Male HQ

A380 Mile High Club

TopChinese

Masc chn top ISO adventurous quiet btm to join mile high club in the new First Class suites on the A380 SIN-SYD flight.

SQSQ380D.jpg

SQSQ380F.jpg

SQSQ380C.jpg

You pay. I top. All reasonable inflight requests considered.

No trannies/bitches/loud snorers please.

http://www.a380.singaporeair.com/index.html

i would say SIA really "TOP" itself this time with the Suite Class (no longer called 1st class)

wonderful idea to get the SQ stewardess to have a little fun with the super rich elites in the privacy of a room...

so the next question is, will SQ provides condom now since you cant expect those super rich to bring their's. :P

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest i think only senior

steward/ess will be put in such class where attentive service is paramount and wonder how old would be they? I know on most western airlines, stewardess' grandma are still flying. :D

• 3 weeks later...

For those of you who have better things to do with the S$11,000 than fly R class SIN-SYD on SQ, here's a visual tour of the suites with a cute Chn uncle.

http://www.samchuiphotos.com/SQ380/SQ380.html

I will give this guy a lap dance just to taste the wine list!!! :D:D

• 2 weeks later...
Masc chn top ISO adventurous quiet btm to join mile high club in the new First Class suites on the A380 SIN-SYD flight.

No trannies/bitches/loud snorers please.

damn i'm a snorer...

jingle-bitch screwed me over

go to hell jingle-whore

go to hell

go to hell

go to he-l-l

For those of you who have better things to do with the S$11,000 than fly R class SIN-SYD on SQ, here's a visual tour of the suites with a cute Chn uncle.

http://www.samchuiphotos.com/SQ380/SQ380.html

I will give this guy a lap dance just to taste the wine list!!! :D:D

He looks manly and nice. Is he a plu too?

hahaha hope to know him too...

:P:P

258yvky.jpg

• 3 months later...
Planning holiday trip to London. Will look forward to the A380 flight. Wonder how conducive the furniture is for sexcapedes on the long flight :P

HI

SQ has been the prominent best carrier in the world for years despite being a tiny dot in worldmap.For those who like to insult our Singapore Girl, kindly mind your word.These iconic ambassador of Singapore Airlines has been providing superior service to all its customers.Service/Product differentiation and the competitives advantage has put the carrier Best Airliens in many awards winnning.Prior to A380,SQ is also the first Asian which jointservice with British Airways using Concorde service to London.

That chn.uncle look cute anyway...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.