Male HQ

Sweaters Sauna @ Petalin Jaya of Malaysia

Guest Eddy

31 minutes ago, Guest Bobby said:

I think, what you meant was; "Went there once and hadn't returned." :whistle:

Sure, people won't visit there again due to such facilities and amenities

Guest dIVISADERO

FYI, there's a group of ppl going around offering their services to write nice things about saunas in these forums. For a fee, of course.

Most of the negative comments are probably from these group of people. A lot of sauna owners don't wish to pay them, so they write a lot of nasty things. And possibly, also do a lot of nasty things. Mostly they are unregistered comments/users. Forum readers, you have been warned!! Sift through the remarks carefully when you read.

Sweaters doesn't offer state-of-the-art facilities but it's decent enough for a suburban sauna.

To those ppl out there writing dishonest remarks, please just grow up. Take your hate elsewhere. Karma has a way of getting back at you, before you know it, you'll be sorry.

Sweaters crowd is pretty diverse, you get all sorts - musclebears, chubs, stocky-fit types, slim boys, and average guys like me. And mostly people who come here are pleasant, dte, no-attitude guys. The guys who have attitude and catwalk all over don't thrive here. For that, you have Mandi Manda or Otot2.

I've been coming here since the Taman Megah days, right thru Glomac and now Parklane. So I have a pretty definite idea what the place is about.

9 minutes ago, Guest dIVISADERO said:

FYI, there's a group of ppl going around offering their services to write nice things about saunas in these forums. For a fee, of course.

Most of the negative comments are probably from these group of people. A lot of sauna owners don't wish to pay them, so they write a lot of nasty things. And possibly, also do a lot of nasty things. Mostly they are unregistered comments/users. Forum readers, you have been warned!! Sift through the remarks carefully when you read.

Sweaters doesn't offer state-of-the-art facilities but it's decent enough for a suburban sauna.

To those ppl out there writing dishonest remarks, please just grow up. Take your hate elsewhere. Karma has a way of getting back at you, before you know it, you'll be sorry.

Sweaters crowd is pretty diverse, you get all sorts - musclebears, chubs, stocky-fit types, slim boys, and average guys like me. And mostly people who come here are pleasant, dte, no-attitude guys. The guys who have attitude and catwalk all over don't thrive here. For that, you have Mandi Manda or Otot2.

I've been coming here since the Taman Megah days, right thru Glomac and now Parklane. So I have a pretty definite idea what the place is about.

Pls don't pretend lah.... You are the owner of Sweater.... MR Eddie

Guest kar weng
On 1/4/2017 at 3:12 PM, Guest Miles said:

I get better & more action at the Kelana Jaya pool! 

yes even the 'certain' malay lifeguards sometimes join in the fun

Guest Adventurer

I always thought the more the merrier, but it was more fun with less crowd....people who visit  there really  not for display but good player! I'd fun and it's awesome!

1 hour ago, Guest Adventurer said:

I always thought the more the merrier, but it was more fun with less crowd....people who visit  there really  not for display but good player! I'd fun and it's awesome!

Stop it. This is the forum for Sweater not the KJ swimming pool

Guest Stockholm Sweden

We are tourist from Sweden.Been to sweater naked night several times in Dec.during our stay.Good ambient/clean  and we have lots of fun.You have fun and go.That is all about itI.If U want passion then don;t visit any Sauna.It is the same everywhere in the continent.People does not do any gym at any Sauna.You will have to go to the real gym.

I will return again to Sweaters when we visit KL again this year.I do recommend this place .Do not have so high expectation on any Sauna.They all function the same way except some might have better facilites and some do not have.The most important is you have fun and that is what u are looking for.

The owner is friendly too for first timer.Thanks

4 hours ago, Guest Stockholm Sweden said:

We are tourist from Sweden.Been to sweater naked night several times in Dec.during our stay.Good ambient/clean  and we have lots of fun.You have fun and go.That is all about itI.If U want passion then don;t visit any Sauna.It is the same everywhere in the continent.People does not do any gym at any Sauna.You will have to go to the real gym.

I will return again to Sweaters when we visit KL again this year.I do recommend this place .Do not have so high expectation on any Sauna.They all function the same way except some might have better facilites and some do not have.The most important is you have fun and that is what u are looking for.

The owner is friendly too for first timer.Thanks

of course, the owner not only friendly, but also free to have together with customers  

Just now, Guest Eddie said:

of course, the owner not only friendly, but also free to have together with customers  

Update: free to have fun together....

Guest Studio 89 Sauna
1 minute ago, Guest Eddie said:

Update: free to have fun together....

Studio 89 is reopen after Chinese new year near 1U Bandar Utama  

Guest Desperate owner
On 1/4/2017 at 2:55 PM, Guest dIVISADERO said:

Written by a very desperate owner! Mr Eddie we know very it's you!

Stop making up stories to bloom your business with such low class facilities. Since when do we get paid for voicing out our feedbacks, we are not a fool like you!

57 minutes ago, Guest Desperate owner said:

Stop making up stories to bloom your business with such low class facilities. Since when do we get paid for voicing out our feedbacks, we are not a fool like you!

Absolutely, that's why I always telling others don't be silly by all the make up stories and sweet talk by the old and ugly owner of Sweaters. Stop it! Mf Eddie....

18 hours ago, Guest Eddie said:

It is up yo each and everyone whether u are the owner or customers.

11 hours ago, Guest Desperate owner said:

You pay  for what u get.In Europe u will have to pay at least 150 ringgit for entrance and u don;t get anything( gym),except a towel. Lol!

It is very unfare to judge overall by your very own opinion,

19 hours ago, shawn-90 said:

Any recent review ? Feel like trying out 

I have not seen many reviews from registered members, although there are many comments from unregistered guests.  I believe you would have already gathered that, generally speaking, registered members tend to give a more positive than unregistered guests.

I was there a few months ago and I had a very pleasant time with three different people.  I suppose it is the luck of the draw, sometimes there is more of a crowd, sometimes less.  There had been instances where I had encounters with a smaller crowd, and there had been instances where I drew blank even though there are many people in such establishments.

Just go, the worst that can happen is that you do not get to play with anyone and lose the entrance fee of RM20+, I cannot remember exactly how much it is.   I presume you can afford to lose the time taken to go there, and the entrance fee.  If you don't go, you will never know.  

I must admit I don't always score when I visit such an establishment, even when it is packed.  It is very much a matter of providence.

I hope you have a good time there when you visit.  Please let us know your experience.     

Edited by yhtang
Edited for clarity

Totally agreed with u .Thanks for your genuine comments.Hope that people who read this can understand this.Too picky and u leave the sauna dissapointed.

On 1/7/2017 at 9:27 AM, Guest Studio 89 Sauna said:

Studio 89 is reopen after Chinese new year near 1U Bandar Utama  

This is only a hoax! The owner has no intention of reopening another gay sauna. He has ventured into greener pastures.

4 hours ago, Guest Jimmy said:

This is only a hoax! The owner has no intention of reopening another gay sauna. He has ventured into greener pastures.

Where u got this info?

Hi all was there on last Thursday evening ard 6'30pm naked night.

Ard 12 guests, 1 Mak Salleh 1 Mix few Mlys and the rest r Chi.

Age ranging from 30-50+ 

Had light fun near d sofa area with 2 mature guys there. 

Suggestions, should get more promotion to attract or men here for fun. Example: get 2 for 1 free. 

Toilet and shower room only 1 need wait long time for that.

Mandi charges ard 28 with many facilities n crowds. Here charges 23 with less ppl n poor facilities.

11 hours ago, Guest Alex said:

Hi all was there on last Thursday evening ard 6'30pm naked night.

Ard 12 guests, 1 Mak Salleh 1 Mix few Mlys and the rest r Chi.

Age ranging from 30-50+ 

Had light fun near d sofa area with 2 mature guys there. 

Suggestions, should get more promotion to attract or men here for fun. Example: get 2 for 1 free. 

Toilet and shower room only 1 need wait long time for that.

Mandi charges ard 28 with many facilities n crowds. Here charges 23 with less ppl n poor facilities.

Exactly....

Guest curiosity due 2 confusion

Hi

Trying my luck/sanity check session....

Am in a zone where the mind is confused causing curiosity...love getting bj from a chick especially if she is into it too.. however none has the right suction pressure received once from a t-girl from a lost bet.. 

Wondering if there is an undercover glory hole joint/port in KL where one can inform interested givers where and when I would be sliding my cock in for a blind blowjob.. first come first goes.. should there be additional givers, say hello (so i know and will stay at my spot for a new round

Will peek in later to see if any replies (pos or neg response is welcomed) so i can move on with life

thanks

p.s am regular dude with an average member (not big or tiny)

7 hours ago, Pete Bernt Chan-hedbom said:

should have naked nights everyday .Who really wants to go in with smelly underwear on Underwear night.Should replace that with Jockstrap night?

Swimwear nights?

14 hours ago, Pete Bernt Chan-hedbom said:

I am into naked nights and nude.It is obvious not to hang around Gay sauna with underwear .The reason gay men go to gay sauna for one reason ,isn;t it??Right

Agreed.

I was there last Saturday, which I understand was naked night.  I saw only one other person, besides myself, who was naked.  There rest had a towel around their waist. 

It was a different story in the dark room though.  :D  And yes, I did have my fair share of fun. 

Guest Won Won
6 hours ago, yhtang said:

Agreed.

I was there last Saturday, which I understand was naked night.  I saw only one other person, besides myself, who was naked.  There rest had a towel around their waist. 

It was a different story in the dark room though.  :D  And yes, I did have my fair share of fun. 

The crowds there weird

9 hours ago, yhtang said:

Agreed.

Tottaly agreed with u.Why gay men go to sauna with underwear or Towels wrap around the waist.In europe u will be given a small towel when u can,t even wrap around your waist.Gay men go to sauna to get hook up with others and have fun and not doing catwalk with some branded underwear!

On 2017-01-24 at 6:36 PM, Chocolateabs said:

Cool. Kinky to walk naked in public at night. Wish to do that too

You are absolutely right.U won;t be alone walking around naked if the sauna regulation require u to do so without any thread on your body.Not some branded underwear u wear in sauna.It is not hygienic in any where.U still have to be naked if u enter the steam room aor the dry sauna.

20 hours ago, yhtang said:

Agreed.

Saturday isn't a Naked Night in Sweaters Sauna. You must've gotten yourself confused! :doh:

• G_M locked this topic