Male HQ

Hunks Behaving as if Everyone Wants Them in Sauna

Guest Sauna

Guest Sauna

I noticed some hunks in sauna behave as if everyone wants to peep at them. It is really a turn off no matter how good looking they are. 

I even saw one showing in his swimming trunks. If you are so scared of people looking at you why come to a sauna?

There was another one behaving as his modesty was being outraged when I wasn't even looking at him.

I was eyeing his shower area which gives off the strongest water jet.

I know that they are good looking but such behavior is very annoying. 

Not only in sauna, u will always find some hunks who think they r like god and others must kowtow to him, in gym, bus, train, shopping, neighbourhood...everywhere basically

Hunks can be princesses too.

Think Zeena.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

In my case, its because somewhat of experience. Maybe at first, some of them were kind or nice. But through some experience, they are changed.

In songkran season in Thailand, i went to some gay places and almost of gay guys in sauna or foam party tried to touch or grab my butt or dick or.. any place.

Its really annoying. If i didnt say in some aggressive way, they keep touching. 

Of course some of them can be princess, or too much of ego, or bad guy. But in some places like sauna, people are more likely not to hesitate touching, and i more likely to be aggresive.

U must be meenam.

:whistle:

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

but most people go for hunks... just like chio girls always think that people looking at them. 

and we have an example of hunk here. =)

3 hours ago, Kwon said:

In my case, its because somewhat of experience. Maybe at first, some of them were kind or nice. But through some experience, they are changed.

In songkran season in Thailand, i went to some gay places and almost of gay guys in sauna or foam party tried to touch or grab my butt or dick or.. any place.

Of course some of them can be princess, or too much of ego, or bad guy. But in some places like sauna, people are more likely not to hesitate touching, and i more likely to be aggresive.

Guest Guest

Relax la..hunks will grow old also ..

Now they may have the very best but who knows what will happen 10 or 20years down the road..when some of them no longer look after their beauty and body and become haggard and pudgy.

i guess these people just have no shame cuz it's within the community and they too are quite aggresive in their way of touching. these kind of people usually need to be scream at. but some hunks ego also kinda get to them sometimes that they think that just by being there, they could make everyone's knees weak.

3 hours ago, Kwon said:

Touch and grab are two different action.  In the sauna, it is very common to be touch, either to hint at or to admire.  If you don't touch others or don't expect others to touch you, then it is better to go to a straight sauna and you will be left alone.  I don't see the need to be aggressive in action or words unless you are being grabbed or restrained. 

if touch because it's jam packed maybe okay, but touching people up and down left n right is not okay. it's kinda rude, like say they touch your hair. n i think kwon also stated that they touch his private parts so yeah...and being in gay saunas or clubs n wherever is not an excuse to freely touch people.

36 minutes ago, teatree said:

Touch and grab are two different action.  In the sauna, it is very common to be touch, either to hint at or to admire.

I saw n heard a manly hunk telling his fd in a girly way 恶心。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

I personally don't think it's an issue if the hunks behave like a lot of guys want them - because it probably is true.

Beauty standards for physique are quite straightforward / homogeneous amongst us gays (not talking about face here, that is very subjective). People have different preferences - chubs, stocks, leans - but the gym-hunk physique is well-liked by a very high fraction of the population.

If they know they are popular, as long as they are not unpleasant about it, I don't think they should be forced to pretend that they are not.

19 hours ago, Carpenter said:

if touch because it's jam packed maybe okay, but touching people up and down left n right is not okay. it's kinda rude, like say they touch your hair. n i think kwon also stated that they touch his private parts so yeah...and being in gay saunas or clubs n wherever is not an excuse to freely touch people.

Totally agree with this. Encountered some of those who have this strange belief that they are entitled to freely grope anyone just because they're in a sauna. Rudeness is crass and such a turn-off.

And... beefy guys who are femme, are traditionally called Macho Mary's, different from hunks.  lol

On 5/17/2016 at 6:58 PM, Kwon said:

I think they like your body and cock hmmmm

I admit I was guilty of this when I was younger, acting tau (proud). I thought because I have youth, good looks, great body, I am highly sought after. While it is true to some degree, there is a deeper problem. The fear of being rejected is greater than all the good looks, great body etc. put together. It took me years to realise and acknowledge this. Hence, I do think that sometimes when people behave aloof, it is because they are a whole lot more insecure about themselves than the world sees. While it is no excuse for rude behaviour, nonetheless, the problem is not with you. The problem is with them.

If some "hunk" behaves like a jerk, he is a jerk. Move on. 

Love. 

Guest Sociopath
2 minutes ago, doncoin said:

I admit I was guilty of this when I was younger, acting tau (proud). I thought because I have youth, good looks, great body, I am highly sought after. While it is true to some degree, there is a deeper problem. The fear of being rejected is greater than all the good looks, great body etc. put together. It took me years to realise and acknowledge this. Hence, I do think that sometimes when people behave aloof, it is because they are a whole lot more insecure about themselves than the world sees. While it is no excuse for rude behaviour, nonetheless, the problem is not with you. The problem is with them.

You exist in a different milieu/dimension/zeitgeist with different ethos? Being tau is self preservation, not always due to low self esteem but can be preemptive insightfulnes.

12 minutes ago, Guest Sociopath said:

You exist in a different milieu/dimension/zeitgeist with different ethos? Being tau is self preservation, not always due to low self esteem but can be preemptive insightfulnes.

It comes with getting older. You learn not to take yourself so seriously. You learn to accept and handle rejection better. You also learn to love yourself a whole lot more. 

If I can say to my younger self today a piece of advice, it would be to be thankful that people are paying attention to you, and it is ok if someone is not interested in you. You move on. 

Love. 

Guest DunchieKnowWhy

No offense ah. But why still got people frustrated about no sex in saunas?

You have all sorts of Apps now. Budget, hourly hotels are all over the place. And PLEASE, even if you need IC to register, so WHAT? You have all the online ads and everything. Why are people still going to sauna and complaining about people there?

Moreover some of these hunks might be going there just to flaunt their bodies. That's their kick. What is there to wonder about?

Come on LAH.

4 minutes ago, Guest DunchieKnowWhy said:

No offense ah. But why still got people frustrated about no sex in saunas?

You have all sorts of Apps now. Budget, hourly hotels are all over the place. And PLEASE, even if you need IC to register, so WHAT? You have all the online ads and everything. Why are people still going to sauna and complaining about people there?

Moreover some of these hunks might be going there just to flaunt their bodies. That's their kick. What is there to wonder about?

Come on LAH.

Im guessing it's just the sting of rejection.  Being rejected in person is even saltier than over an app. 

Guest Nice

The correct way is to brush lightly with the back of one's hand like it's accidental. That's polite and inoffensive.
 If I'm interested then I'll stop and check. If I'm not interested then I'll walk on pretending as if nothing happened and he'll not lose face. 

I'm truly surprised that those who posted here got it so wrong. All that grabbing and retaliation make it seem that we gays are so bitchy. Those bitchy nasty ones are very few minority and people here blow it out of proportion. I suspect it's by those bitter losers.

13 hours ago, doncoin said:

Could not have said it any better. With youth, looks and bod, your appetite for attention and validation from others is insatiable. You keep wanting more and more and before you know it, it consumes your whole soul. As age creeps by, suddenly you realize, where have all the years gone by in your pursue for acceptance and attention, the perfectness that you have been chasing was never attainable in the first place. Time and age Will still catch up with us.

Guest Not getting in your pants

But some so-called hunks (you should have seen their old fairy selves in photos before they buffed up) have really conceited and unattractively arrogant attitudes and behaviour. They are so bewilderingly narcissistic! They think they are so hot and popular but are actually only so-so.

Guest Not getting in your pants

Some macho maries are not so clear cut. Not being full fledged doesn't mean one isn't kind of that.

maybe some of these hunks before they became hunks, they also being look down by others, so once they became hunk, there is this "revenge psycology" effect...just like some people who are poor and suddenly became rich, they will also want to spend and let people know they got money now.....

Guest Reality check
On 20 May 2016 at 7:10 PM, Guest Not getting in your pants said:

But some so-called hunks (you should have seen their old fairy selves in photos before they buffed up) have really conceited and unattractively arrogant attitudes and behaviour. They are so bewilderingly narcissistic! They think they are so hot and popular but are actually only so-so.

Their self-conceit are so overblown and out of proportion with their attractiveness in reality - more like self-absorbed vainpots.

Guest Guest

That's very shallow indeed but its so darn true about looks looks and body body .. just look at some of the threads posted .

That's why we should never never be comforned by these darn standards of the superficially shallowly people that affects our innner man.

13 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

People are judged by looks and build first, if both cmi, no one will bother to find out more about their attitudes or behaviour

When I encounter such people, I always tell myself these people are not worth the effort.

Even if you are hot, there's definitely gonna be someone hotter than you and such people will just jump from hottie to hottie with careless abandon i.e. these friendships are highly transient.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

There are so many options to choose from...

Just go for a "hunk" who behave differently lor... I'm sure not all "hunks" are built with the same mentality

And for these "hunks" who behave that way, just bear in mind that not everyone is turned on by the same looks/bods or watever physical attributes which u think is superior (in your mind)...

4 hours ago, puppyfart said:

Just go for a "hunk" who behave differently lor... I'm sure not all "hunks" are built with the same mentality

And for these "hunks" who behave that way, just bear in mind that not everyone is turned on by the same looks/bods or watever physical attributes which u think is superior (in your mind)...

They're in a sauna. People who go there aren't  looking for a long term relationship in that kind of place.

Guest guest
On Sunday, May 15, 2016 at 6:50 PM, Guest Sauna said:

I noticed some hunks in sauna behave as if everyone wants to peep at them. It is really a turn off no matter how good looking they are. 

I even saw one showing in his swimming trunks. If you are so scared of people looking at you why come to a sauna?

There was another one behaving as his modesty was being outraged when I wasn't even looking at him.

I was eyeing his shower area which gives off the strongest water jet.

I know that they are good looking but such behavior is very annoying. 

Punch them loh

Guest guess
4 hours ago, puppyfart said:

Most gay hunks behaved with such mentality.  Not just inside the saunas but also outside.   Straight hunks are more approachable 

14 hours ago, Guest guess said:

Most gay hunks behaved with such mentality.  Not just inside the saunas but also outside.   Straight hunks are more approachable 

That is dumb. They only look hot girls, not a fag.

Guest Straight pubic hair
3 hours ago, Guest Wtf said:

That is dumb. They only look hot girls, not a fag.

Why you so scared gays will approach you? What are you doing in a gay forum? Fact: you are gay-in-denial. Sadddd

Guest hunky

It is true that most gay hunks have the mentality that all gay guys are after them. Straight hunks don't have this barrier probably because they don't have the "gaydar" to detect and their concentration are on girls.  

Guest guest
18 hours ago, Guest guess said:

Not just gay hunks. I find this to be true of gays in general. Most gays seem to have a far higher self esteem than straight guys, with some avg looking gays thinking they're very attractive maybe because they have many followers on instagram. Stop singling out the hunks to bash when the whole community is so yaya papaya. 

Guest bump
On 5/31/2016 at 11:02 AM, Guest guest said:

Not just gay hunks. I find this to be true of gays in general. Most gays seem to have a far higher self esteem than straight guys, with some avg looking gays thinking they're very attractive maybe because they have many followers on instagram. Stop singling out the hunks to bash when the whole community is so yaya papaya. 

bump

• Guest locked this topic