Male HQ

Sweaters Sauna @ Petalin Jaya of Malaysia

Guest Eddy

I went to Sweaters on a Saturday evening. Below are my observations:

a) kinda small but still ok. 

b) there are some "regulars" that hang around, chat and gossip about people around them. that's a turn off for me.

c) there's some good fun to be had in the dark areas, if you're not picky. you can't see much so you don't know who you're fooling around with.

I had a good time there for my first visit. Wandered around the place and then went into the dark area (didn't realise it was there until I walked in!) Immediately got someone who started sucking me. Since I don't mind, I just let him suck. At the same time a nice stocky chub came in and I blew him. Getting sucked and sucking at the same time. Another person also wandered in and I gave him a handjob too. Got a load released in my mouth and hand and also released my load into a warm mouth. Didn't fuck around as I only fuck with condoms. Pretty good fun for a Saturday evening.

Guest nexus
1 hour ago, Calvin Klein said:

Today is naked day....

Not easy for operasi if yes then Mandi is d first so popular

Cannot be too sure

3 hours ago, brandonng89 said:

Naked day mean naked everywhere in sweater or juz specific space???

In Eddie's office oso can !

2 hours ago, Guest Bailey said:

Some guests' bark is worse than their bite.

This is a forum in which everyone is free to voice their opinions.

Guest al jubori

if u cant accept any form of criticism then why bother posting abt yr establishment in a forum at d 1st place ?!

Guys, being a PLU in Malaysia is not that easy......most of them cant accept us.

Dun make any argument or rude words to hurt each others. Thank you for those who willing to invest in gay bar and sauna to make us a convenience. For those who think u r not that suitable with the place, please dun harm and find others places that suit u the most.

On 2017-05-26 at 9:24 AM, brandonng89 said:

Guys, being a PLU in Malaysia is not that easy......most of them cant accept us.

Dun make any argument or rude words to hurt each others. Thank you for those who willing to invest in gay bar and sauna to make us a convenience. For those who think u r not that suitable with the place, please dun harm and find others places that suit u the most.

Great words  and thinking.Thank you.

Guest Guest
On 26/05/2017 at 3:24 PM, brandonng89 said:

Eddie FANS!

Guest Sauna
12 minutes ago, brandonng89 said:

Sorry.....i dun noe who is Eddie and never be there before....... juz hope that nobody should harm somebody....

We are the same(PLU), should protect each other for being harm.....

You should rather protect your own kukujiao and ASSHOLE than being Kepojie here

Guest Tristan
On 5/26/2017 at 3:24 PM, brandonng89 said:

Before you start giving your 'sound advise', let me start by giving you a few questions! Firstly, do you actually know what the purpose of a forum is? Secondly, in what way would negative remarks 'harm' other parties? You've just lost me there! 

Guest Tristan

Just to add, if you can't take criticisms in good stride; you might as well take this "Sweaters Sauna" topic down. As simple as that!

Guest Mr. Cheng

Oh for Chrissake, stop diluting that fabric softener-smelling shower cream of yours! You don't have to go to that extent to prove that you're a cheapskate! 

Guest Mr. Cheng
1 hour ago, Guest Sauna said:

Be careful! Might be Operasi on this month

A sauna in KL was raided last Saturday on its naked-theme night. 

Guest Sauna
20 minutes ago, Guest Mr. Cheng said:

Don't we aware that this month is fasting month and near to Hari  Raya .  Every year, operasi is on call on this month. Be careful, if you go sauna on those special theme night 

Guest Azrain
1 hour ago, Guest Sauna said:

Don't we aware that this month is fasting month and near to Hari  Raya .  Every year, operasi is on call on this month. Be careful, if you go sauna on those special theme night 

I've just read that a sauna in Indonesia was raided on their naked theme nighy almost a fortnight before the Holy Month. 

Guest Guest
18 minutes ago, Guest Azrain said:

I've just read that a sauna in Indonesia was raided on their naked theme nighy almost a fortnight before the Holy Month. 

Yes, it become main headLine news in Indon

4 hours ago, Guest Mr. Cheng said:

Which one, would you happen to know?

I am aware that a sauna in Jakarta was raided recently - before Ramadhan, but I am not aware of any in KL - or Malaysia. 

Guest Tan Joo Han

I am referring to a previous post whereby "a foul smelling Indian patron named Mike goes on a liquor binge in the premise of Sweaters Sauna". 

I can ascertain that it was him whom I saw going on a liquor binge at the smoking area where the sauna cubicles are stored the other day. But then again, who am I to tell him off myself; when the owner himself allows him to store his cans of liquor in his store room, isn't it? A fellow patron can definitely lodge a complain, but it's up to the owner himself to take stern action! 

So, what would be come next of Sweaters Sauna? A clouding hub for methamphetamine addicts?

Guest Oscar
7 minutes ago, Guest Tan Joo Han said:

I am referring to a previous post whereby "a foul smelling Indian patron named Mike goes on a liquor binge in the premise of Sweaters Sauna". 

I can ascertain that it was him whom I saw going on a liquor binge at the smoking area where the sauna cubicles are stored the other day. But then again, who am I to tell him off myself; when the owner himself allows him to store his cans of liquor in his store room, isn't it? A fellow patron can definitely lodge a complain, but it's up to the owner himself to take stern action! 

So, what would be come next of Sweaters Sauna? A clouding hub for methamphetamine addicts?

Better not go there

Guest chin how
On 5/24/2017 at 11:07 AM, Ashraf said:

So far any operasi done this year? Quite scary

eh orang melayu no need to puasa is it ? if u go then ur puasa how ? after raya lah !

Guest Eddie
Just now, Guest chin how said:

eh orang melayu no need to puasa is it ? if u go then ur puasa how ? after raya lah !

Your job to tell them

18 hours ago, Guest Tan Joo Han said:

16 hours ago, Guest Oscar said:

Better not go there

10 hours ago, Guest Gary said:

Busy body like you!

7 hours ago, Guest Eddie said:

Sei pat poh!

The above 4 posts are of the same IP Address.

10 hours ago, Guest Eddie said:

Your job to tell them

9 hours ago, Guest Ben said:

Ka Po Jie!

The above 2 posts are of the same IP Address.

You guys draw your own conclusion.

1 hour ago, G_M said:

So what? Then, what's got to do with you? Busybody! Don't you dare to lick this thread!

1 hour ago, G_M said:

We wait and see whether you love to ASSHOLE here or lock this thread!

• G_M locked this topic