Male HQ

The Joy Of Rough Sex? + What Is Rough Sex? (Compiled)

Guest RS

Me too into spanking my buddy. I even pitch and bike - just like a beast unleash the lust~! 禽兽!

since u r married, did u slap you wife's butt or her tummy too?

Me too into spanking my buddy. I even pitch and bike - just like a beast unleash the lust~! 禽兽!

u meant piNch and biTe....

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Met this guy at sauna. He held my leg, then planted 2 tight slap on my buttock piak piak before he fxxked.

Felt insulted but yet erotic. After his cock entered the ass, he bent over and did a long kiss. All this time his dick in my ass. After that he conquered already. He wanted to do anything also gave him.

Sometimes I play hard to get and pure. Because of my big size, most men are not so sure I am a bottom and will let them fxxk haha.

If they are timid and hesitate, I will walk off because I hate wimpy tops. But most times I will hint a little more to those strong tops and lead them on. They will test me too. When he worked so hard and finally managed to get his finger into me and I bend over, he confirms by squeezing my butts.

Then when I finally put up my legs in bed, he celebrates by slapping my butts to tell me to stop acting butch and be his fxxk toy. I am usually right that he will be an aggressive top and can fxxk me very rough like punishing me for "losing" this adult game for rough men only.

Gosh, I need to find a rough man now hahaha. Gotta call my hawker friend now.

• 1 year later...
  • Guest locked this topic