky to suck many dicks. Is there anywhere I can find more. Any one here needs a scheduled unloading. Please PM me 

• HendryTan unpinned this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic