Male HQ

Sengkang Riverside Park

11 hours ago, Davendra_1619 said:

Almost sit on this chair!!!

20210306_014208.jpg

Who ever did this please be considerate that people need the bench to sit. I'm sure we are human but not animal who leave mark to attract sex partner. You can simply shot on the ground.

7 minutes ago, TYRtan said:

No thanks to dungeon. Drove pass and think it's too open, any residents nearby can see anyone walking towards and into it. 

Actually I'm confused. So which is the dungeons? Sometime ago someone posted the dungeons are actually within the showroom building.

Then another post claims the dungeons are at the open field behind the construction site in the photo showing the dark field. So which is which? 🤨

Edited by Tylerhaute
Just now, Tylerhaute said:

Actually I'm confused. So which is the dungeons? Sometime ago someone posted the dungeons are actually within the showroom building.

Then another post claims the dungeons are at the open field behind the construction site which faces the photo showing the dark field. So which is which? 🤨

Lol I know right. The people who posted are confused themselves

😁

5 minutes ago, TYRtan said:

Lol I know right. The people who posted are confused themselves

😁

From what I know.. right opposite the workers' dorms there's a big open field which has a long gate that's meant to block out vehicles. But people can bend over and head into the open field where there are structures. I believe those are the 'Dungeons'. If ur driving or jogging, if u go further down the fenced perimeter, u will notice a small opening like a door. If u run thru that door, u will see the same open field, but there are tractors and equipment there. There's also a tent. - Is that the so-called Secret Hiding Place? 😂

I'm very sure the tent is a very good spot to do things there without being noticed. Lol

Edited by Tylerhaute
4 minutes ago, skybreak said:

@G_M I highly suspect there are at least 3 or 4 accounts stemming from the same person/ip spamming this thread and trying to entice people to where he is

You are so observant. yes. There is a person who has 4 accounts trying to hype up this thread.

Namely C..., F..., H..., R...

I don't know his intention but I don't see any wrong doing.

So, I will leave it as that, for now.

And to the person. You better don't let me catch you with any wrong doings or I will come after you!

On 2/28/2021 at 9:07 PM, fightingfist said:

only for us, or let everybody

On 2/28/2021 at 9:08 PM, RODLIGHTNING said:

us

On 2/28/2021 at 9:10 PM, Cockwingwang said:

bringing the sheets

I think he is just trying to fuck with you people and letting you people think that there are some action going on but when you get there, he will be laughing at you people for getting tricked?

The above is 3 different nicks with same IP.

Believe at your own risk.

10 minutes ago, G_M said:

After some digging, the person who was banned from BW for spamming in our forum decided to register 4 accounts and it's obvious that he is trying to make Sengkang Riverside Park the, IN place for whatever reason/s.

So you people just be mindful and please report to me if you suspect any wrong doings.

Whattt..? U mean all along those people responding and stuff are just one person? 🤔😒