Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Penang

ray88

10 hours ago, xxjack said:

So sad never see this cute and handsome security guard anymore~ (he used to work at 1st Avenue, or he’s still there cause I didn’t see him around anymore, anyone can update me of where he is now would be a lot helpful~)

1 warning point for doxxing a stranger in a gay forum.

Ask yourself if some gay man took your picture and post it on gay forum or social media.

See if you like the attention?

Just went to Padang Polo today noon,saw a few man walking around toilet,got one indian wear helmets going in out from toilet, another chi also same,seem to waiting for someone, they're so suspicious,later one young quite handsome indian boy in sport wear go into toilet,I wish can approach him but didn't dare.Before leaving,I managed to get one white shirt from the big trash bin inside toilet,smell so nice with some body odor, make me excited after wearing it now,plan to use it for jerking,💦💦💦on it

On 1/18/2021 at 12:00 AM, Suckedorsuck said:

Its was bad day. Sucking almost 5dicks just today.. 

Queensbay mall.. 

I was at the sink and washing my hands and I saw quite number of people using the restroom.so I moved near the urinal.  I saw one guy at the urinal and his dick was nice and very tempting. I smiled him he smiled at be back he was showing his dick while urinating. I show him a good sign he walked into a cube. The doors were not closed. I pushed the door and I went in this chi boy dick is out. So I sucked him hard and he cum in my mouth. 20ish if you are here please PM me . 

Right after that my regular weekly scheduled dicks. Sucked 3 of them in the same restroom. And I was tired as the last guy went out of cube. And I got out from same cube there is old chi uncle asked me what you doing I kept quite. And he pulled me in and start showing his dick. That uncle dick was hard and he push way deep in my throat I barely can breath. My head were at the corner and he start fucking my throat I gaged badly I amlost fainted. He pushed hard very brutal and start fucking non stop. I said noo but he just continue. 

Man he cummed while fucking my mouth and my face were all saliva and his cum.

Not my throat is in pain. Had to visit the docter 

Mostly what’s are the races ? Chinese or Malay ? 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic