Guest Eddy

Guest Guest
24 minutes ago, Dannyou said:

Looking for buddy to go here , first experience

No need! The Boss' waiting you there

Guest Outstation
1 hour ago, Guest Nice said:

Anyone going sweaters today?

Eight of us fr outstation will pay a visit on tonight as our stayed hotel in one Utama nearby this sauna.... 

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Mike1122 said:

I mean what can I expect from there?

You should know what activities inside sauna! Don't ask silly question here

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

You should know what activities inside sauna! Don't ask silly question here

Do you think that I'm bornes to know all of this things? And are you sure you can guarantee it happens all the time? Judge before you know other's backgrounds. Don't be such a judgmental jerk

Guest Eddie
8 hours ago, Mike1122 said:

Do you think that I'm bornes to know all of this things? And are you sure you can guarantee it happens all the time? Judge before you know other's backgrounds. Don't be such a judgmental jerk

Don't act here and pretend knowing nothing! Like what Moderator (GM) said do something (research) before you ask! Dude!

39 minutes ago, Guest Eddie said:

Don't act here and pretend knowing nothing! Like what Moderator (GM) said do something (research) before you ask! Dude!

Don't forget this is a forum. Forum means a place for discussion. Fact. 

Guest Eddie
1 hour ago, Mike1122 said:

Don't forget this is a forum. Forum means a place for discussion. Fact. 

Don't you remember that you are not discussed, you just posted the question without using your brain! Sometimes, don't be lazy to use your idiot brain, Jerk! 

1 minute ago, Guest Eddie said:

Don't you remember that you are not discussed, you just posted the question without using your brain! Sometimes, don't be lazy to use your idiot brain, Jerk! 

Who's the jerk here? Or you're just lazy to share something you know and teach us something new? Or you don't have a brain? Hmmm.. interesting...  oh ya, for your useful information, a discussing is always started with a QUESTION. in case you don't have a brain to know it's knowledge. You're most welcome. : )

Hey - i remember reading awhile ago that sweaters had opened but I've never been there. Now that it;s in a new location, I'm a little confused about the information I found on Utopia.

"Busiest on naked days (everyone is given only a small face towel): Tue, Thu and Sun. Open 4pm-9:30pm." -website info.

Does this mean that naked nights are on Tue, Thu and Sun or those nights are the only operational nights? I had planned on checking it our tonight but according to the info its either closed or its just a regular night. 

Guest Nice

Anyone going there tomolo? Naked theme? Need to save my energy for tomolo.. :) anyone who curious or shy but interested to go there together... can pm my line id shoot2end. 

Guest Sweater
3 hours ago, Mike1122 said:

Who's the jerk here? Or you're just lazy to share something you know and teach us something new? Or you don't have a brain? Hmmm.. interesting...  oh ya, for your useful information, a discussing is always started with a QUESTION. in case you don't have a brain to know it's knowledge. You're most welcome. : )

You such an ASSHOLE! 

Guest Guest
24 minutes ago, Guest Marcell said:

Tomorrow is the Naked Night. A good way to put your goods on view!

Let's meet there then

Guest Dumbdumb

First time commenting. Anyone knowes the big guy ..never shave down there one lol. Walk around no small towel naked 100pct lol. Funny haha. More big big type ok la for sauna more fun not so serius. Planed to visit tonitr or tomorow.

Guest Guest
Just now, Guest Guy said:

I'm thinking of going this Sunday. When's the best time to go for the most action?

5-7

Guest Dumbdumb

Anyone see the fat hairy guy always naked full 100;pct ...saw him 2 times and no more. I want to come on time he coming too so can meet lol. Very so hard to saw peoples 100 pct naked and walk around just so relax no shame haha. 

3 hours ago, Guest Dumbdumb said:

Anyone see the fat hairy guy always naked full 100;pct ...saw him 2 times and no more. I want to come on time he coming too so can meet lol. Very so hard to saw peoples 100 pct naked and walk around just so relax no shame haha. 

That is nothing wrong, if u go China or Japan bath house, nobody is wearing anything

Guest Dumbdumb
54 minutes ago, Happy_Oppy said:

That is nothing wrong, if u go China or Japan bath house, nobody is wearing anything

Oh i dont means to say bad thing about that guy sori. I just want to knoew when he come becos i like his fat hairy body. Yes you corect, japan normal like dat. Here so hard to see so when i see n i like that fat hairy type sooo happy

Guest Dumbdumb
7 hours ago, Pete Bernt Chan-hedbom said:

who is he?Indian?

Malay i think. Big fat hairy. Alwez 100pct naked n smoking alwez.

Guest Dumbdumb
1 hour ago, Guest Nice said:

Otw to sweaters. Hope can have fun wit top chi guys

fuck you kao kao later, you will feel puas puas then

Guest Guest

Waa... u manage to fuck guy inside there?  Crowded huh today.. which one is u?

Guest Nice

So shiok to have fun with you just now.... Hope to see you again there....

• G_M locked this topic