Male HQ

Share Success Stories Of Where & How Did You Find / Meet Your Boyfriend / Partner / Buddy? (Compiled)

Guest toyeconomy
Why good leh? I would consider good when you can find your bf in a NTUC, based on type. Each lane got one type, then got different expiry dates.

Definitely good! A boy who reads is my dream boy lah! #jealous

Why good leh? I would consider good when you can find your bf in a NTUC, based on type. Each lane got one type, then got different expiry dates.

Like that where got good.. Use money to buy also, plus will have impulse buying hehehehe. Want so many type for what?

Definitely good! A boy who reads is my dream boy lah! #jealous

Then need to buy a lot of book shelves and vacumm the books regularly.

Like that where got good.. Use money to buy also, plus will have impulse buying hehehehe. Want so many type for what?

At least try liao don't like, can return. Haha

really? never have the chance =(

well its totally unexpected. he is so straight acting, so didnt see that coming!

If I can thank something, its got to be the new gadget I just bought on that day and thats the reason i can get his number.

Irc !! There are events out there why by its not cyber space one ma ! For example the many single men 3 workshop that's gonna take place in the 11th feb :) well I've signed up !! Not only can get the chance to know more people ! Mind u, people ! Not profile pictures and endless chats that leads to no where . We should put ourselves in the front line if we really want a bf :) anyway the workshop has guilds to how to manage a relationship ! So I think it will be helpful too !!

my last bf, thru some 'niche' fetish grp forum

we chatted on forum and planned to come to my hse for some non sexual cum photo taking session, he slept overnite, maybe i am dumb. He said he was cold, so i asked him cover blanket....lol. (after we were together, he toldme, he actually wanted me to hug him to sleep that nite...)

we started dating for a month before deciding to be together..which lasted 2.5yrs, still bring fond memories, and we still keep in touch and meet up once a while :)

Alright, don't tell me about those social websites/apps like craiglist, grindr etc. Those are only for one night stand, at most few nights stand...almost impossible to build long lasting relationship. At least I have not been successful so far.

Those who have boyfriend here, do you mind to please advice/share, where did you meet your Mr. Right?

Edited by orangair

we chatted on forum and planned to come to my hse for some non sexual cum photo taking session, he slept overnite, maybe i am dumb. He said he was cold, so i asked him cover blanket....lol. (after we were together, he toldme, he actually wanted me to hug him to sleep that nite...)

we started dating for a month before deciding to be together..which lasted 2.5yrs, still bring fond memories, and we still keep in touch and meet up once a while :)

that quite sweet =D

21 already.

Guest toyeconomy
On Earth :D

I remember meeting my boyfriend on Mars where the chemical composition of the atmosphere was 95% Carbon Dioxide.

P.S./ Whoops, I'm being so rude. I hope this makes it up - I don't have a boyfriend! HAHAHAH

Aww.. Sweet couple :)

where u are...... hei hei ..... don't look 4 a place o location 4 a boyfriend..... be a boyfriend.... u will attract one automaticaly... don't Y...

d world / tis planet seems 2 b like tat... u even hv 2 try 2 avoid some.... sory no offence intended.... just my tots....

Guest Lovebulk

I met mine thru Grindr. We have been together for 9 months. My friend met his thru Grindr too. They are celebrating their 2nd anniversary soon.

Nothing is impossible.

cant find potential bf in those sauna place or club one... is hardly loh, just like +/- we need to find the other party with either +/- so that can click, as for look and body, we need to give and take, we cant have 100% perfect person to be a bf

airforce have arh? didnt know.... hahas

anywhere that have men will have gays.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Anywhere, everywhere as long as you set your objective right. No man is perfect, so don't dream for the impossible. Ask yourself what do you need in a relationship. Be real and get real - Look is the very last thing that you should consider in a relationship becasue look never last.

my bf is my colleague :rolleyes: and in 5 months time i should be giving him an Emerald :D

不可能更快樂, 只要能在一起,做什麼都可以

雖然世界變個不停,用最真誠的心, 讓愛變的簡單

没有秘密彼此很透明,永远都不让对方担心

要做快乐的自己,照顾自己,就算某天一个人孤寂

我会好好的爱你,傻傻爱你,不去计较公平不公平

我爱你,永遠不願意baby, 失去你

至少還有你, 一直在這裡陪,一直在愛我

I love you, oh yes I do,永遠都不放棄, 這愛你的權利

Guest God bless you hard

I remember meeting my boyfriend on Mars where the chemical composition of the atmosphere was 95% Carbon Dioxide.

P.S./ Whoops, I'm being so rude. I hope this makes it up - I don't have a boyfriend! HAHAHAH

No wonder you do not have BF.

"niche" fetish??? what was it? ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Tried Grindr, Jack'd and only receive those who wants sex. Then when I message people who explicitly state they not looking for fun, I guess they don't want me.

I have no gay friends to have any recommendations. I don't club and I don't gym.

I guess I'm at a dead end.

• Guest locked this topic