Male HQ

Sweaters Sauna @ Petalin Jaya of Malaysia

Guest Eddy

Guest Venom
On 4/26/2017 at 3:19 PM, Guest Nice said:

Looks like u never go there on normal night huh.. or can say u never go to sweaters b4? 

I been there once and decided not to return !

2 hours ago, ImNew said:

A fren of mine searching someone accompany him to go gay sauna
anyone interested....

Will be going there on saturday. Where  to meet at 1st b4 going there together? prefer going there at 3pm. 

Guest Guest
10 minutes ago, Guest Nice said:

Will be going there on saturday. Where  to meet at 1st b4 going there together? prefer going there at 3pm. 

DIY

Guest Guest
Just now, Happy_Oppy said:

Sweden guy cruising in there? I wonder how did u find the place, I don't even know how to go there

Internet

Guest Pleasant
8 hours ago, Pete Bernt Chan-hedbom said:

then u miss us.Bear from Sweden.

I met u both there twice b4. Both of u have big tool... :) when will u b there again? 

Btw i will be going to sweaters today..looking for str8 act guys to have light fun.

Guest henry
7 hours ago, Guest Pleasant said:

I met u both there twice b4. Both of u have big tool... :) when will u b there again? 

Btw i will be going to sweaters today..looking for str8 act guys to have light fun.

Hi. Hows the crowd there? R u top? Im otw there.

Guest Student
1 hour ago, mysterious slacker said:

Agree with it. No steam room. The sauna is small and not so warm yet stinky.. This is just a place for cruising with extra charges.

Exactly!

On 2017-04-28 at 5:05 AM, Guest Pleasant said:

That`s nice.We will have to wait till our winter holiday in Nov.We are back in Sweden now.Naked beach and naked sunbathing.

Sweathers is great /clean and well maintain place.People does not do hot sauna especially when it is 35c warm outside in KL.Sauna is mearnt  for cold countries where it is relaxing for the muscle/clean your body /pores.

Purpose of going to any Men sauna is for cruising and have fun with others.What u pay is what u get ,Facilities is just standard because it is meant for cruising,

Sweathers has never advertise that it is a Spa so no more negative reason for facilities .

Lets have fun or u guys might meet your life time partners there someday.

Must not be shy and take all opportunity to meet guys there.

Ce La Vie and Carpa Diem

Edited by Pete Bernt Chan-hedbom

Guest Guest
10 hours ago, Pete Bernt Chan-hedbom said:

Sweathers is great /clean and well maintain place.People does not do hot sauna especially when it is 35c warm outside in KL.Sauna is mearnt  for cold countries where it is relaxing for the muscle/clean your body /pores.

Purpose of going to any Men sauna is for cruising and have fun with others.What u pay is what u get ,Facilities is just standard because it is meant for cruising,

Sweathers has never advertise that it is a Spa so no more negative reason for facilities .

Lets have fun or u guys might meet your life time partners there someday.

Must not be shy and take all opportunity to meet guys there.

Ce La Vie and Carpa Diem

Don't advertise for Sweater here! 

Guest Guest
32 minutes ago, Happy_Oppy said:

I am fr Penang, visited sweater today. Wow , I like the facility and the peoples, will return again next time

I believe that Penang sauna's facilities and standard are about the same as Sweaters and that's why you like it

Guest Guest
19 minutes ago, Happy_Oppy said:

People here very generous to let u see them in naked , some even dont mind let people watching them in action. 

Are you trying to say people here are CHEAPLY types?

Guest Pleasant M
15 hours ago, Happy_Oppy said:

I am fr Penang, visited sweater today. Wow , I like the facility and the peoples, will return again next time

I was there yest too.. :) met few gd looking guys. 

Had so much fun... esp wit the manly muscular specky chinese. 

Guest Sweaters Sauna
On 4/30/2017 at 1:17 PM, Guest Guest said:

Don't advertise for Sweater here! 

In case you've lost your head, this page is solely dedicated to Sweaters Sauna. :doh:

Guest Guest
43 minutes ago, Happy_Oppy said:

Tell the boss make everyday also naked night lo

Eddie will have good eyes of  it to see it's clients naked if everyday naked night.

Guest Ben G

Eddie should make it mandatory for his clients to be completely naked during Naked Night. There's no need to supply them with a face towel to cover their modesty ! :D

Guest Guest
14 minutes ago, Guest Ben G said:

Eddie should make it mandatory for his clients to be completely naked during Naked Night. There's no need to supply them with a face towel to cover their modesty ! :D

Eddie should naked together with its clients

• G_M locked this topic