Male HQ

Questions For Bottoms: Do You Like To Be Fingered?

Guest Idunlikefingers

I used stud condom when I finger. Adds to the sensation. The idea is not to poke it like you are trying to get the mouse out of its hole. The angle you insert your fingers are important too. Don't rush into putting more fingers, it is not exactly the more the merrier. Also, don't scratch the wall like you are digging your nose. Reach the prostrate and tap it, caress it. Use thumb to play with the area between arse and balls

Guest Ah Lian
On 8/4/2018 at 1:05 AM, riverrobles said:

I do enjoy and love it , again it depends on the fingering technique. I want it slow first , starts with one finger and of course with lots of lube and with me relaxed like what you see below.

tumblr_p8b36rS5QO1xqr2fio1_400.gif

Tatooed Ah Beng loves to be fingered.

• 1 year later...
On 12/27/2015 at 11:31 AM, Guest said:

Yes, after rimming. Loosening up the boy pussy. And the nails must be cut though. Love it when the top says the number of fingers too. Kinky!

Yes baby, i will put in 4 finger in ur loose pussy and kissing u hear u moaning

On 1/9/2016 at 4:12 AM, donkeykong11 said:

I'm a btm I had my first sex today and my daddy did it well he first slowly fingered me and then putting his dick in I felt like I was in heaven!! would love to have more of this kind of swx!! and it was raw sex!

Yes i love that raw sex with my btm. 

Wor u sex with daddy so kinky 

like fucking - fingering is an acquired skill. You just don't poke your fingers in. It has to be purposeful, sensual and continuous to elicit the right response. If you want to be known as a full service top - fingering is all part of the foreplay - esp if you are not into rimming. It's one of the best ways to seduce a btm to open up, or even a top to try to btm. 

But pls - trim your nails first. It's like getting head with teeth. 

On 2/16/2021 at 2:58 PM, versatilehairyman said:

I like my top to play with my hole with his fingers or tease with his dick first before fingering me. Fingering helps to open up my tight hole before the real deal

great to know that u love top playing ur hole 

On 2/13/2021 at 3:17 PM, savagegarden said:

like fucking - fingering is an acquired skill. You just don't poke your fingers in. It has to be purposeful, sensual and continuous to elicit the right response. If you want to be known as a full service top - fingering is all part of the foreplay - esp if you are not into rimming. It's one of the best ways to seduce a btm to open up, or even a top to try to btm. 

But pls - trim your nails first. It's like getting head with teeth. 

I have to agree to this. If a top is going to fuck me in the open (like dark area of sauna), he will have to finger me first.

31 minutes ago, repressednerd said:

I have to agree to this. If a top is going to fuck me in the open (like dark area of sauna), he will have to finger me first.

Y not rim you first?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Firstly you need to rim the asshole to stimulate the sensation than you push in your finger bit by bit. You must be careful as the one that finger make sure you trim and file your nails smooth or else you going to have scratch or cuts the other guy. Once you able to finger him well he can get so relax and this when you see his eye start to roll and turn white where you increase the number of fingers. Once poppers kicks in you can see their asshole will get open up and it will react to your finger it just like a koi fish or Japanese carp mouth. This is the best time to insert your cock and by this time he may even forget his surname. Best if you finger them hit their g spot that the best.

I liked to be fingered, preferred one or two fingers. Especially in sauna, I can feel people tend to hands from my back to my butt and I would kind of bend a little for them to finger.

I got pulled by a man to a room before just to finger me non-stop and see me how I moan for more... Haha!

Edited by Eded90838

fingering can be really kinky and a real show of dominance. there was once I was cruising at a toilet, in a cubicle but the door not locked. I was wearing blue thong underwear, purposely pulled down my shorts to expose my thong and butt to see if anyone was interested. luckily an older man peeked in. he stepped into the cubicle, and grabbed my balls, and with the same hand his finger wriggled around my asshole and tried to poke in. it was soo arousing that I started to leak precum

you'll be surprised how many people try to finger me WITHOUT lube... i mean... wtf... 

with short fingernails and enough lube, and a top who knows what to do, its heaven. i once had someone who made me erupt hands free, but i was having the cumming feeling over and over again

• 2 years later...
Guest Mic79
On 7/13/2019 at 6:42 AM, Guest Renjit said:

It depends. I don’t want to be fingered using shampoo or conditioner. My libido dies down because of stingy feeling

Same here. Also want to be fingered with condom

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.