Male HQ

Soap used in sauna

jayboy

汤温暖。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Neh Neh

Soup used in sauna. Do you refer to the pool soup. The ingredients are male meat all parts, sweat, body odour and pre cum.

32 minutes ago, Guest Neh Neh said:

Soup used in sauna. Do you refer to the pool soup. The ingredients are male meat all parts, sweat, body odour and pre cum.

Add sh|t to it

Jokes aside, some of the soap like those in California Fitness and maybe some sauna are meant for use as both hair shampoo and body wash. A few brands like Adidas have that so that sportsmen can just use both at one go. And I got mine and the scent which I got is the ExtraFresh scent. This might be the scent you are looking for.

adidas-shower-gel-extra-fresh-3-in-1-fac

Alternatively, look for Aqua Marine.

However, if you are looking to relax your mind, sandalwood is good for aromatherapy for relaxation.

40 minutes ago, Guest said:

Jokes aside, some of the soap like those in California Fitness and maybe some sauna are meant for use as both hair shampoo and body wash. A few brands like Adidas have that so that sportsmen can just use both at one go. And I got mine and the scent which I got is the ExtraFresh scent. This might be the scent you are looking for.

adidas-shower-gel-extra-fresh-3-in-1-fac

Alternatively, look for Aqua Marine.

However, if you are looking to relax your mind, sandalwood is good for aromatherapy for relaxation.

Oh man, flashback to NS days lol.

On 15 May 2016 at 8:20 PM, J0Boo said:

LOL one spelling error and it makes the whole topic kinda hilarious~ :D

Hahaha. Thank you for highlight it. I just notice the error 

On 15 May 2016 at 8:00 PM, Guest Neh Neh said:

Is soap. Sorry for making funny mistake. Is the soap they used.

On 15 May 2016 at 5:40 PM, Guest said:

Penis and anus soup. Biceps and pectoral soup? Get me some i'm sipping those!

Hahaha. Omg. I hope there is handsome and guy guy penis soup too

On 15 May 2016 at 5:24 PM, Guest said:

Whether it is soup or soap, maybe they have added 七情六欲春心露。that's why you feel so "relax"

It is soap . Sorry sorry

Guest guest
3 hours ago, jayboy said:

U know where can buy that soap? 

If you are shy to ask the staff, then wait for them to top up the soap box and check up the label.  I remembered seeing a big plastic container with green label, like those used for floor cleaning detergent. 

I thought it sucks?????????I will usu wash up myself from home before I step into a sauna whenever possible?????? why will a sauna be offering exquisite soap compared to:
http://www.sephora.com/bath-and-body-soap?ref=900209
http://www.sephora.com/sugarbath-lychee-soap-P7810

While you are looking for the spa soap, you can try this one in the picture below in the meantime. It has a very pleasant almond scent which is more masculine, unlike most other shower gels where you come out of the shower smelling like fruits or flowers   :D

I've tried many brands of shower gels, but with this one, you'll really feel cleaner after using it.

Try getting it from a neighbourhood provision store instead of Watsons, Guardian, or Cold Storage, because the price difference can be a lot, especially if you intend to use this regularly.

Dettol-ShowerGel-Nourishing950_625.jpg

13 minutes ago, PictureHouse said:

In terms of scent,  I really have to recommend Fa shower gel.  Its a green bottle that reads something my like lemon - mint. 

The scent is really the kind that you will like.  

Sensual,  sexy,  refreshing. 

Thanks for the recommendation! Sounds like my kind of scent!! 

And thanks to the earlier guy who recommended the Addidas shower gel+shampoo. That also has a very nice, masculine scent, especially the one with the blue liquid.

I often need to shower outside of home because of sports and exercise so I'm always on the lookout for smaller shower gel bottles with a nice masculine scent. Am definitely not a fan of fruity or flowery fragrances  :D

Regarding the Dettol Almond one above, they only seem to have the family-size 950ml pump bottle which is for home use. I cannot find it in a smaller bottle in Singapore (although I have seen the picture online).  

12 hours ago, nogun said:

I got buy the dettol almond one,i feel it got a bit too strong sourish smell not that it smell bad,and were can I buy that adidas shower gel plus  shampoo plus face? Supermarket  all got sell? Thanks ..^^

I saw it yesterday at Cold Storage at Anchorpoint. It's about $5 for a 450ml bottle (if I recall correctly).

I'm new to this product so I haven't noticed it elsewhere before, but I'm sure other places will carry it  :D

45 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

all supermkts as well guardian watsons shoul have

but almond are supposed to be very rich, hence nnot suitable for oily skins

Hmmm should be okay, even if you have oily skin. I've used this (Dettol almond) for about a year, and it's never made my skin feel more oily before.

It lathers very well and doesn't irritate* the skin, and your skin really feels good and clean after using. 

*if you've tried Shokubutsu shower cream you will know that after you have soaped your upper body and start to work on your legs, for example, your upper body will start to have a burning sensation within a few seconds, which will remain until you wash everything off. I've tried different types of Shokubutsu and they all have the burning sensation on the skin. That's why I avoid that brand. 

And some "moisturising" shower creams leave your skin feeling very soapy even after you have rinsed everything off. Some people like me hate that feeling because you'll keep on washing and washing yourself, thinking that there is still cream on your body. Wastes a lot of time and water.  LOL

Guest KBoxer

Is it just me? 

All along I find KB's shower gel smells cheap and weird. I have not been there for ages, maybe they have already switched brand.

10 hours ago, nogun said:

ooo i today went buy the addias shower 3 in one they on sales cost 2 dollars each  only..i buy  2,the green and black cover one,use the green one( relaxing ) to wash smell really nice,hair feel soft,face feels smooth, body feels nice,smell like keybox soap a bit!^^ but cannot find the extra fresh one..,bugis cold storage got 3 different types,as well but cost 5 dollars plus each..

Great review! Thanks!

I am quite eager to try it. Once my current Dettol supply finishes, I will buy the blue one to try.

My only concern is that it's a bit pricey at $5 for a 450ml bottle. (Probably because it says "Made in Spain".  :D)

If not, I don't mind buying it for daily home use.

8 hours ago, Guest CKW said:

Great review! Thanks!

I am quite eager to try it. Once my current Dettol supply finishes, I will buy the blue one to try.

My only concern is that it's a bit pricey at $5 for a 450ml bottle. (Probably because it says "Made in Spain".  :D)

If not, I don't mind buying it for daily home use.

I just bought the Adidas 3 from a neighbourhood provision store. It was $3.90 for a 250ml bottle (sorry for the "450ml" wrong figure in my earlier posts).

Am still calculating whether it is economical for daily home use. It would be about $16 - $20 per 1L (depending where you buy it from), whereas Dettol is only $10 per 1L, without discount. But I also need to consider that the Adidas doubles as a shampoo, so a direct price comparison across shower gels would not be accurate.  

Arrrggg!! I hate this!!  :D

Anyway, I took a whiff of the scent. Love its nice, sporty, masculine scent. But haven't started using it yet.

59 minutes ago, nogun said:
8 hours ago, Guest CKW said:

O the 2 dollar adidas 3 in one is buy at giant  at suntect city is in sale that is why 2. Dollars only orange and green one available there but bugis got 3 other  different  ones but each coat 5 doallrs plus.

Thanks for the info!!  :D

On 5/24/2016 at 10:23 PM, Guest CKW said:

I just bought the Adidas 3 from a neighbourhood provision store. It was $3.90 for a 250ml bottle (sorry for the "450ml" wrong figure in my earlier posts).

It is currently sold at $2 at Giant Supermarket... it is stated on the front label that it is for  "Hair, Body and Face".

18 hours ago, abang said:

It is currently sold at $2 at Giant Supermarket... it is stated on the front label that it is for  "Hair, Body and Face".

Hi, thank you!

I tried it yesterday after work. The scent is very fragrant but I was a bit disappointed. I guess it's mostly because it didn't lather as well as the Dettol almond. So after bathing, I felt like I didn't bathe at all, LOL.

The good thing about this product is that the menthol makes your body feel very cool, which is good for a hot day. 

On 22 May 2016 at 0:52 PM, Guest guest said:

If you are shy to ask the staff, then wait for them to top up the soap box and check up the label.  I remembered seeing a big plastic container with green label, like those used for floor cleaning detergent. 

Good idea. But I not always go sauna 

On 22 May 2016 at 3:22 PM, lovehandle said:

I thought it sucks?????????I will usu wash up myself from home before I step into a sauna whenever possible?????? why will a sauna be offering exquisite soap compared to:
http://www.sephora.com/bath-and-body-soap?ref=900209
http://www.sephora.com/sugarbath-lychee-soap-P7810

Just I like that smell. It got a big relaxing 

On 22 May 2016 at 11:51 PM, Guest CKW said:

While you are looking for the spa soap, you can try this one in the picture below in the meantime. It has a very pleasant almond scent which is more masculine, unlike most other shower gels where you come out of the shower smelling like fruits or flowers   :D

I've tried many brands of shower gels, but with this one, you'll really feel cleaner after using it.

Try getting it from a neighbourhood provision store instead of Watsons, Guardian, or Cold Storage, because the price difference can be a lot, especially if you intend to use this regularly.

Dettol-ShowerGel-Nourishing950_625.jpg

I used Dettol too. Just that I used the normal type 

On 22 May 2016 at 11:57 PM, PictureHouse said:

In terms of scent,  I really have to recommend Fa shower gel.  Its a green bottle that reads something my like lemon - mint. 

The scent is really the kind that you will like.  

Sensual,  sexy,  refreshing. 

Where can I buy it? 

• Guest locked this topic