Male HQ

What kind of supplements are you taking?

azimuth

Guest question

Hi @xydboy, I just ordered BCAAs online. How should I take it? I'm currently taking Cellucor pre-workout and ON whey.

The directions advice to take one serving before and one serving after work out. Can I mix it with my pre-workout (one serving) as well as after my work out?

Thanks so much!

12 hours ago, Guest question said:

Hi @xydboy, I just ordered BCAAs online. How should I take it? I'm currently taking Cellucor pre-workout and ON whey.

The directions advice to take one serving before and one serving after work out. Can I mix it with my pre-workout (one serving) as well as after my work out?

Thanks so much!

You can take them concurrently with whatever you are taking. You could follow their instructions given. I don't see any conflicting results if taken together with the pre-workout or any forms of adverse effects reported.

42 minutes ago, MikeC said:

For general health, I have been taking GNC Pycnogenol (strongest anti-oxidant).

Just started CLA to improve body composition.

Used to take ON whey but stopped as not really into workouts. Just try to take more soya bean, chicken and fish in my diet.

why soya bean?

1 hour ago, MikeC said:

I have always liked soya bean milk or soya bean curd from young and it's a healthy source of protein...  Ha ha LKY also used to take soya bean curd for breakfast n he has an army of nutritionist advisors!

No need for some fanciful supplements, just ask for less sugar syrup and get a healthy cheap nice breakfast :) 

estrogen level mah

On 05/07/2016 at 1:36 AM, Guest question said:

Thanks so much!

As intraworkout would be good too.

For those who are FF members, you know that they recently started to have this new supplements Nextvits. www.nextvits.com

you can read about it. I have tried it since April and there is really good improvements. Recover faster, sleep better, and overall dont feel lethargic that easily as before. Some points that were shared with me were;

- the supplier supply to medical practitioners in US so what they r giving are med-grade kind of ingredients

- the ingredients are bioactive and bioavailable. Means it lets your body absorbs better into our body

- all ingredients are natural products or minerals. Nothing synthetic.

- you can combine some of their formulation into 1 thus dont need to hv 2-3 bottles of supps, which is very unique. 

So you all may wanna try. Even if you are not from FF, u too can order for it. Just registered an account and order. Just that if you want a 10% discount, you need to have a code when you register the account. If u need the code let me know, i will share with u my friend's code. If u hv friends who work in FF, all of them has the code so u can used theirs not necessary my friend's. 

then if you click on auto-reorder, you have another 15% discount, which is their current promo. U can deslect the auto-reorder after the purchace and there is no penalty for it. That is exactly what i hv done. 

Do note thou the amount stated in the website is in USD.

Am here for sincere friends... 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest creedguard

weight gainers are uselss. most of them contain an ingredient called maltodrexin which is absorbed by the body super fast. if you wanna get big you gotta eat more. simple as that. supplements are basically correcting your mistakes in your diet. for example youre lacking 25g of protein in your diet. when you take your protein shake you feel that it works but in fact if you you eat 4oz chicken breast instead of your protein shake, you will get the same results. but obsiously protein shakes are gonna be more convinient to consume. bodybuiders in the 70s, 80s didnt had supplements so how did they become muscular? because of their diet. if you wanna take supplements then at most take fish oil.

On 3/5/2016 at 2:18 PM, jo.sam said:

I'm using Optimum Nutrition's Whey.

informacion-nutricional-gold-standard-10

I love the Extreme Milk Chocolate flavour. I take it with skim milk and instant coffee powder for breakfast and just with water after my work out.

I used to take creatine as well but I've stopped since I'm just maintaining my muscle mass and weight now. :)

Hey...I've used this....and I extremely love it

• 3 months later...
8 hours ago, Guest Testosterone said:

Hi all, are testosterone boosters necessary? Will they be useful? 

Thank you :)

http://seannal.com/articles/supplementation/best-testosterone-booster.php

http://seannal.com/articles/supplementation/3-testosterone-boosting-supplements.php

皆々様には、御機嫌麗しゅう、恐悦至極に存じ奉ります。

I take whey only occasionally but consume soy as a big part of my diet. Seems to have really helped me built lean muscles. 

Question: is eating more really necessary to get bigger? 

• 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.