Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Penang

ray88

On 4/4/2021 at 9:28 PM, Guest Dan said:

so, after reading much posts on this forum, here are my contributions on places to visit and my experience.

1. Fresh Heart

I believe this place is infamous among the gay scene. Most sessions ends with my balls emptied. The massage skills are okay, depends on who you booked. The boss does give good massage just saying but he is always in high demand. others not so.

2. SS Foot

Ive tried both branches, and yes I did have a “good time” at the One ofthe  branch. It is a legit centre. Dont go with a brothel kinda attitude. No doubt its legit, its closed curtain and its just you and your masseur. Do try the male masseur there, the massage skill is good, so is the extra “side orders”. I guess when youre gym fit, its a little easier to order sides.

3. Theres also a place along penang road. Not so well known. Its opposite Malaysia hotel. Can say the name out loud here. But its a legit centre too. I stumble upon it by accident, but discovered a new place. lets just say I left happy. 😃

4. Im not sure if Sifu or Healers are still opened. Tried calling. No respond.

I rather pay to go for a legit massage than to pay those wackos on grindr that just offer sex in the name of massage. 

Anyone please Pm the name of the masseur of SS foot? Thank you! 

7 minutes ago, blasheep said:

went to polo last night, raining 

but got few cars.

total 3 of us lite fun

a guy close off the lights

outside raining

can totally be naked and fun without worries

some popper and i cum

should go next time when rain

not bad

Wow... Play in car? How to know all up for fun?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic