Male HQ

Room To Rent At Upper Bukit Timah - 2-Minute To Mrt

Hi guys   ;)

Thanks for stopping by.

Full condo facilities with 30m pool and security.  Suitable for single professional or student.  Choice of common room with nice garden view with ceiling-to-floor glass windows or just a standard common room.  Garden view room is fully furnished room with new single bed/mattress, new LCD 42" TV, new 3-door wardrobe, computer table/chair and new Mitsubishi air con.  Standard common room is also fully furnished with new single bed/mattress, TV, 3-door wardrobe, computer table/chair and new Mitsubishi air con.  Rates are $780 and $980, respectively.

Free fast broadband WIFI available for your Facebook or favourite sites.  Free use of washing machine and microwave. Warm shower at common bath room.

Just next to Bukit Timah Nature Reserve where you can rock-climb, mountain bike or hike to the summit.  

Stroll to Rail Mall to chill out, dine or buy your favourite stuffs from Cold Storage. Free parking for those with wheels or bike.

Feel free to just give me a holler or message me at 81184826.  If you prefer, drop me a note at:  hige1610@gmail.com.  

Warmest Regards   :thumb: