Male HQ

Video: Woman tells old, deaf and mute cleaner to "Go be a beggar"

Guest Sad

Guest Prayers
30 minutes ago, Guest Ener said:

Can we stop with the Christian thingy? Isn't it suppose to be a thread to discuss about her actions not her religion. Don't everything also associate it with religion. Being religious doesn't make u a saint, being not religious doesn't make you a criminal. People are just human and humans make damn bloody lots of mistakes. Fucking hate it when religious people starts flooding threads with gospel and what-so-ever when it doesn't even have any fucking link. It's like taking advantage for free advertising....

We invite you be join us in #prayforalicefong or join us at New Creations Church

26 minutes ago, Guest Ener said:

Can we stop with the Christian thingy? Isn't it suppose to be a thread to discuss about her actions not her religion. Don't everything also associate it with religion. Being religious doesn't make u a saint, being not religious doesn't make you a criminal. People are just human and humans make damn bloody lots of mistakes. Fucking hate it when religious people starts flooding threads with gospel and what-so-ever when it doesn't even have any fucking link. It's like taking advantage for free advertising....

Nothing more than an instigator, the reason why no one responded to it.  Not any religious people, just someone who is so unhappy with life that he found happiness by making others angry and  unhappy.  

Guest 因祸得福
2 hours ago, Guest Fong said:

be careful guys, she is threatening to sue and report police. How unrepentant of her!

Alice Fong threatens to sue netizens who make disparaging comments about her

Melon-San-696x696.jpg

The Chinese media reported that Alice Fong does not consider herself to be vicious. She said that she involves herself in (grassroots) activities like making dumplings to give to elderly. She is now considering making police reports against netizens who have said bad things about her.

She said, “My conscience is clear. I continue to go to work. But with regard to the online CSI done by netizens and the threats they made, I am thinking of making a police report just in case. I am not concerned of other people’s views. Singapore has laws.”

Ms Fong also stressed that she attended the grassroots activities as an individual. She said that she is not a grassroots leader nor a volunteer. “Some people said I am vicious but I have participated in grassroots activities and made dumplings for the elderly to eat.”

melonsan

The New Paper also reported today that Fong called up the manager of the deaf-mute cleaner to apologise for her actions on June 3. The man she called was identified as Steven by the newspaper, and he is the Operations Manager of the cleaning company the 64-years-old cleaner works for.

In asking Steven to send her apologies to the old man Fong said, “I admit I used harsh words. I didn’t mean to scold him with those words.” She added that her flu and cough medication could have led her to “not thinking straight” and acting in the manner that she did.

因祸得福

Guest Guest

Alice strikes at "vigilantes":
“A resigned Ms Fong said of the online vitriol: “I can’t stop whatever people want to gossip about me. Just don’t harm me and my family.”

She is considering whether to make a police report about the harassment.

Guest Guest
43 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Alice strikes at "vigilantes":
“A resigned Ms Fong said of the online vitriol: “I can’t stop whatever people want to gossip about me. Just don’t harm me and my family.”

She is considering whether to make a police report about the harassment.

She won't sue la.  At most poh mata only.

Guest Guest
Today, 01:11 PM   #2175

我要爆料!!

More than 10 years ago, police reports were lodged against the husband of this now infamous woman. He was then known as Steven Chong. Back then, I was a young naïve parent looking for a swim coach for my kids. I responded to an advertisement in the ST Classified Ads. I spoke with the wife regarding the terms and conditions for the swimming lessons. We found the fees reasonable and so went ahead to engaged him as the coach.

As our circle of friends, colleagues and relatives also have children of similar age group, we recommended this coach to them after trying out a couple of lessons with them. I also came to know of other parents whose kids were under his coaching. Each time we asked to see his coaching licence, we were given some excuses until she finally showed me an expired one and said they had already renewed but yet to receive from Singapore Sports Council.

Then one day we received an SMS from this woman that Steven had a bad fall and was in coma in the hospital, so all lessons were on hold. This SMS came after they had collected the next month’s coaching fee. When we wanted to visit, she gave all sorts of excuses. We started to feel that something was amiss, we also felt that he might not be in a good condition to swim/coach as he would need time to recover if his coma story is to be believed. When we started to ask for refund of our deposits and fees, she stopped replying to our SMS or taking our calls. Both of them simply switched off their phone and went MIA. We checked with Singapore Sports Council but there wasn’t any such coach registered under their qualified list of coaches. That was when a few of us lodged a police report against him. From those parents we contacted, we calculated that total fees due amounted to a couple of thousand dollars. We told the police that this couple could be out there cheating many others with the same modus operandi. The police said this appeared to be civil case and we could only get the small claim court to issue him a court warrant. There was basically nothing the police could do. We were perplexed as to why they wanted to run away with just so little. In hindsight, we realised that this couple had found a loophole and knew that there is nothing much people can do them to recover small amount of money, so they were able to get off scot free each time.

I later came to know from another parent that she had also engaged this woman as her kids’ tutor. She also bought past year exam papers from various schools from her. Apparently, this woman had been telling us that she worked as a teacher at Nan Hua Primary School, and that she had the teaching resources from the school. This particular parent had been cheated of tuition fees and the amount paid for the exam papers as she only received a fraction of the exam papers she bought. This woman also tried to sell me exam papers for over a hundred dollars but luckily I wasn’t sold of the idea.

I’ve decided to come forward to tell our bad experiences with this pair though this has happened so long ago. It is clear that this couple has been perpetual cheaters/conmen. I see that some of you here pity the man for having such a wife. I hope by now you realized that he is no saint. They are in cahoot.

It is also not wrong to equal them with Yang Yin that PRC conman, albeit on a much smaller scale. All seem to be making use of their connection with RC and MP to create a credible image for themselves.

I wish the law will catch up on this couple one fine day and serves them what the punishment they deserved.

Caught on video: Woman rails at 'deaf and mute' cleaner at Singapore foodcourt

btn_facebook.png
btn_twitter.png
btn_googlePlus.png
btn_linkedin.png
btn_email.png
btn_facebook_mobile.png
btn_twitter_mobile.png
btn_googlePlus_mobile.png
btn_linkedin_mobile.png
btn_whatsApp_mobile.png
btn_email.png

Pause
Current Time 0:17
/
Duration Time 0:48
Remaining Time -0:30
Stream TypeLIVE
Loaded: 0%
Progress: 0%
0:17
Fullscreen
Playback Rate
Subtitles
  • subtitles off
Captions
  • captions settings
  • captions off
Chapters
  • Chapters
Unmute

00:00

Foreground---WhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyan---OpaqueSemi-Opaque
Background---WhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyan---OpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent
Window---WhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyan---OpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400%
Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow
Font FamilyDefaultMonospace SerifProportional SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional Sans-SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
DefaultsDone
Close

Share Video: Share via:

Start From:
Direct Link:
Embed Code:

Restart
Skip Ad startv-setupAds-skip.png
Advertisement

SINGAPORE: A woman seen railing at a cleaner and his manager at the Jem foodcourt was criticised by netizens after a video of the incident was posted online on Friday (June 3) evening.

The woman was apparently provoked after the cleaner tried to clear away her food before she finished her lunch, said Euphemia Lee, who witnessed the incident and posted the video on Facebook.

The woman shouted at the cleaner and at the manager who came to apologise on behalf of the cleaner.

Most of the unnamed woman's angry words could not be made out in the video lasting almost three minutes but she raised her voice at times, shouting things like: "Go and be a beggar, I don't care, you took my food!"

Lee posted the video at around 7.30pm on Friday, and it was viewed 734,000 times and shared close to 20,000 times by Saturday afternoon.

Lee, a 30-year-old business owner, was having lunch at the Jurong East shopping mall foodcourt when she came across the incident.

She told The Straits Times she turned around when the woman raised her voice at the cleaner.

"I didn't see what happened at first, but probably the uncle was just trying to do his job. People were waiting and he may have been a little too enthusiastic."

On Facebook she wrote: "She abruptly exploded into cursing and violent upper body actions. She then told him that he should go and die and should not be given a coffin."

Lee said the cleaner walked away when the woman shouted at him, and she appeared to calm down and continued eating. But when her husband returned, she insisted that her husband bring the cleaner to their table so he could apologise to her.

The manager then came to apologise on behalf of the employee. The online video shows her scolding the manager, who is in a white t-shirt.

The cleaner, who is not in the video, was an elderly man who looked to be in his 70s and walked with a limp, Lee said.

The manager told the woman that the cleaner was deaf and mute and so could not apologise, but the woman was relentless, Lee said.

Lee, who was disgusted by the woman's behaviour, said no one intervened as the manager seemed to be handling the situation.

But she decided to put the video online as "the things she said were... too much for us to turn a blind eye and forget about it".

The video has been widely shared, and some netizens have suggested that the irate woman is a grassroots leader at Nee Soon GRC, but the Residents' Committee (RC) for Nee Soon Central Zone 1 has denied this.

The RC wrote on its Facebook page: "We note there is a post on facebook going around that the lady in the picture is a member of our committee. We would like to clarify that she is neither a member nor volunteer of our committee."

The Straits Times has reached out to the foodcourt operator Koufu for comments. – The Straits Times/Asia News Network

Guest Bachung so GOOD

Alice Fong threatens to sue netizens who make disparaging comments about her

June 6, 2016
Melon-San-696x696.jpg

The Chinese media reported that Alice Fong does not consider herself to be vicious. She said that she involves herself in (grassroots) activities like making dumplings to give to elderly. She is now considering making police reports against netizens who have said bad things about her.

She said, “My conscience is clear. I continue to go to work. But with regard to the online CSI done by netizens and the threats they made, I am thinking of making a police report just in case. I am not concerned of other people’s views. Singapore has laws.”

Ms Fong also stressed that she attended the grassroots activities as an individual. She said that she is not a grassroots leader nor a volunteer. “Some people said I am vicious but I have participated in grassroots activities and made dumplings for the elderly to eat.”

melonsan picture credit: Facebook user CK Foo 

The New Paper also reported today that Fong called up the manager of the deaf-mute cleaner to apologise for her actions on June 3. The man she called was identified as Steven by the newspaper, and he is the Operations Manager of the cleaning company the 64-years-old cleaner works for.

In asking Steven to send her apologies to the old man Fong said, “I admit I used harsh words. I didn’t mean to scold him with those words.” She added that her flu and cough medication could have led her to “not thinking straight” and acting in the manner that she did.

Guest Malaysian News

http://thecoverage.my/news/go-begger-singaporean-woman-loses-temper-70-year-old-cleaner/

Malaysia

“Go And Be A Begger” Singaporean Woman Loses Temper At 70-Year-Old Cleaner

By thecinnaboy

Posted on June 4, 2016

A video of a Singaporean woman losing her temper on a 70-year-old cleaner at a food court, shouting profanities at the poor old man after a mistake went viral online

A video of a Singaporean woman losing her temper on a 70-year-old cleaner at a food court, shouting profanities at the poor old man after a mistake went viral online, after a patron at the food court saw the whole ordeal and felt that the woman’s was overreacting, prompting her to record the event and share it online.

Most of the insults hurled could not be heard clearly, but can be seen clearly from her body language. She can be clearly heard saying “Go and be a beggar, I don’t care, you took my food!”

According to a report by The Straits Times via The Star, she lost her temper burst into anger after the cleaner allegedly tried to clear her food before she finished. She also reportedly did the same to the manager who came to apologise on behalf of the cleaner.

The entire incident was seen by Euphemia Lee, who recorded it on video and posted in online, as “the things she said were… too much for us to turn a blind eye and forget about it”.

MUST READ  70 Years Old Indian Woman Gave Birth to Her First Baby! Its Not Too Late??

“She abruptly exploded into cursing and violent upper body actions. She then told him that he should go and die and should not be given a coffin.” She said on a Facebook post. She also said that the cleaner walked away when the woman shouted at him, and it was initially thought that she had calmed down. She continued eating until her husband returned, when she insisted that he bring the cleaner to their table so the old man could apologise.

The video above shows her scolding the manager, who came to apologise on behalf of the cleaner. He explained that the cleaner was deaf and mute so he was unable to apologise, but the woman would not back down, Lee said.

Since the video was uploaded online, it went viral among netizens in Singapore, who took to berate the woman for overreacting to a small mistake by a poor old man. The video was viewed 34,000 times and shared close to 20,000 times by Saturday afternoon.

Guest GUEST

STOMP: Jem food court blow-up: Deaf and mute cleaner says he's not angry with woman who screamed at him

STOMP: Jem food court blow-up: Deaf and mute cleaner says he's not angry with woman who screamed at him
  • Today, 12:54 PM

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/th...with-woman-who

xing.jpg

Left: Cleaner 'Ah Xing'

The deaf and mute cleaner who was verbally abused by a female diner at a restaurant in Jem shopping mall on Jun 4 has spoken up about the incident.

He had mistakenly cleared away the woman's tray, leading to her screaming hysterically at him and his manager.

The incident was caught on camera and a video was uploaded on Facebook by user Euphemia Lee, which several Stompers alerted us to.

Even though the woman, identified as 37-year-old Mrs Feng, later apologised for her actions and tried to give her side of the story.

According to The Straits Times, she said she was not the only party at fault for the incident, calling on Ah Xing to wear a tag "so customers know that he is deaf and mute".

"I'm not a bad or evil person," she added.

However, netizens have not been as quick to forgive.

Mrs Feng said that she has received threatening messages following what she called an 'online witch hunt' and may lodge a police report.

She added, "I'm not worried about how people see me. In Singapore, the law prevails."

In addition, the cleaner, known as Ah Xing, told Shin Min Daily News through sign language that he was not angry with the woman and there was no need for her to apologise. He added that he was more worried about upsetting customers.

However, his elder brother, identified as 67-year-old Mr Fang, said his sibling's abuser had 'no moral character' and 'humiliated' Ah Xing.
    Tags: None

• tokong

• Kaya Coins:1000
    •  

Today, 01:14 PM
    You see, all these disabled people are so humble. They are more afraid of losing their jobs because it will be very hard for them to find jobs due to their disability.

This incident also exposes the plight of our old and destitute. Last month we have a 92 year old ah ma as the world's oldest McDonald's employee. Last week we have an old man burning up himself. This week we have this.
    All chiobus ish keyi.

Comment

Type your comment here
    PostCancel

• peanutbutterjellybean

•  

Today, 01:19 PM

Originally posted by tokong View Post
    You see, all these disabled people are so humble. They are more afraid of losing their jobs because it will be very hard for them to find jobs due to their disability.

This incident also exposes the plight of our old and destitute. Last month we have a 92 year old ah ma as the world's oldest McDonald's employee. Last week we have an old man burning up himself. This week we have this.
    part of white elites' fault imo.
    Hold up our cpf for their own investment when most of these old/disabled folks could retire early and enjoy their fruits of labour and this stupid pig who joins frequently in RC activities can still comment that these disable folks should just stay at home while gov can feed them

Comment

Type your comment here
    PostCancel

• m1user

• Kaya Coins:900
    •  

Today, 01:25 PM
    70% Singaporeans endorsed a culture of bullying the weak and powerless in our own country

• 2 likes

Comment

Type your comment here
    PostCancel

• nanoometre

• Kaya Coins:5000
    •  

Today, 01:26 PM
    Despite being disdvantaged in more ways than one, he is several levels higher than many , many people

• 1 like

Comment

Type your comment here
    PostCancel

• Standing Birdy
    财神爷

• Kaya Coins:7000
    •  

Today, 01:26 PM
    prolly scared jodless so diamdiamfrown.png
    pls admire luvian zehzeh in a non-derogatory manner http://www.kayaloti.com/forum/main-f...ciation-thread
    pls admire lingerie in a non-derogatory manner http://www.kayaloti.com/forum/main-f...ingerie-thread
    educational videos http://www.kayaloti.com/forum/main-f...ational-videos

RIP fappable signature
    Click here to visit it in graveyard

Comment

Type your comment here
    PostCancel

• LupCheong

• Kaya Coins:1200
    •  

Today, 01:35 PM
    Fixed

Photo-of-Lee-Bee-Wah-from-Facebook.jpg

Comment

Type your comment here
    PostCancel

• tokong

•  

Today, 02:23 PM

Originally posted by LupCheong View Post
    Fixed

Photo-of-Lee-Bee-Wah-from-Facebook.jpg
    Can't spot the duabuisai in this pic....
    All chiobus ish keyi.

Comment

Type your comment here
    PostCancel

• peanutbutterjellybean

•  

Today, 02:25 PM

Originally posted by tokong View Post

Can't spot the duabuisai in this pic....
    maybe she didn't join these sort of function becoz it requires work, only join in makan functions

• 1 like

Comment

Type your comment here
    PostCancel

• RELAX

• Kaya Coins:4400
    •  

Today, 02:26 PM
    Moral of the lesson: can continue to scold and berate those loewer class job people
    RELAX RELAX RELAX RELAX RELAX RELAX RELAX RELAX RELAX ♛ RELAX RELAX RELAX RELAX RELAX RELAX RELAX RELAX RELAX
    time that you enjoy wasting is not time wasted
    RELAX RELAX RELAX RELAX RELAX RELAX RELAX RELAX 52454C4158 RELAX RELAX RELAX RELAX RELAX RELAX RELAX RELAX

Comment

Type your comment here
    PostCancel

• Kaya Coins:900
    •  

Today, 02:31 PM
    How to be angry if can't hear a thing, just treat her invisible

Comment

Type your comment here
    PostCancel

• RELAX

• Kaya Coins:4400
    •  

Today, 02:31 PM
    rSeFMs3.jpg a
    RELAX RELAX RELAX RELAX RELAX RELAX RELAX RELAX RELAX ♛ RELAX RELAX RELAX RELAX RELAX RELAX RELAX RELAX RELAX
    time that you enjoy wasting is not time wasted
    RELAX RELAX RELAX RELAX RELAX RELAX RELAX RELAX 52454C4158 RELAX RELAX RELAX RELAX RELAX RELAX RELAX RELAX

• 1 like

Comment

Type your comment here
    PostCancel

• peanutbutterjellybean

•  

Today, 02:34 PM
    il_570xN.819769501_pksy.jpg

Comment

Type your comment here
    PostCancel

• dreamyboy

•  

Today, 02:36 PM
    She added, "I'm not worried about how people see me. In Singapore, the law prevails."

read liao sibei hot. First push the blame to the cleaner ask why he nv wear tag to indicate to indicate disability then yaya papaya say law will protect her

Comment

Type your comment here
    PostCancel

• skai

•  

Today, 02:41 PM

According to The Straits Times, she said she was not the only party at fault for the incident, calling on Ah Xing to wear a tag "so customers know that he is deaf and mute".

However, netizens have not been as quick to forgive.

Mrs Feng said that she has received threatening messages following what she called an 'online witch hunt' and may lodge a police report.

still so guailan

Y can't she apologize unreservedly n unconditionally?

No buts or becauses. 

Just apologize sincerely.

N repent.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

8 hours ago, Guest She says NO TAG to say ... said:

Woman who screamed at deaf and mute cleaner apologises, but says she is not entirely at fault: 'I was sick, and he had no tag to say he was disabled'

Posted on 5 June 2016 | 107,758 views | 152 comments

Woman who screamed at deaf and mute cleaner apologises, but says she is not entirely at fault: 'I was sick, and he had no tag to say he was disabled'PHOTO: Facebook

The woman who 'exploded' on a deaf and mute cleaner and his manager has apologised for her actions and explained that she was sick that day, 

though she claimed she is not entirely to blame for the incident.

In a Facebook post by Shin Min Daily News, they shared that the woman known as Miss Fong has come forward with her side of the story.

Stompers Vanessa, Zaleha, Jennifer, Kel, Jane, Marcus, Candice,Corine, Mikel, Tiew, Hoiyen and Kenny had alerted us to a video on Facebook by Euphemia Lee on June 4, showing her shouting at the manager.at a restaurant in Jem shopping mall.

The 37-year-old executive spoke out about the incident, which happened two days ago (June 3) at about 12pm, for the first time this morning. 

Fong explained that she was feeling ill and was down with flu. She had gone to the eat with her husband after working for half a day. 

On top of that, she had found 'something dirty' in her food. She also did not know that the cleaner was deaf and mute.

She said: 

"I had finished my food and realised there was something dirty in it. I intended to take a photo to complain."

At that moment, the 64-year-old cleaner came by to clear her plate. She tried to tell him "no" but he "wouldn't listen". 

According to the witness Lee's account, the cleaner had "misunderstood [the woman's] grunting when he asked if he could clear her tray for affirmation."

She apparently then started cursing and yelling things such as "that he should go and die and should not be given a coffin," said Lee.

"She then continued eating until her husband returned, after which she insisted her husband drag the old man back to their table to APOLOGISE to her."

Even when the manager of the cleaning company stepped in to explain that the elderly man was deaf and mute, the woman refused to back down and continued screaming at him instead.

"I then scolded him and told him to go be a beggar - I couldn't tell if he was disabled as he was not wearing a tag."

She said she was not the only party at fault for the incident, calling on Ah Xing to wear a tag "so customers know that he is deaf and mute".

For his part, Ah Xing, through sign language, told Shin Min he was not angry with the woman and there was no need for her to apologise.

He added that he was more worried about upsetting customers.

However, his elder brother, identified in the report as Mr Fang, 67, said his sibling's abuser had "no moral character" and "humiliated" Ah Xing.

As the video went viral, irate netizens hit out at the woman, with some alleging that she was a grassroots leader at Nee Soon GRC - a claim which has since been refuted by

the Residents' Committee (RC) for Nee Soon Central Zone 1.

Mrs Fong said she attended community events but was neither a volunteer nor a grassroots leader.

Responding to what she called an "online witch hunt", Mrs Fong said she has received threatening messages and may lodge a police report.

But she added: "I'm not worried about how people see me. In Singapore, the law prevails."

Fucking shit bitch ... So you mean if someone did not put a tag to say he/she is disable, you can abuse people like wat the fucking behavior you have done !!!

she better stay at home, else sure kena strike by lightning and become a charcoal vegetables for life ... this is your retribution and next followed by your loved ones esp her husband who has NO balls (No Lan Pa) ... fucking bitch asked him to get the cleaner back to the table to apologize, he just followed. Come on, be a man dun be a henpeck ... Bastard shit .... Same Feathers Flock Together !!!!

7 hours ago, lovehandle said:

Let karma deal w  her, u don't hve to curse the innocents

Were u bullied by women before? or ganna raped but u refuse them? U typed a wrong spelling again, it is 禽兽

Thanks for your correction ..

3 minutes ago, DeMarko said:

Fucking shit bitch ... So you mean if someone did not put a tag to say he/she is disable, you can abuse people like wat the fucking behavior you have done !!!

she better stay at home, else sure kena strike by lightning and become a charcoal vegetables for life ... this is your retribution and next followed by your loved ones esp her husband who has NO balls (No Lan Pa) ... fucking bitch asked him to get the cleaner back to the table to apologize, he just followed. Come on, be a man dun be a henpeck ... Bastard shit .... Same Feathers Flock Together !!!!

she NEEDS that tag... 

3 hours ago, Guest WOW said:

Caught on video: Woman rails at 'deaf and mute' cleaner at Singapore foodcourt

btn_facebook.png
btn_twitter.png
btn_googlePlus.png
btn_linkedin.png

btn_email.png
btn_facebook_mobile.png
btn_twitter_mobile.png
btn_googlePlus_mobile.png
btn_linkedin_mobile.png
btn_whatsApp_mobile.png
btn_email.png

Pause
Current Time 0:17
/
Duration Time 0:48
Remaining Time -0:30
Stream TypeLIVE
Loaded: 0%
Progress: 0%
0:17
Fullscreen
Playback Rate

Subtitles
  • subtitles off
Captions
  • captions settings
  • captions off
Chapters
  • Chapters
Unmute

00:00

Foreground---WhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyan---OpaqueSemi-Opaque
Background---WhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyan---OpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent
Window---WhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyan---OpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400%
Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow
Font FamilyDefaultMonospace SerifProportional SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional Sans-SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
DefaultsDone
Close

Share Video: Share via:

Start From:
Direct Link:
Embed Code:

Restart
Skip Ad startv-setupAds-skip.png
Advertisement

SINGAPORE: A woman seen railing at a cleaner and his manager at the Jem foodcourt was criticised by netizens after a video of the incident was posted online on Friday (June 3) evening.

The woman was apparently provoked after the cleaner tried to clear away her food before she finished her lunch, said Euphemia Lee, who witnessed the incident and posted the video on Facebook.

The woman shouted at the cleaner and at the manager who came to apologise on behalf of the cleaner.

Most of the unnamed woman's angry words could not be made out in the video lasting almost three minutes but she raised her voice at times, shouting things like: "Go and be a beggar, I don't care, you took my food!"

Lee posted the video at around 7.30pm on Friday, and it was viewed 734,000 times and shared close to 20,000 times by Saturday afternoon.

Lee, a 30-year-old business owner, was having lunch at the Jurong East shopping mall foodcourt when she came across the incident.

She told The Straits Times she turned around when the woman raised her voice at the cleaner.

"I didn't see what happened at first, but probably the uncle was just trying to do his job. People were waiting and he may have been a little too enthusiastic."

On Facebook she wrote: "She abruptly exploded into cursing and violent upper body actions. She then told him that he should go and die and should not be given a coffin."

Lee said the cleaner walked away when the woman shouted at him, and she appeared to calm down and continued eating. But when her husband returned, she insisted that her husband bring the cleaner to their table so he could apologise to her.

The manager then came to apologise on behalf of the employee. The online video shows her scolding the manager, who is in a white t-shirt.

The cleaner, who is not in the video, was an elderly man who looked to be in his 70s and walked with a limp, Lee said.

The manager told the woman that the cleaner was deaf and mute and so could not apologise, but the woman was relentless, Lee said.

Lee, who was disgusted by the woman's behaviour, said no one intervened as the manager seemed to be handling the situation.

But she decided to put the video online as "the things she said were... too much for us to turn a blind eye and forget about it".

The video has been widely shared, and some netizens have suggested that the irate woman is a grassroots leader at Nee Soon GRC, but the Residents' Committee (RC) for Nee Soon Central Zone 1 has denied this.

The RC wrote on its Facebook page: "We note there is a post on facebook going around that the lady in the picture is a member of our committee. We would like to clarify that she is neither a member nor volunteer of our committee."

The Straits Times has reached out to the foodcourt operator Koufu for comments. – The Straits Times/Asia News Network

Next time just put a link on it so you dont need to copy paste the thread post. N anyone who wanted to find news about this story could stumble on this website. If unlucky homphobes know bw exist, surely this forum might get reported.

Woman who screamed at deaf and mute cleaner apologises, but says she is not entirely at fault: 'I was sick, and he had no tag to say he was disabled'

She had no tag that said she was sick n on drug. o, this reminds me of jessie J song price tag.

Guest Guest

It's interesting to see how the biggest cons like this fat bitch and YangYin are always seen taking photographs with the PAP MPs.

Guest oh no

Deaf and mute foodcourt cleaner berated by woman intends to quit his job this month

SINGAPORE - The deaf and mute cleaner who was berated by a woman at the Jem foodcourt is planning to quit his job this month.

The cleaner, Mr Png, 64, indicated to The Straits Times on Monday (June 6) that he wanted to leave because of the incident which was widely reported.

To communicate with reporters who interviewed him, he gestured "yes" or "no" to questions written in Chinese on a piece of paper.

Then reporters asked him in writing if he intended to leave his job, he pointed to the response "yes".

Mr Png said he has been "slightly hurt" by the scolding but had forgiven the woman, who was identified as by The New Paper as Ms Fong. He also said he had enjoyed working at the food court and did not find it difficult to work there.

Steven, the 51-year-old manager, told The Straits Times that Mr Png had not informed him of his intention to leave later this month, but that he had heard about it from the man's colleagues. He added that Mr Png had been working at the foodcourt for about a year, and that in the past few days, customers had recognised Mr Png and gestured at him.

The manager said Mr Png was patient with foodcourt customers. He added that he had asked him if he wanted to wear a badge indicating his disability but he turned down the suggestion.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/deaf-and-mute-cleaner-berated-by-woman-intends-to-quit-his-job-this-month

I hope no one will use it to do voodoo to ms piggy.

乞丐论”风波延烧,妇女遭人肉搜索,个人资料被公开,一天接获80通骚扰电话。妇女表示,已向督工和清洁工道歉,盼望风波平息。

《新明日报》连日报道,妇女冯女士(37岁,执行人员)和丈夫于周五中午12时许,在裕廊东JEM购物中心的食阁用餐,和一名64岁的聋哑清洁工“阿兴”起纠纷。结果,冯女士发飙大骂15分钟,还抛出“乞丐论”,被人拍下视频放上网。

视频从周五晚上上载至今,已有150万次点击率。

完整报道,请翻阅06.06.2016《新明日报》。

http://www.guangming.com.my/node/298795

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Sour grapes

That cleaner uncle is quite good looking. She might have issues with other good looking men cos her own husband is ugly. 吃不到葡萄说葡萄酸。Plenty of such sour fat bitches around.

Sick? Well, let I diagnose.

She contracted what is known as the Swine Flu, which is a very rare medical condition

It is a medical condition, where a certain type of  rare virus are attracted to (moving) objects, which are short, fat and ugly but closely resembles a pig. Once attached inside the host, the virus quickly attack the central neural system.

Victims will experience sudden outburst of mood swings, and display uncontrollable public rage, slashing out at innocent by passers, thinking they can hear her high pitch pig scream, like those you hear in abattoir before the pigs are slaughtered

Once the overly dramatic epic is over, victims will whip out excuses to justify their behaviours

So ridiculously unexplainable to understand or fathom, that even Miss Ris Low will vomit blood, goes into a severe shock, fall into a deep coma for a few days/weeks/months.

Death is very possible in very severe cases

Medical doctors have issued an urgent warning, advising public to stay or shun away from such very dangerous and ugly victims and do not ever try to fathom their reasoning

Even if you do not vomit blood or fall into deep coma, your overall body cells with eventually mimic  their cells, that you will have cell mutations, that you will start to look like them

The only known present treatment  for victims, is to work in a pig farm and clean pig styles (with no air conditioning) The molecules found , released by the very pungent pigs'  feces . through inhaling without using facial mask, will eventually arrest and kill the very rare virus

The minimum grace treatment period, , is 365 days

( Poison vs poison, an ancient TCM and Ayurvedic treatment)

PS...Good Luck

Guest Equal Shits

From TNP:

http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-news/woman-who-ranted-deaf-cleaner-says-sorry

She added that she has since tried to stay off social media because "ignorance is bliss".

A resigned Ms Fong said of the online vitriol: "I can't stop whatever people want to gossip about me. Just don't harm me and my family.

" She is considering whether to make a police report about the harassment.

Ms Fong said she will go to work as usual today.

Her company, which she declined to name, is keeping faith with her and has told her not to let the furore affect her work, she said

- See more at: http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-news/woman-who-ranted-deaf-cleaner-says-sorry#sthash.6XzE0r2D.dpuf

Very supportive Company ---> THUMBS  UP!!!!!

Guest Guest
7 minutes ago, KENZ said:

I do hope the netizens do not go overboard in their pursue for justice. Please do not harass her Company, colleagues, friends and other family members. Not cool. 

MR Goodie

Guest Guest
16 minutes ago, KENZ said:

I do hope the netizens do not go overboard in their pursue for justice. Please do not harass her Company, colleagues, friends and other family members. Not cool. 

Why not? This is karma. 善有善报, 恶有恶报, 以前没报,时候现到。

Guest guest

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/deaf-and-mute-cleaner-berated-by-woman-intends-to-quit-his-job-this-month

Deaf and mute foodcourt cleaner berated by woman intends to quit his job this month

Mr Png Lye Heng at the Jem foodcourt on June 6, 2016.Mr Png Lye Heng at the Jem foodcourt on June 6, 2016.PHOTO: LIANHE ZAOBAO
Published
Jun 6, 2016, 7:34 pm SGT
Updated
11 hours ago

SINGAPORE - The deaf and mute cleaner who was berated by a woman at the Jem foodcourt is planning to quit his job this month.

The cleaner, Mr Png Lye Heng, 64, indicated to The Straits Times on Monday (June 6) that he wanted to leave because of the incident.

To communicate with reporters who interviewed him, he gestured "yes" or "no" to questions written in Chinese on a piece of paper.

When reporters asked him in writing if he intended to leave his job, he pointed to the response "yes".

The incident at the Jurong shopping mall caught the public eye over the weekend. A video, posted by Facebook user Euphemia Lee showed a woman lashing out at a manager of the company providing cleaning services to the Jurong shopping mall foodcourt.

She can be heard berating the manager, who wanted to be known only as Steven: "If he's (the cleaner) deaf, ask him don't work, go home and sleep.

"Just ask the Government to feed him, go and be a beggar! I don't care, he took my food!"

Mr Png said he has been "slightly hurt" by the scolding but had forgiven the woman, who was identified as by The New Paper as Ms Fong. He also said he had enjoyed working at the food court and did not find it difficult to work there.

Steven, the 51-year-old manager, told The Straits Times that Mr Png had not informed him of his intention to leave later this month, but that he had heard about it from the man's colleagues. He added that Mr Png had been working at the foodcourt for about a year, and that in the past few days, customers had recognised Mr Png and gestured at him.

The manager said Mr Png was patient with foodcourt customers. He added that he had asked him if he wanted to wear a badge indicating his disability but he turned down the suggestion.

Guest she got Supporters

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/[shocking]-fb-guy-supports-melon-san-berating-deaf-mute-people-should-just-disappear-public-5388408.html

[SHOCKING] Fb guy supports Melon San, berating deaf and mute people should just disappear in public!

Go to Page...

HardwareZone.com on Facebook

Page 1 of 4

Next ›

View First Unread  

LinkBack Thread Tools

Yesterday, 09:45 PM   #1

dantelogy

[SHOCKING] Fb guy supports Melon San, berating deaf and mute people should just disappear in public!

Another siao lang thinks it's a sin to be resonable with the deaf and mute people!

source: https://www.facebook.com/francis.t.k...95?pnref=story

rooks like he deactivated his account after kena exposed!

Yesterday, 09:46 PM   #2

xboxer

Greater Supremacy Member

If I see his fark face outside, I will definitely scold him like that.

Yesterday, 09:47 PM   #3

AnTzX_

High Supremacy Member

her son sibo?

Yesterday, 09:49 PM   #4

xboxer

Greater Supremacy Member

AnTzX_ wrote:

her son sibo?

Cannot be. He doesn't look autistic like that fat pig alice fong.

In fact this kid has the si pei guai lan, lim pei jin big fark kind of attitude like MIW.

Yesterday, 09:50 PM   #5

appleyum

Master Member

In for the first page saga !

Yesterday, 09:51 PM   #6

appleyum

Master Member

蛇鼠一窝,狗眼看人低,没有这班清洁员工,这些人渣可以舒舒服服的坐在食阁用餐吗?

Yesterday, 09:52 PM   #7

avviicc

Arch-Supremacy Member

he RC grassroot leader?

Yesterday, 09:52 PM   #8

dennis7w7

Arch-Supremacy Member

I wonder who are the 4 idiots who liked his post.

Yesterday, 09:53 PM   #9

camoguysg

Supremacy Member

He and Amos Yee will make good ghey partners

Otokiru likes this.

Yesterday, 09:53 PM   #10

glorious94

in for saga

Sent from my brain using GAGT

Yesterday, 09:54 PM   #11

benbenboi89

bird of the same kind la

Yesterday, 09:54 PM   #12

Micki78

Master Member

Eight follower. Enough said.

Yesterday, 09:54 PM   #13

Hardware2003

really cannot depends on strawberries...hope world war 3 come n wipe them off...

he jialat liao. if he goes out of sinkapo he sure kena ghey rape

Last edited by Hardware2003; Yesterday at 09:57 PM..

Yesterday, 09:55 PM   #14

olivesandT

wow this guy probably needs to become deaf and mute first then he will gain some heart.

Yesterday, 09:55 PM   #15

codexboy

Arch-Supremacy Member

xboxer wrote:

Cannot be. He doesn't look autistic like that fat pig alice fong.

In fact this kid has the si pei guai lan, lim pei jin big fark kind of attitude like MIW.

Ala amos yee

Last time he ginnapi do the cny video ppl still applaud him...he got too full of himself and ended up this way
Sent from Mars using GAGT

This stupid fat pig certainly speaks too much, and too fast

Companies have been known to dismiss their staff, in order to preserve their reputation and image, And she is replaceable

Not to forget the very recent unearth of her past known unclean acts of issuing bounced cheques, adds more reason to them to perceive her too dubious to handle their company's transaction

Karma has no brakes.

She may end up too poor to afford her own coffin

This news went viral in States, that I received a message from my American friend about this

In our conversation regarding this, I asked .." do you think there is any coffin of that size, that could fit her ?"

He replied,  "here in Texas we have plenty of land for her to roam, even with the buffaloes"

I asked..." like where they buried dead buffaloes too ? "

And he said YES !

Usually a couple r opposite.

But this couple is BOTH evil.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest MercilessD

Dear All, I am also very piss with this fat ass action. But seriously, I pity the daughter more than anything. Just imagine, anyone of us here is standing in that position, how will you feel about having such a mum? How is she going to face her friend and school mate? That is why all parent should think twice before action, to prevent hurting your kids emotionally. Sad that Singapore still have such ppl ard.

Guest guest

EDMW people wants her to lose her job. Eye for eye. They are trying to CSI her employer Ensure Engineering. And they found that Ensure Engin has record of employing illegal workers.

Guest Guest
Old Today, 07:51 AM   #2490

hokay so this lowlife couple has done the following things in the past decade:

1) uncertified swimming instructors, run off with clients' money
2) cheap macbook scam
3) pretended to be multi millionaires to get free meals from property agents
4) pretended to be ex-teacher from nan hua. give tuition. buy past exam papers to sell them at exorbitant prices.
5) bullied a deaf/mute foodcourt cleaner but still very ya ya

all consolidated from past posts online! someone help update the links to the original posts!

Guest Guest
15 hours ago, Guest oh no said:

The cleaner, Mr Png, 64, indicated to The Straits Times on Monday (June 6) that he wanted to leave because of the incident which was widely reported.

Then reporters asked him in writing if he intended to leave his job, he pointed to the response "yes".

png-positive-comments.jpg

Guest Terminator
1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

EDMW people wants her to lose her job. Eye for eye. They are trying to CSI her employer Ensure Engineering. And they found that Ensure Engin has record of employing illegal workers.

Since she is in HR, she must be involved too.   Ensure Engineering better think twice employing a person of such character, even if she is a hard working employee.  

• Guest locked this topic