Male HQ

Religious Group Wear White Campaign Against Pink Dot 2016 (compiled)

Guest Sad Guest

Guest Psychologist

He is just a gay in denial. Using elaborate psychological defense mechanisms of his lovesingapore campaign to deny it.

Guest Wear white
16 hours ago, Guest Dan said:

No hate - agree fully.  But it's getting apparent that Pink Dot is trying to position itself as a representative of all LGBT whether we like it or not.  Nope, I don't agree with everything coming from Pink Dot.  I don't agree with Pink Dot putting up the Christian video.  I think it's not helping us at all.  Instead, it causes more hindrance to us.  Even my bochap Christian friends who are the live and let's live type, are now making negative comments.  

Well, it reflects what kind of Christian your friends truly are. 

Jesus said he came for the sinners. The church are for sinners. Only sinners need to go church. Your friends and all other holier-than-thou Christians no need to go to church anymore since they are so perfect. They should be in heaven already.

What depicted in the pinkdot videos are real life documentary. They are facts. Not fictions like stories in bible. If they can't accept it, then just too bad. 

Please forward the following short film to your Christian friends. It will be the promotional video for this year Wear White campaign.

Guest Guest
12 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Excuse me, not everyone here is as pretentious as you are, turning your face for others to slap you on the other side after you get slapped on one side. It is not hitting low and tarnishing the image of anyone or anything by retaliating back with the same type of medicine that we get served. It is only HUMAN.

Oh goodness.  When you behave badly, you call others pretentious ?  First you try to generalise your action as for that for all LGBT people.  How you want to generalise it as for all Human.

I can see why we are cast in bad light, because of people like you.  You don't represent all LGBT people and neither does Pink Dot.  

Guest Guest
10 hours ago, Nightingale said:

I agree with Guest Guest that “People who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.”  How would you convince outsiders about your principles if your own family or colleagues or members of your political party are violating the same things you preach?  It reminds me of one of my students (30 years ago) who had a habit of coming to school late or absenting himself and telling lies.  Guess what the irony was.  His father was the Discipline Master of another school.  Yet, the boy’s conscience was not pricked at all.

So I doubt Khong will be affected if there’s anyone teasing him about his daughter – unless the jibes come like a tsunami from those close to him, which is unlikely.  He is full of determination as he feels it his MISSION to ride the high horse (Do you remember his church employee was sacked because of her adultery case?) with zero tolerance for “viruses” (as perceived by him) in our society.  He is irked by any one of us speaking up in pursuit of sexual equality.  He is the epitome of misunderstanding, misconception & misjudgement of our nature.

I'm not concerned about what Khong thinks.  I just find it very bad taste to use his daughter as a target by the LGBT.  She was supposed to get married but the guy abandoned her.  I have much sympathy for her and respect her courage to have the baby.  She could have aborted it quietly and nobody would have known.  But she sticks to her principle that a life is a life and that she does not have the right to take away the life.  I have very great respect for her.  It's not easy be ridiculed by people against her father and yet she is willing to go through it.  I think it's a great shame for you to use her against her father.  Pick another fight please.  Shame on you. 

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, Guest Wear white said:

Well, it reflects what kind of Christian your friends truly are. 

Jesus said he came for the sinners. The church are for sinners. Only sinners need to go church. Your friends and all other holier-than-thou Christians no need to go to church anymore since they are so perfect. They should be in heaven already.

What depicted in the pinkdot videos are real life documentary. They are facts. Not fictions like stories in bible. If they can't accept it, then just too bad. 

Please forward the following short film to your Christian friends. It will be the promotional video for this year Wear White campaign.

I know my friend much better than you and yet I don't judge them.  Why are you judging them based on 1 post here ?

I'm merely saying that these people who use to close on eye to pink dot even thought they are Christian, now started speaking up because of the last video.  Then you start criticising them.  

In fact, my point is not about them.  My point is that the video is not doing us any good but invite more criticism against us. It's a bad move.

Guest Guest
2 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Please re-read what I have written.  My words were directed against Khong, not poking fun at his daughter.  I also wrote that whatever negative reports on his daughter won't have any bearing on him.  Let me repeat what I have agreed on - People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.  Khong should reflect upon himself before he shoots arrows at us.  If you sympathise with her, that's your personal choice.  Get your interpretation correct before you want to shame others.

Of course, people who live in glass houses should not throw stones - what a no brainer. But we all live in glass houses in 1 way or another.  But we mostly apply this rule to other people.  Ha ha.  I'm speechless !

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

I'm not concerned about what Khong thinks.  I just find it very bad taste to use his daughter as a target by the LGBT.  She was supposed to get married but the guy abandoned her.  I have much sympathy for her and respect her courage to have the baby.  She could have aborted it quietly and nobody would have known.  But she sticks to her principle that a life is a life and that she does not have the right to take away the life.  I have very great respect for her.  It's not easy be ridiculed by people against her father and yet she is willing to go through it.  I think it's a great shame for you to use her against her father.  Pick another fight please.  Shame on you. 

Excuse me? So his version of Christianity allows for premarital sex if it's his daughter, but he campaigns for a wear white movement when it is other people's gay son? Look who is picking his fights here. You have respect for a daughter whose father is condemning us? What is the daughter's stance on her father's movement,  because her silence is deafening. The shame is on YOU. 

Guest Guest
34 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Of course, people who live in glass houses should not throw stones - what a no brainer. But we all live in glass houses in 1 way or another.  But we mostly apply this rule to other people.  Ha ha.  I'm speechless !

We may all live in glass houses one way or another, but not all of us cast stones the way Lawrence does. Why should we remain silent on his daughter's sins, while Lawrence attack our family members? 

Guest Guest
29 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

No-brainer?  I disagree.  It is a logical practical proverb.

We mostly apply this to others?  Maybe but at least we are not some high-horse preacher or magician with mass leadership role.  Speechless, right?  LOL.

We say our piece, they say theirs.  Fair and square.  We have our reasons and they have their reasons.  Attacking him would not make our reasons more sound.  It only make us weak cause there are many more people having the same believe as him.  AND CONSOLIDATING AROUND HIM.  So are these attacks making the lives of the LGBT any better ?  Or just make them feel more angry and helpless, and hopeless ?   There are a number of my Christian friends who don't really care about Pink Dot.  You can tell, they treat one of my LGBT friend as no different and even very warm and friendly to his friend.  Even now.  But they just don't like people painting a different picture to what they believe is true.  We are pushing them over there and strengthening his support base.  How silly of us.  Yup, I'm speechless.  Good night.

Just ignore them alright~ There will always be 2 sides of a coin in any situation. We can enjoy Pink Dot party while they enjoy protesting. We will have more fun and they can't do anything to hurt us :lol:

Guest Guest
25 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Excuse me? So his version of Christianity allows for premarital sex if it's his daughter, but he campaigns for a wear white movement when it is other people's gay son? Look who is picking his fights here. You have respect for a daughter whose father is condemning us? What is the daughter's stance on her father's movement,  because her silence is deafening. The shame is on YOU. 

20 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

We may all live in glass houses one way or another, but not all of us cast stones the way Lawrence does. Why should we remain silent on his daughter's sins, while Lawrence attack our family members? 

Yup, carry on attacking him and help him build his power base.  Go ahead.  Good night.  

Guest Guest
8 minutes ago, J0Boo said:

Just ignore them alright~ There will always be 2 sides of a coin in any situation. We can enjoy Pink Dot party while they enjoy protesting. We will have more fun and they can't do anything to hurt us :lol:

Exactly.  But I'm not going to Pink Dot because I think it's not helping at all.   I think Pink Dot should change it's strategy.  For a start, don't engage religion.  Does not give us any mileage at all.  Why do it ?  Silly.

Guest Beach please
21 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

We say our piece, they say theirs.  Fair and square.  We have our reasons and they have their reasons.  Attacking him would not make our reasons more sound.  It only make us weak cause there are many more people having the same believe as him.  AND CONSOLIDATING AROUND HIM.  So are these attacks making the lives of the LGBT any better ?  Or just make them feel more angry and helpless, and hopeless ?   There are a number of my Christian friends who don't really care about Pink Dot.  You can tell, they treat one of my LGBT friend as no different and even very warm and friendly to his friend.  Even now.  But they just don't like people painting a different picture to what they believe is true.  We are pushing them over there and strengthening his support base.  How silly of us.  Yup, I'm speechless.  Good night.

We also dislike lawrence khong painting a different picture of homosexuality (that it's unnatural) to what we believe is true. Warm and friendly to your gay friends, cos they remain closeted and thus they are unaware? Or maybe they laugh and speak ill of them behind their backs and behind you as they acted like they don't know in front of you.

Stop painting a false and rosey picture of your intolerant christian friends lah, please.

Guest Guest
4 minutes ago, Guest Beach please said:

We also dislike lawrence khong painting a different picture of homosexuality (that it's unnatural) to what we believe is true. Warm and friendly to your gay friends, cos they remain closeted and thus they are unaware? Or maybe they laugh and speak ill of them behind their backs and behind you as they acted like they don't know in front of you.

Stop painting a false and rosey picture of your intolerant christian friends lah, please.

Not liking him, fine.  But I think attacking him is going to help him rally the people around him.  In fact, I think Khong has Pink Dot to thanks for setting up We are against Pink Dot and gather the people to support him.

Aiya, please lah.  I know my friends and I'm not as stupid as you try to paint me.  They are genuinely tolerant.  

Guest Beach please
7 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Not liking him, fine.  But I think attacking him is going to help him rally the people around him.  In fact, I think Khong has Pink Dot to thanks for setting up We are against Pink Dot and gather the people to support him.

Aiya, please lah.  I know my friends and I'm not as stupid as you try to paint me.  They are genuinely tolerant.  

You will never know. It's highly unlikely they are so transparent in front of people they perceive as gays. Please lah, don't be so naive.

Guest Guest
9 minutes ago, Guest Beach please said:

You will never know. It's highly unlikely they are so transparent in front of people they perceive as gays. Please lah, don't be so naive.

Ok lah, i'm naive and you know best.  You win.

Guest Guest
37 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Yup, carry on attacking him and help him build his power base.  Go ahead.  Good night.  

So, you mean with us keeping quiet on his wear-white campaign, his power base will get weaker? You want to be bullied into silence, you can go ahead and be your own coward. Don't tell us to do the same.

Guest Wear white
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I know my friend much better than you and yet I don't judge them.  Why are you judging them based on 1 post here ?

I'm merely saying that these people who use to close on eye to pink dot even thought they are Christian, now started speaking up because of the last video.  Then you start criticising them.  

In fact, my point is not about them.  My point is that the video is not doing us any good but invite more criticism against us. It's a bad move.

Oh ic..only Christians can criticize, others can't.

Are the points raised in the post valid? are those facts?

There are gay Christians around and they are troubled by their sexuality and desire to become a good Christian. It is a valid issue. 

If you are not Christian and it doesn't concern you, doesn't mean it doesn't matter to anybody else.

Guest Buay tahan

Some people here always like to attack the bullied rather than the bully, as if silencing the bullied into inaction will assuage the bully and somehow change the bully's behavior. Can't tell right from wrong!

Haiz so much discord, you blame me, I blame you, you start it first, I start it first, white shirt, pink shirt.

Let's all look at it from another perspective, if I am a parent myself with son/daughter. (Put ourselves in their shoes)

I will also be scared of the pink dot people lah 

Do you think I feel comfortable to tell my boy:

" hey boy go support pink dot, is ok you can show your cock and butt pic to other guys to see, is all about free love." 

"Is ok boy to let other people to cruise or peep at you, they got their rights also, one day you also will grow old"

" boy go join the orgies and have fun lah, as long as you protect yourself with condom is good enough for daddy"

"your partner don't give you enuff sex ar, never mind go find another guy to have sex, but cannot fall in love only sex hor, ok"

last time people got daughter scared people outrage her modesty, now I got son I also must scared!

Now my son tell me he is gay, you cut off my thousand generations descendants of joss-fire and you still want me to support your pink dot... You wait long long ar

To be honest hor, me being a gay and go through all these wild fun since I was a teen, (and yes I even had sex with a monk before), have you seen the faces of the young people destroyed by hiv and drugs, my heart cried for days. That's why I can tell you the Facade of pink dot and reality is very different. 

Guest Gosh

No wonder people say the biggest homophobics are often gays themselves... Why perpetuate all the stereotypes that others have? Why put down people who are trying to make a positive difference? No one will help you if you don't help yourself.

Guest Disgusted
6 hours ago, KENZ said:

To be honest hor, me being a gay and go through all these wild fun since I was a teen, (and yes I even had sex with a monk before), have you seen the faces of the young people destroyed by hiv and drugs, my heart cried for days. That's why I can tell you the Facade of pink dot and reality is very different. 

Oh you vixen with the madam white snake fantasy! I will never do that cos i am no 青蛇。Ho!

Guest 蛇精男
5 minutes ago, Guest Disgusted said:

Oh you vixen with the madam white snake fantasy! I will never do that cos i am no 青蛇。Ho!

He is this

20150412113902851.jpg

Hahaha no lah i meant to say Monkey not Monk *Hint Hint Ms Rui En*

But Seriously how i know he monk that time...i thought he was some skin head dude wat!!! hahahah 

Regret man...Anyway is in the past...

Sorry for the side track 

Guest PINKY
29 minutes ago, Guest white or pink said:

so wear white or pink......confused now

PINK LAH, OUR IC IS PINK IN COLOUR. EVEN OUR GARMEN SUPPORK PINK DOT.

YOU ASK EVERYONE ATTENDING WHITEDOT TO TAKE OUT THEIR PINK IC, VERY SOON YOU SEE A SEA OF PINK.

Guest Ya rite
1 hour ago, KENZ said:

Hahaha no lah i meant to say Monkey not Monk *Hint Hint Ms Rui En*

But Seriously how i know he monk that time...i thought he was some skin head dude wat!!! hahahah 

Regret man...Anyway is in the past...

Sorry for the side track 

You don't pweeten hor!!!!!!!

Guest PassingBye

To Pink Dot, their sponsors and Pastor Kong, LGBT are not their objective.  Power is their objective.  We are just being made use of.  So I won't wear pink or white. I won't go and my friends won't either.  We just stay out of it.

Guest Guest
6 minutes ago, Guest PassingBye said:

To Pink Dot, their sponsors and Pastor Kong, LGBT are not their objective.  Power is their objective.  We are just being made use of.  So I won't wear pink or white. I won't go and my friends won't either.  We just stay out of it.

POWER!

16f4ae856965341358e6c37ff5625512.jpg

Guest CloseEyes
28 minutes ago, Guest Decent said:

To those attending PinkDot, please dress decently. 

Don't dress like that:

how-not-to-stare-look-at-how-this-man-is

Guest CloseEyes
34 minutes ago, Guest Decent said:

To those attending PinkDot, please dress decently. 

Don't dress like that:

ou.JPG

orchids.jpg

gallery-image21.jpg

image_350929-la-cage-aux-folles-singapor

Guest gogo

nothing wrong with that type of dressing, but please take cab if you are doing so, else you will take up alot of space, be considerate.

Guest PasserBye
5 minutes ago, Guest gogo said:

nothing wrong with that type of dressing, but please take cab if you are doing so, else you will take up alot of space, be considerate.

Hello !  Got MRT just beside the place.  You been there before or not ??

Guest PasserBye
12 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

What's wrong with dressing like that?? Is it illegal or immoral?

7 minutes ago, Guest gogo said:

I read it as a response to "dress decently".  Decency is subjective.  You can disagree.

Guest PasserBye
1 hour ago, Guest PassingBye said:

Furthermore, I think Pink Dot is a collaboration with the authorities so that time and again, it's quoted in the United Nation as an excuse.  I will NOT attend. 

Guest Decent
42 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

What's wrong with dressing like that?? Is it illegal or immoral?

Not illegal, not immoral. but people tend to stereotype gay with this kind of dressing which i believe many are not.:yuk::yuk::yuk:

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest PasserBye said:

I read it as a response to "dress decently".  Decency is subjective.  You can disagree.

Indecency is against the law. If it is not against the law then it is considered decent

Guest Genius
2 hours ago, Guest PasserBye said:

Furthermore, I think Pink Dot is a collaboration with the authorities so that time and again, it's quoted in the United Nation as an excuse.  I will NOT attend. 

Got pinkdot so no need to abolish 377a? Wow who could have thought of that....

Dress code ...what's wrong with playful sequins... like those Getai singers?

No, after all this is an event for the LBGTQ community ... come as you are as long as you are NOT overtly exposing your genitals.

Most turn up in pink-coloured T-shirts and bermudas...

This year I am armed with cute pink socks and pink USB fans (Quick go out and buy the USB fans cos it is very HOT there)

and if you die-die must carry, an umbrella just in case it rains (cos it is raining men, Hallelujah,)

This version ... for the younger readers...

The original version .. some music I used to enjoy dancing too ..remember those aerobic classes...

Guest Guess

Dress code ...what's wrong with playful sequins... like those Getai singers?

Are you sure an obviously male getai singer dresses like this ??????

ou.JPG

Guest Guess

And remember to bring mosquito repellent as one suggested.  There are overseas people who might have zika.  One bite, that's all it takes.

Just call the NEA for flogging the day before the event...I'm sure Hispanic mosquitoes (and men) won't fly in for the event.

I'm in such a flirtatious mood until 4 June..

Incidentally 4 June 1989 was the Tian An Men massacre ....so I can't go to Hong Kong to support the demonstrators but will be at Hong Lim Park to support myself and fellow comrades ... 

Guest Gender Singapore

I think the Singapore mentality works like this:

If you are a man, behave like a man.

If you are a gay man, you are still a man, behave like a man.

If you are a man but now a transgender, then have a sex change operation and behave like a woman.

You should not be a man and behave like a woman.

If you are a woman, behave like a woman.

If you are a lesbian woman, you are still a woman, then behave like a woman.

If you are a woman but now a transgender, then have a sex change operation and have like a man.

You should not be a woman and behave like a man.

And finally, you should not behave in between.

Gender Identity without sex change operation does not work here and should not work here.  If you think have the wrong sex, you need to go for a sex change operation.

Sex is not fluid and should fluctuate with time.  It's either you are born with it or you go for a sex change operation and adopt a new one.

There is no in between sex.

Summarised correctly ?

Guest Hi !
14 hours ago, abang said:

Just call the NEA for flogging the day before the event...I'm sure Hispanic mosquitoes (and men) won't fly in for the event.

I'm in such a flirtatious mood until 4 June..

Incidentally 4 June 1989 was the Tian An Men massacre ....so I can't go to Hong Kong to support the demonstrators but will be at Hong Lim Park to support myself and fellow comrades ... 

Incidentally 4 June 2016 is the World Blood Donor Day.  Guess nobody here could attend.

• Guest locked this topic