Male HQ

Sweaters Sauna @ Petalin Jaya of Malaysia

Guest Eddy

Guest Sweaters
4 hours ago, Guest joe said:

owner is such a cheapskate. charge rm20/rm23 with that kind of facilities ? if i were the owner i'd feel so ashamed of myself. what to do ? he has no business ethics ! :thumbdown:

Better close its doors!!!!

Guest Ah Beng of Mont Kiara
17 hours ago, Guest joe said:

owner is such a cheapskate. charge rm20/rm23 with that kind of facilities ? if i were the owner i'd feel so ashamed of myself. what to do ? he has no business ethics ! :thumbdown:

Sweaters Sauna is the only gay sauna in Petaling Jaya, basically. So, there's no competition. That explains why the owner has no intention of upgrading his center. Imagine, if there were competitors elsewhere within the Petaling Jaya vicinity. Do you think Sweaters Sauna will look in that very sorry state as it is of now? 

2 hours ago, Guest Ah Beng of Mont Kiara said:

Sweaters Sauna is the only gay sauna in Petaling Jaya, basically. So, there's no competition. That explains why the owner has no intention of upgrading his center. Imagine, if there were competitors elsewhere within the Petaling Jaya vicinity. Do you think Sweaters Sauna will look in that very sorry state as it is of now? 

PJ to Taman Desa or Cheras not that far!!! that's shouldn't be an execute for not doing it great!

Edited by wetBTM

4 hours ago, Guest Puchong said:

New sauna in Puchong

Not buying that unless you provide us with the name of the center & its exact address.

Someone in an earlier posting had also said that Studio 89 previously in Damansara Uptown will be reopening in Bandar Utama! Which of course, turned out to be an absolute hoax!

Edited by Algenist
Grammar

Guest sauna lover
17 minutes ago, Guest Sweaters said:

Dear all: this is the posting for Sweater sauna not others. Pl  take note.

but unfortunately, nothing nice can be said about sweaters sauna ! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Like mature said:

I like mature chubby and I like walk in naked as well, looking forward to visit this place

Why not you walk out naked too?

Guest chi boy

Went there yesterday for the first time and the owner was very polite and professional.. like the place clean and not so crowded .. the only downside is I had bad experience with two chubby uncles .. when a guy say no means no .. but instead they grabbed my arm so hard and scratched my arm with their untrimmed nails .. spoiled the mood 

21 minutes ago, Guest chi boy said:

Went there yesterday for the first time and the owner was very polite and professional.. like the place clean and not so crowded .. the only downside is I had bad experience with two chubby uncles .. when a guy say no means no .. but instead they grabbed my arm so hard and scratched my arm with their untrimmed nails .. spoiled the mood 

poor thing. are u referring to the 2 chinese chubby uncles?i think they are together.

are u the one lying on the sofa watching tv.

Guest Chi boy
28 minutes ago, jameshastie said:

poor thing. are u referring to the 2 chinese chubby uncles?i think they are together.

yeah I guess .. it happened outside the dark room.. I went back home immediately after that .. 

Guest Like mature
On 4/14/2017 at 9:31 AM, jameshastie said:

Chubby uncle, I like..I wish I were there

I went to this sauna today...eddy the owner very polite and humble..since today is naked night, I just walked around naked and keep showing my hard dick..overall this place in my point of view is recommended and just nice..not too crowded despite the facts that its sauna too small...I'm malay and I feel comfortable there..

Edited by Ashraf

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Ashraf said:

I went to this sauna today...eddy the owner very polite and humble..since today is naked night, I just walked around naked and keep showing my hard dick..overall this place in my point of view is recommended and just nice..not too crowded despite the facts that its sauna too small...I'm malay and I feel comfortable there..

Have you release your juice there?

7 hours ago, Ashraf said:

I like ... Wish to lawan pedang with u.. Haha

• G_M locked this topic