Male HQ

Tehran

bearlover

Actually, it was taken by my SE610i HP cam.

Unfortunately, it's hard enough to take general pictures without having someone stare at you, let alone naked pics :P . Did a walk about today and there were armed soldiers at every street junction and traffic light. Long queues at petrol station as fuel is being rationed (100l per month). At US9c per litre, it's cheaper to drive than to walk.

Hi bearlover,

Looking forward to your Tehran pics/write-ups  ;)   is it cold there?  ;)

Unfortunately, I do not have any street pictures cos I'm a bit apprehensive of taking pictures with so many security personnel hanging around. I have a some of Laleh Park (something like Central Park) and the Carpet Museum (!) both of which are near the hotel and I went to on a cold (3 deg C) and rainy Sunday. At 5,000 Iranian Rials (about 80c), its a good way to get out of the cold and kill 1 hour :)

Pictures to follow soon.

And no, no encounter with Iranian men, as cute as some of them are. My life is more important.

Dear Bearlover,

pls stop them from buliding nuclear weapons too :P I cant help it but to think of u as someone like James bond or BOURNE ULTIMATUM of BW. :D Go go ranger bear! Do BW proud :)

waiting to hear ur stories! ;)

Unfortunately not James Bond :P Someone else will have to save the day.

Meanwhile I know I have been tardy with posting pictures but I'll try tonight if I get home early. Very troublesome to download from phone to PC then upload to internet :P

hmm... nice pictures but how come I dont see any people on the street. :D

As I said earlier, I'm not comfortable with taking pictures of people on the street especially when there are many military & security personnel around. Pity though cos the streets are alot more chaotic than the pictures I posted :P

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.