Male HQ

Boyfriend Birthday Present (compiled)

Guest Simple guy

Guest Simple guy

Hi everyone, I would need some advise here. My BF birthday is coming in 2 weeks time and I would like to get him a birthday present. Any advise for a 40 y/o man ? Budget < $500 .

100 - 200 on a gift, maybe something he can wear or use for practicality, hand cufflinks/perfume perhaps? And a greetings card, or you could make one on your own.

For the rest of the budget, indulge in a 2-man fine-dining at... no idea where. (Cue for the rest to come in.) And add in a some cake while you're at it.

To me....all the birthday present are useless except someone mentioned Angpow, which is more realistic.but he is your bf....

Anyway, just my suggestion, give him a birthday cake is the best choice.

It really depends on what your bf likes, his interest, etc. perhaps you can consider arranging a short getaway to a place that brings good memories to both of you. Do it in a form of surprise. Plan the itinerary but just book his time and disclose to him some "predictable activities" to lower his expectation and suspicion.

I used to plan this for my ex. Told him that I was going to bring him to Batam but I made sure he brought his swim wear by telling him there was a pool in the hotel we were staying. Then he was totally caught off guarded when the boat brought him to Dolphin Lodge, a private island off Batam where we could interact with the Dolphins. He was happy and it became one of the moments to remember :)

Well, it's the thought that counts and I'm sure your bf will appreciate whatever birthday gift you prepare for him. Have fun :)

Be cool, like a breeze...

Tissot watch?

i asked a friend of mine on his tissot watch why did he bare to buy a more than $500 watch (well known for not buying expensive stuff and a little on the stingy side) He told me straight in the face, cos i am not dating anyone. OUCHHH, ok he is trying to tell me that it was given to him by his girlfriend and i don have anything on my birthday cos im not seeing anyone.

alright, end of ranting........

btw, i feel making something for your bf would be special if he is the type that is more sentimental, emotional. 

i personally handmade stuff b4 as birthday present but i prefer something practical as my present.... im such a confused person

• 3 months later...

How old is he? What are his interests? What is your budget? Why are you having trouble?

As a general rule, experiences are more valuable than objects, especially if it is something that you can share. For example, if he's into superheroes, then dinner at Hungry Heroes followed by watching Avengers: Age of Ultron might be a memorable night for him. 

2014: Got my bf a photo turned into a jigsaw puzzle. Booked a chalet and invited his friends over the first night.

2015: Didn't get a particular gift per se. But we went to Kuala Lumpur together and I acted as his tour guide. Built new memories together.

Really depends on the person, the things that matter to them and how creative you can get. All the best.

• 6 months later...
53 minutes ago, Guest zenith said:

Tomorrow is my bf's birthday. Should I allow him to enter my anal as a gift? I'm still scared. I just do BJ for him

U dont have to do it if u r not ready. Just bc its ur bf bday doesnt mean u have to give ur body to him. Buy him something, treat him somewhere, give ur time for him for a day like everyone would do. That's the best u can do, isnt the best gift something u enjoy giving wholeheartedly so if u want give him ur ass but still scared, its not worth it.

Anyway, i dont get the 'dont give perfume, watches n such' cus it's pantang. Why is it, bad luck? Any proof to it? Cus when on my dad's bday, we give him perfume.

Guest lovesex
1 hour ago, Guest zenith said:

Tomorrow is my bf's birthday. Should I allow him to enter my anal as a gift? I'm still scared. I just do BJ for him

It depends. If you love each other why not? My bf let me fucked him raw on his birthday. That's my present for him :P

On 06/08/2016 at 4:37 PM, Guest zenith said:

you can give what you think to make this day more special for both, have fun but protect yourself first :)

Guest loveless
30 minutes ago, snowball said:

it makes me feel that most are into material, no wonder most people have no bf and keep looking for " decent true love  "

But those who have bf to splurge their money on are so blessed. I wish I have someone to shower all my love.

• Guest locked this topic