Male HQ

Caught bf on bed with someone else

fab

Has anyone experience b4?

I heard 3 cases.

A stewardess fd came home one day early as her flight re route n saw her bf piaking a gal on their bed.

Another lady went home early at noon due to fever to see her maid n a man at home.

Third is the worst. This lady went home early as her class was cancelled. To her horror she saw her hubby n the maid. She is divorced.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

16 minutes ago, Guest said:

The men are at fault. They didn't ask the Wife permission :P 

The men are just thrifty - Saving the money on whores and hotel rooms. Upon witnessing the act, the wives myst naturally feel very shameful that they can no longer satisfy their husband. Then they must be thankful that the husband didnt waste money.  Next they need to quietly leave the house, making sure the foor is gently closed behind them. They can also consider standing at the side to wait on the hot couple, maybe pass a towel, orange juice or some fruits.....

2 hours ago, Guest said:

The men are just thrifty - Saving the money on whores and hotel rooms. Upon witnessing the act, the wives myst naturally feel very shameful that they can no longer satisfy their husband. Then they must be thankful that the husband didnt waste money.  Next they need to quietly leave the house, making sure the foor is gently closed behind them. They can also consider standing at the side to wait on the hot couple, maybe pass a towel, orange juice or some fruits.....

Reminds me of the mom from Mean Girl

tumblr_mwivwpfhyZ1qailsao3_r1_500.gif

On 14/05/2016 at 2:56 PM, Guest Fatty said:

Human are not meant to be monogamous. Please do not attempt to go against nature.

10 Monogamous Animals That Just Want To Settle Down - See more at: http://m.mentalfloss.com/article.php?id=55019#sthash.EbejAfaN.dpuf

like these monogamous animals, I choose to believe in faithfulness.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 2016年5月14日 at 2:56 PM, Guest Fatty said:

Human are not meant to be monogamous. Please do not attempt to go against nature.

Teaching others like that , wait  bad karma standing outside your door to let itself in then you know ar ......., got stroke , how ? 

Guest Ener

Hahaha the last one actually reminds me of my cousin.. she told me (jokingly) she purposely choose a maid that cmi in looks, soo my cousin-in-law will not take interest... 

Hahaha.. 

4 minutes ago, Guest Ener said:

Hahaha the last one actually reminds me of my cousin.. she told me (jokingly) she purposely choose a maid that cmi in looks, soo my cousin-in-law will not take interest... 

Hahaha.. 

For all she knows, her husband has a kick on old ugly woman......

Guest ahwee123456
On 14/05/2016 at 3:03 PM, bigdanbeam said:

Moral of the story: don't do it at home since the other party can "come back early" as with all your cases

What a good advice in a nutshell 

2 hours ago, Guest said:

For all she knows, her husband has a kick on old ugly woman......

Yeah... Arnold Schwarzenegger taste 

Lol 

On 15/05/2016 at 9:43 AM, Guest said:

The men are just thrifty - Saving the money on whores and hotel rooms. Upon witnessing the act, the wives myst naturally feel very shameful that they can no longer satisfy their husband. Then they must be thankful that the husband didnt waste money.  .

But spend more on divorce, alimony, cure for std etc?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

This happened at my workplace... 

A & B were best pals and always hang around each other most of the time. They were best buddies. During one work function, both brought their wives to attend and both introduced their wives to each other.

After that event, life went on as usual but A, for some reasons, seemed to frequently fall sick. And whenever he didn't feel well, he would head to the doctor and get B to cover him. One day, when B was covering him, B also felt unwell. He decided to head home to rest. When B reached home, he found A fuxking his wife...

They are no longer friends... And both have left the company.

9 minutes ago, raind said:

This happened at my workplace... 

A & B were best pals and always hang around each other most of the time. They were best buddies. During one work function, both brought their wives to attend and both introduced their wives to each other.

After that event, life went on as usual but A, for some reasons, seemed to frequently fall sick. And whenever he didn't feel well, he would head to the doctor and get B to cover him. One day, when B was covering him, B also felt unwell. He decided to head home to rest. When B reached home, he found A fuxking his wife...

They are no longer friends... And both have left the company.

And how did you find out about it?

On 17/05/2016 at 0:23 AM, asianchn said:

instead of what the subject indicated, the guy was caught by his partner while giving me a blowjob. 

:redface::redface:

Is his partner a male or female?

If fem, double blow for her. Poor thing.

No pun intended.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Anger

Yes just two years back.

On the day of my birthday, I have decided to take the afternoon off to get ready for the night's birthday celebrations. Only to find an extra pair of shoes outside our home. I went in quietly and the bedroom door is closed with sounds coming out from the room. I hide in the study and they came out both naked. 

When they went back into the room, i quietly left the house and came home at the normal after office hours.

I didn't enjoy my birthday dinner that night.

13 minutes ago, Guest Anger said:

Yes just two years back.

On the day of my birthday, I have decided to take the afternoon off to get ready for the night's birthday celebrations. Only to find an extra pair of shoes outside our home. I went in quietly and the bedroom door is closed with sounds coming out from the room. I hide in the study and they came out both naked. 

When they went back into the room, i quietly left the house and came home at the normal after office hours.

Why did you act as if nothing has happened?  At the very least, cancelled your birthday dinner with him.  He should have got the message.

Geust Anger

何苦委屈yourself?

At the very least after u get out of the house call him n tell him u r getting home in 15 mins.

Make sure he has no mood to cum or at least not in peace. At least make his cock contract.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 22/05/2016 at 7:52 PM, Guest guest said:

last year, when i did not inform my bf before going to his house after school, i found him and another guy making out. They even asked me to join in. lol

R u having open relationship?

Not many r into it.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

28 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

fab

he said it s fantasy

How do u know they r the same person?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On ‎24‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 6:44 PM, fab said:

How do u know they r the same person?

From what I have heard (and experienced myself), most of the boyfriends cannot tolerate an unplanned-for activities with a stranger

• 2 months later...
Guest Guest
On Sunday, May 22, 2016 at 4:42 PM, Guest Anger said:

Yes just two years back.

I hope this is fictional. Or else I will call you STUPID.

Guest Exclusive

Not sure why these guys want to play around but still want to be in a relationship.

I am so not into the so-called open relationship. To me, a deep and loving relationship should be an exclusive one, including the sexual aspect.

Guest Guest
On 5/22/2016 at 5:37 PM, fab said:

Geust Anger

何苦委屈yourself?

At the very least after u get out of the house call him n tell him u r getting home in 15 mins.

Make sure he has no mood to cum or at least not in peace. At least make his cock contract.

15 mins is too long. 5 mins is enough.

Guest who is a third party

Actually it would be understandable if your other half is caught on bed with someone of a different gender from you, because that simply means that you cannot satisfy him/her due to his/her bisexuality and there is nothing wrong with you.

I have a fb who has a gf. If one day his gf catches us on bed, I hope she will not feel inadequate about herself but accept that her bf has homosexual needs which she can't fulfill no matter what.

Guest Guest Confused
32 minutes ago, Guest who is a third party said:

Actually it would be understandable if your other half is caught on bed with someone of a different gender from you, because that simply means that you cannot satisfy him/her due to his/her bisexuality and there is nothing wrong with you.

I have a fb who has a gf. If one day his gf catches us on bed, I hope she will not feel inadequate about herself but accept that her bf has homosexual needs which she can't fulfill no matter what.

I've a gf too! However, I'm in the same situation as your fb!
But I chose to stay loyal , however the thought of hooking up with guys has also crossed my mind.

16 hours ago, Guest Meh said:

Caught him just tonight. I'm freaking mad. I can't lodge a complaint to police because he is a policeman and i'm closeted gay. That would be totally embarassing.

Hah? Complain to police??

I caught my ex bringing his colleague to a army gathering.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• 1 year later...
Guest Bryan Heng

It is over. Caught them at the mall. I followed them to our condo. He thought I was visiting my  parents. Slowly I sneeked into the house. I saw them doing it in the sofa then later they went into our bedroom but I didn’t want to go further and I left. I can’t confront him. Not my personality but I just called him and said we have to break up. The condo is mine so I gave him a day to pack and leave. I’m currently staying with my parents. Tomorrow, I’m single again. Damn 2 years living with him.

Good riddance.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, Guest Bryan Heng said:

It is over. Caught them at the mall. I followed them to our condo. He thought I was visiting my  parents. Slowly I sneeked into the house. I saw them doing it in the sofa then later they went into our bedroom but I didn’t want to go further and I left. I can’t confront him. Not my personality but I just called him and said we have to break up. The condo is mine so I gave him a day to pack and leave. I’m currently staying with my parents. Tomorrow, I’m single again. Damn 2 years living with him.

I am sure you will have better luck next time in finding someone who loves you.

2 years ain't short, but it beats letting that scoundrel waste any more of your precious time.

This topic invites melodrama.

In the straight world this is somewhat justified, because women are by nature or education not as promiscuous as men. But in the gay world? 

I am convinced that monogamy is not an inborn trait but is imposed by society.  I suspect that in a happier future women will also be at par with men, since it is obvious that they like sex as much as we do. This ideal future is one where contraceptives are perfect and STDs are infrequent and fully curable.  Then, why should "fidelity" be still such a big deal?  If husband is attracted to maid, and wife is attracted to male trainer, why cannot they get satisfaction and continue with their lives?  

I thank God for my liberal mind, haha... 

Guest Lagi jiat lat

I have an even worse experience. I came home sick one day and found my boy fucking my dog. What's annoying is that they didn't even get along and yet when my boy was fucking it, it was all submissive and even let out some whimpering sound. 

I left them both.

Guest a1beng
2 minutes ago, Guest Lagi jiat lat said:

I have an even worse experience. I came home sick one day and found my boy fucking my dog. What's annoying is that they didn't even get along and yet when my boy was fucking it, it was all submissive and even let out some whimpering sound. 

I left them both.

Need to be so desperate meh

23 minutes ago, Guest Lagi jiat lat said:

I left them both.

Lucky its not the dog fuckin your boy. Otherwise its literally hor hao gan

• Guest locked this topic