Male HQ

Gay Chat Groups Listing [Line / Wechat / Kik Etc.]

Hey guys, am 26 175 69, a professional in the finance line. I’m looking for someone seeking a serious, committed LTR to settle down with. Prefer skinny/slim chinese.  Connect with me on LINE by scanning this qr code:

B19720CD-0539-4C5B-B8C2-851EAE71DCFF.jpeg.9ac7cbb5025e16d613eb52512ee31c0d.jpeg

On 7/11/2018 at 9:21 PM, nowyoufoundme said:

ok this is a copy and paste from the LTR section, my Line ID is in the post, but read first. 

it will be a long read. 

was at the airport, and I saw 2 lads talking to each other, and I know they are in love with each other. At the risk of being a creep, I observed them for quite a while, and the most touching part was the way they looked at each other, and how, one of them opened the other’s chocolate wrap, and gave it to the other with a piece of tissue ready in hand. 

I realised then, that I want that too. And the beautiful thing is that, I realised that I am ready for that, too. 

So, here I am. Proactively looking for that one guy that I can call my boyfriend, with whom I am in a monogamous LTR with. 

I am a Malay, vers more to B, will turn 26 very soon. A chap with a white-collar day job. my stats currently is at 171 cm height and 58kg in weight. I can’t change the height, but I am working hard and smart at the gym to increase my muscle mass and keep my fat % at below 15%. 

I love reading. In fact, one of the ideal date I have in mind is either at the library or at the bookstore. I like listening to musics too, which I do while I am at the gym. On that note, I have developed high interest in working out and fitness, since I realise it is a lot of fun, and I would like to be fit and toned. 

I am from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I know that this website is mainly for Singaporeans, and I would like to affirm that I am fine with being in an LDR with a Singaporean. 

I have a decent, naughty and boyish, with a geeky look too. I wear specs. 

I do have physical preferences. I am not into stocky and chubby guys. not into skinny lads too. and I am not into sissy and effeminate guys as well. 

THANKS FOR READING THIS FAR

If you are interested and would like to see how we blossom from our first chat to something resplendent and wonderful, hit me up at my Line: nowyoufoundme

if you don’t have Line & Wechat, we will have to resort to using PM, before deciding we are ready to graduate to using Whatsapp. 

Please share your face pic in your introduction. 

my wechat id: ohyoufoundme

Edited by nowyoufoundme
On 7/16/2018 at 6:03 PM, Charmedguy said:

STARTING A LINE GROUP FOR BI/ MARRIED MEN: 

No age range, no race discrimination. 

Must be comfortable sending pics. Line group to arrange casual fun/ meet-up/ bros

Interested to join, please DM me your Line IDs. Only for Bi/ Married Men. 

Unable to pm u. Guessing mailbox full?

Hi add me to group chat. Looking for group fun.

Wechat: raphaelmike22 

Mix Portuguese and Indian married chub

Age 32. Height: 187cm Weight: 98kg

Vers Bottom

Hi all,

I am creating a new LINE GROUP for Fitness First Gym Buddies which focuses more on exercise regime, discussions on classes/ instructors/ members, bringing members of the same interest together and enhance your gym experience. Please note that it is not FFF Group.

Kindly PM me your LINE ID if you are interested to join the group.

Thanks!

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall..

• Guest locked this topic