Male HQ

Video: Woman tells old, deaf and mute cleaner to "Go be a beggar"

Guest Sad

Even she is not the grassroot leader, she is behaving like fucking fat ugly uncivilized 情兽不如 disgusting disgraceful insane terrible horrible old freaking BITCH !!!!

Trying to catch attention and let people put on Internet to show how powerful her voice is, forget it, go home and do some soul searching in the mirror ...

By viewing the scene, already made me puked and skipped my dinner ... What a 'Sway' Bitch !!!

We cannot after preaching above love for all(in the pink dot event) , to be more inclusive and more tolerance to unique pp and temperaments: and then we hit it hard on a "total" stranger

+做人留一线,日后好相见

@demarko, Cool it !

Karma will look for her ok? U don't have to worry for  her
abbbc42e2c0809a9463c8f14cdd1d52f.jpg

Edited by lovehandle

Guest Guest

Thanks for the update snowball and guest guest:)

Luckily she is not a grassroot leader ...phew ..feel very very  sad for the elderly cleaner and his disabilities..at this age he still has to eke out a living .

This is going the Cantonese low-class way of scolding.

“看你的死肥嘿 (cunt, in Cantonese it is pronounced as hai), 我不变同志都不行啦.

让人三分吧。。吃少一点又何妨.

Just one look at this pussy, it is no wonder I am a gay and I rather look at dicks.

Chill lah..would you starve to death if you have a few mouthful less.

5 minutes ago, cutejack said:

U guys notice?its always a bitch who starts a commotion.hardly find guys into all these patty things.no wonder its believe hell r full of more females than males

cute jack

I agreed

but in this forum, all those who flamed ferociously n kept calling names are all males and the guests, kekekekeke

So funny when u said " hell r full of more females than males" u sounded Christian!

Guest Guest

Well oh well lovehandle..not trying to stir shit don't forget members can log in as guests in disguise to bitch oh well oh well.

Get back to topic pls .

Xiao!

Stir what shit??????????? The shit are all on your eyes and mouth, your whole body sounded filthy, anyway...
U better show more concern to your own dirty body parts
I m trying to ask all to keep their cool about this case

@lovehandle

Y u never tell demarko its 禽兽。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

ya hor! so sorry fab

I was bz dealing w some guests and trying to prevent any further fanning of this sensational case

I totally missout on that

@DeMarkothat woman 鬼才跟你情, it is 禽qin兽,not that qing, tks to Fab sharpness

Guest Fatty bom bom

In real life, it's not the regina georges and gretchen weiners. Fat girls are the mean girls.

Encountered more than my fair share in singapore. Many of them mean, fat girls are from malaysia....

Noticed in this year's pink dot, most pf the people seated right in front of the stage are plus sized girls. Hmmm food for thought.....

Are they always hungry?

Guest guesty
8 hours ago, snowball said:

Lastest update on this case, they are different person, just look  alike.

EDMW CSI people have traced her identity and found her facebook. After a while, her facebook profile was not available anymore. If this Alice Fong is not the right culprit, why would she disable her facebook and not come out to clear her name or make any clarifications?

Nee soon central and south have their own RCs. The notice was from Nee Soon Central. Nothing heard from Nee Soon South RC committee. CSI people found a lot of evidences of her involvement in Nee Soon South RC activities. 

Guest guesty

She also goes by the nick Melon San. She is active in Acacia Breeze RC. They found pictures of her involvement in Acacia Breeze RC facebook. 

2zsmdd5.png

Guest guesty

Still not a grassroot? Evidence is overwhelming and compelling. See the pics for yourself if u are not convinced. 

MP Intan also claimed she does not know Yang Yin until CSI digged out several pictures of them posing together for a shot. After that she went into "internet hiding".

SK0VJLrl.jpg

MxTxPXgl.jpg

10985267_10204344471851661_7596446199020

Guest guesty
34 minutes ago, Cube3 said:

Hmmm...so which church is she from? Curious...

Don't be surprised if the info you wanted would surface in next few days. EDWM CSI is aggressively digging out her info. They are trying to dig out her address and number.

Guest SkyHasEyes
4 hours ago, Guest lovenohandle said:

Pn1FZJkl.jpg

Prayers? After scolding, cursing and humiliating an unfortunate person, she got her supports and prayers to heal ????!!!!!!!  How about the unfortunate cleaner who is emotional hurt ?

Whos the victim? 

Universally ... no matter the modern nations.. you can for sure to find one of those loudmouth over weight drama self-entitled privileged narcissistic  bitches. Never come between one of these animal and their meals or you will witness the meltdown of a over grown spoilt cry baby. This was a recent one trending worlwide and caricatured almost every idiotic feminist social justice warrior (without a cause) and we can add our Singaporean version too

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Now have a good laugh..

I am assuming her husband must be singing this to her..

Lady Gaga's Bad Romance

The lyrics include:

I want your ugly
I want your disease

I want your drama
I want your horror
I want your design
'Cause you're a criminal

I want your psycho,
Baby you're sick

Now everyone sing and dance along..

Rah rah ah-ah-ah!
Ro mah ro-mah-mah
Gaga ooh-la-la!
Want your bad romance

Rah rah ah-ah-ah!
Ro mah ro-mah-mah
Gaga oh-la-la!
Want your bad romance .. move that bitch crazy

J'veux ton amour et je veux ta revanche j'veux ton amour..which means I want your love, I want your revenge, I want your love (for food)..

Guest The Real Truth

Question :WHY FACEBOOK REMOVED , WHEN NO Aff WITH WOMAN ?

why FC CHANGE TO MELON SAN ?

WHY NOT BOTH  AF / M-SAN AND HUSBAND MAKES A PRESS STATEMENT ?

WHY NOT INVITED THE VIDEO CHARACTER AND HUSBAND TO COME OUT TO CLARIFY ?

Have the guts to berate the disadvantage , NO guts to come out to explain to the PUBLIC ?

http://theindependent.sg/rc-denies-affiliation-with-woman-who-berated-dumb-cleaner-at-jem-but-fb-shows-she-was-an-active-rc-participant/

RC denies affiliation with woman who berated dumb cleaner at JEM but FB shows she was an active RC participant

June 4, 2016
JEM-woman.jpg

Nee Soon Central Zone 1 Residents’ Committee has responded to allegations that the woman who berated the deaf and dumb cleaner at the JEM kopitiam is a grassroots leader. In a Facebook post the RC said:

“We note there is a post on facebook going around that the lady in the picture is a member of our committee. We would like to clarify that she is neither a member nor volunteer of our committee. We trust the above statement clarifies. Thank you.”

(Update: Assoc Prof Dr Muhammad Faishal Ibrahim, MP for Nee Soon GRC and Parliamentary Secretary for Education and Ministry of Social & Family Development, has also denied that the woman is a grassroots leader in Nee Soon Central. He has further condemned those that claimed that she was without ascertaining facts appropriately.)

A Facebook Tony Keng Hong Tan however has claimed that he called the Nee Soon Central CC and that the PA staff replied that the woman, who is believed to be Alice Fong, is “no longer a member / volunteer in Nee Soon Central Grassroots Organisations.”

Netizens have also pointed out that the woman believed to be Alice Fong is featured in the bonding activity MP Lee Bee Wah had with her Neighbourhood Committee volunteers last Saturday (May 29).
Melon SanA Facebook user Jason Lee has claimed that Alice Fong had changed her Facebook name and profile picture this morning, and that the Facebook user Melon San is actually Alice Fong.

Alice Fong’s Facebook page appears to be deactivated as at 7pm this evening. But netizens are continuing to circulate pictures of the woman with MP Lee Bee Wah on several online platforms.

picture found in Alvinology. picture found in Alvinology.

In October 2015, Alice Fong shared an ordeal she had at Tan Tock Seng Hospital with MP Lee Bee Wah.
Melon SanThe grassroots group Acacia Group RC replied to her Facebook post and said:
melon san 1MP Lee Bee Wah also responded to her and said:
melon san1Alice Fong is seen as an active participant in many of the Acacia Group Residents’ Committee events. She is seen in several of the photos in this floor party in Acacia Breeze.

MP Lee Bee Wah acknowledged the RC as the “youngest RC but a very active one.”

Alice Fong is also prominently featured in the recent CPR & AED Training Workshop Nee Soon South Zone G Residents’ Committee organised for the residents of Acacia Breeze,

Alice Fong earned the ire of netizens after Facebook user, Euphemia Lee, shared a disheartening video last evening (Jun 3) showing a woman in a crowded food court at JEM berating an elderly cleaner for misunderstanding her and trying to clear her table while she hadn’t finished her food.

Euphemia recounted: “The cleaner misunderstood her grunting when he asked if he could clear her tray for affirmation. She abruptly exploded into cursing and violent upper body actions. She then told him that he should go and die and should not be given a coffin. She then continued eating until her husband returned, after which she insisted her husband drag the old man back to their table to APOLOGISE to her.”

It was then that the woman and her husband were notified that the cleaner is deaf and dumb. The woman then continued to make a scene and demanded the cleaner to apologise to her despite the food court manager’s best attempts to placate her. In short, the woman eventually implied that “old and disabled people should not be given employment nor forgiven for their mistakes. And that they should just be beggars and wait for the government to feed them.”

14 hours ago, snowball said:

Lastest update on this case, they are different person, just look  alike.

Source?

13 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

This source only says no affiliation with her.

I recall an interviewer who looked her. She likes to use s unnecessary. Eg. We likes, i believes etc.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

Gracious society and harmony irregardless of race , language or religion. What a joke? We still see this kind of pp around these day, very sad and disappointed. Worst, nobody actually stand up for the guy and continue eating. Singaporean is becoming more self centered, selfish, arrogance, non empathy and bo Cha .

What an ungracious society we become. My son asked me the same question when he was nice to the seller, but he got a rude reply. I told him that as long as you have done your part, let's be it and avoid crashing with this unhappy aunty.
I further add,
" 上梁不正下梁歪。" This is how we are taught and right from the top, their attitude is like that, they don't show any graciousness toward the people, how are we going to be gracious to others? So, we are becoming colder inside and this has grown to be like what is happening now to this people.

Hey.... "Fat BITCH", if you are reading this. I wonder is this is the way you be teaching your children. Fat ass, the zoo need you URGENTLY to replace those hippos.

So many things can be said about this video. But for me..those poor little girls next table had to put up with this. Clearly this woman do not have any regard for people in and around her.

Walauweh so shame ....next time want to do something think firts dont anyhow scoll people...there do there work to fine for family...now all will see your vidoe shame we are singaporean go school to respect people not lean to be like crazy...cant do anything to people are poor...so shame next time try to respect firts so people cant respect we.that was singaporean.

Hope she sees this posting & reflect on what she did. Would be much better if her children (if she's married & have them) see it. Am sure they'll feel ashamed and embarrassed when facing their relatives & friends ie assuming they have not been brought up to behave like her!!

This lady is such a bad influence she ought to be treated at IMH. At least the disabled cleaner knows how to earn a decent living. How about you lady? Is this how you have been doing by berating, ranting and raving just to get your way and your voice heard??? How shameful and with your indecent and deceitful act, you ought to be sent away! You are doing injustice to all humankind!!

DISGRACEFUL!!!! She has succeeded where no one has succeeded before ...that is to show the true face of an ugly Singaporean. If this is how our society has disintegrated to being unkind, uncouth and ungracious then I am ashamed to be a Singaporean

It's such a disgrace! And no bystanders standing up?? What if the one being insulted is your mother!

死北下suay.Mouth never wash.Hungry woman angry woman go buy another plate/bowl lah.No money issit then go become beggar lo

Pity your husband & children bastard fatty hippopotamus....!!
Let her shout until she vomit blood
So shameful are you

这餐比较适合妳吃,因为他老人家是咙的听不到你讲什么,所以你骂的全部自己收,只不过是桩小事,反而搞到自己让千夫所   太不值了吧

为什么骂得这么难听,我认为她不该如此对待一名聋哑人士

Let's commend the manager for shielding the elderly staff and taking all the berating from the woman. She kept insisting she didn't want to understand and that he bring the elderly lady cleaner to apologize to her. He stood his ground and just kept asking her to understand and had to endure her anger. He's a real good guy!

We are no longer a gracious society. The pursuit for material success has made us selfish, greedy, intolerant, impatient, arrogant, ignorant and egoistic. God help us or we will die as a nation together.

Hey.... "Fat BITCH", if you are reading this. I wonder is this is the way you be teaching your children. Fat ass, the zoo need you URGENTLY to replace those hippos

I do NOT see the point of telling others her brothers and sisters supported her and what amen sorta nonsense.

What you have done to public esp to the deaf and mute cleaner already proven to the entire world that you are a USELESS NONSENSICAL IDIOT who did not show the gracefulness of being a Grassroots member.

If today I kill someone, then I quickly go to Church to ask for forgiveness and GOD accepted it. Then I will be free ??? You are just trying to cover up and make yourself free of mind.

If that's the case, then everyone in this world are the killers since GOD will accept u of killing someone by going to the Church to ask for forgiveness.

PAP .. please do some serious actions to this fucking fat ugly uncivilized 情兽不如 disgusting disgraceful insane terrible horrible old freaking BITCH !!!!

And all of you, please stop attaching her fucking IMAGE here ... making everyone esp me, to puke whatever I have eaten.

And for those who supported her actions in the public to the disabled people, you are just ONE of them. You are lucky that nobody had taken video of you and posted to the Internet !!!!

Disgusting bunch of Craps !

Guest Shame

9 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Surprised to see so many stand by her, and support her actions !!!!

Those people who suppork her should be put to public shaming as well..

Guest Guest
9 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

The moment you are associated with the PAP, you will get support even if you do anything wrong.

Don't believe? Go ask those 70%.

Guest Guest
15 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

In other words, her Church also support her in her actions, basing on her #Alice Fong  post.....which church is this ?

Guest gueststar

christians are like that. They believe jesus is supposed to wipe clean all their sins. As long as they go church, they will be forgiven and they feel entitled to sin. I have encountered several bad christians, some of whom are CG leaders somemore. I got very bad impression of christians.

Guest Same person
6 hours ago, Guest English Nazi said:

Bad English.

7 hours ago, Guest SkyHasEyes said:

Prayers? After scolding, cursing and humiliating an unfortunate person, she got her supports and prayers to heal ????!!!!!!!  How about the unfortunate cleaner who is emotional hurt ?

Whos the victim? 

11 hours ago, Guest lovenohandle said:

Pn1FZJkl.jpg

Guessed Many know Alice Fong = Melon San, even when FB changed.

Which church supports her....with all her  healing powers...to do such

Guest gueststar

Guys, apple news reported the incident, Malaysia media also reported. She's shot to international fame already!

Guest info
11 minutes ago, Guest Same person said:

Guessed Many know Alice Fong = Melon San, even when FB changed.

Which church supports her....with all her  healing powers...to do such

Shes from New Creation Church

Guest gueststar

From her ex colleague :

Sharon Yeow Oh my gosh.. babe.. serious shit tt she's ur ex-colleague??

Like · 3 hrs
Sharon Goh Rui Ting

Sharon Goh Rui Ting Yes la ex colleague disgrace sucks

Like · 3 hrs
Sharon Yeow

Sharon Yeow Haiz.. it happens.. dun fret abt it le..

Like · 3 hrs
Sharon Goh Rui Ting

Sharon Goh Rui Ting She also attend New Creation i am utterly disgusted abt her

Like · 3 hrs
Sharon Yeow

Sharon Yeow Har!! 不是吧!

Like · 3 hrs
Sharon Goh Rui Ting

Sharon Goh Rui Ting Yes true la she attend in Yishun GV cinema

Like · 3 hrs
Sharon Yeow

Sharon Yeow Ah dui.... anyway like Ps says la.. not everyone understands the true gospel of Grace..

Like · 3 hrs
Sharon Goh Rui Ting

Sharon Goh Rui Ting Ya she is a really disgrace her behaviour in the office even worst than this no one in the office likes her.....

Like · 3 hrs
Sharon Yeow

Sharon Yeow Oh!! So she oredi has a reputation for such behavior in the ofc? Wah... she better wake up her idea.. whole world now noes her unless she goes for slimming and face makeover sia..

Like · 3 hrs
Sharon Goh Rui Ting

Sharon Goh Rui Ting Hahahaha she is a hopeless case la i am speechless totally speechless abt her.... only her hubby and Lee Bee Wah understands her

Like · 1 · 3 hrs
Sharon Yeow

Sharon Goh Rui Ting

Sharon Goh Rui Ting Ya and i even personally to ask her what happen and she even say she is right till now..... i told her i totally disgusted and also she lodge a police report abt tjis matter

Like · 3 hrs
Sharon Goh Rui Ting

Sharon Goh Rui Ting Speechless and hopeless la to have know her as a HR and ex colleague she is really stubborn and she even did worst than this is she go and contact housing agent to go and view flat and even ask the housing agent to treat her eat after which she disappear into thin air

Like · 2 hrs
Sharon Yeow

Sharon Yeow Wah..... jia lat case leh..

Like · 2 hrs
Sharon Goh Rui Ting

Sharon Goh Rui Ting Ya lor nonsense let her be

Like · 2 hrs

• Guest locked this topic