Male HQ

Have you ever considered requests for paid fun?

roflparadox

1 hour ago, EtoEto said:

Was offered to give handjobs and maybe blowjobs for quite an amount of cash a while ago. But rejected it cause I'm not desperate for money plus I dont know who am I meeting up with .

Eto

good business in msia!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Years ago, I was waiting for a taxi on the street at 11am when a Toyota Fortuner stopped in front of me. The windows were tinted so I thought these people need directions, which is not uncommon at all. He rolled his window all the way down, and a masculine fair skinned 30s guy with nice hair appeared. He didn't speak but looked at me intently (in a nonthreatening but sexually suggestive way) and motioned through his head telling me to come in the vehicle.

I remember I had my shades on, just shaved head, got a goatee, in fit jeans and acting cool but really I was confused. While it wasn't the first time a car stopped infront of me, so many things came into my mind - safety, murder, cock, horny, adventure, hot car sex and his nice face. At the back of mind, I was thinking how could I defend myself if things go worse. What if he's a psychotic weirdo? I could physically overpower him that's for sure. Did he have a companion at the back seat? Can I get out of this encounter safely? I had a great masturbation prior so my cock was sore so will my cock perform to its best level? LOL. 

So there he was, waiting for my answer. I was up for an adventure but my instinct were all alarm bells saying "NO!". Through the years, my instinct have saved me from trouble so while he looks good and all the possibilities that would come, I gave him a small smile then shook my head. Maybe next time.

Funny how BW topics brings back memories.  =)

Edited by radialhead

• 2 weeks later...

i always ask myself is the money worth the risk?

till now i have not accepted any requests, because i've only ever received them on the apps and the element of uncertainty is too strong. too many unknowns. 1 day when im broke enough and someone asks me in a sauna or something (where i can interact with the person directly in a relatively safe space) then i probably will haha

16 minutes ago, Damontan said:

People who offer payment will not go to the sauna. And there is a reason why people offer payment, it's NSA. Cum and move on, why need interaction when not after friendship or relationship or companionship?

this isn't about friendship/relationship/companionship. the main reason why i don't accept paid requests for fun is because they're made online where users have a certain degree of anonymity. it's more trouble than it's worth to me to make sure my questions are answered truthfully. on the other hand if someone asks me face to face in a place where i can interact with him and size up the situation, then it's much more likely i would accept. getting to see the person and ask questions to his face gives me a lot more context and assurance.

i agree that people who offer payment won't go to saunas though, so this is largely a hypothetical situation. 

Edited by JoBoyyy
-

In my ns days, i once hooked up with a guy after clubbing. I was pretty high from drinks/kissing/fondling/err.. other substances which i shall not mention here, which i dont indulge in anymore hahaha

We went to a 5 star hotel, and i woke up the next day with my stomach covered with dried semen (mine? His?) and my anus all slippery (lube? Cum?). He was not around. I found some money on the floor near the door. It was more than enough to pay for the hotel. And the bloody hiv test after. And i suppose the rest was tips for banging me.

Fingers crossed, with my completely crazy past, im still negative.

willing buyer willing seller

a transaction

in thailand in vietnam in singapore, i have paid people to fuck me. 

what's the big deal? 

will i accept money for people to fuck me. sure why not.  

just need to practice safe sex thats all and no crazy stuff

On Friday, June 10, 2016 at 1:42 AM, XiaoMessy said:

There is a tipping point for everyone to do almost anything, I guess.

Well, like, say... If a 70 year old billionaire wants me to be his boy, have sex with me, and I get to inherit his wealth after he passed on, sure.

Dreams on,buddy:-))))

8 hours ago, FunT said:

NEVER! Cos most of the time, they're totally not my type. Then again, tt's why it's called 'paid' LOL

haha yes, but no need to accept the ones you don't like, just pick those who happen to be your type hehe even if that's not many ;)

1 hour ago, armed83 said:

If it's to fuck u, then dun.. Later in life u might regret.. 

If it's to suck u or for u to fuck, then ok..

;) enjoy

Why not be fucked? If it's safe no problem, just need to ensure that

16 minutes ago, bkkandy said:

haha yes, but no need to accept the ones you don't like, just pick those who happen to be your type hehe even if that's not many ;)

Thus far, none of them are my type. 

1 hour ago, bkkandy said:

Cos I'm top.. Last time got someone wan to f me and wan to pay me.. So no good to b f-ed.. Not worth 1..

26 minutes ago, armed83 said:

Cos I'm top.. Last time got someone wan to f me and wan to pay me.. So no good to b f-ed.. Not worth 1..

Not worth i understand but no good?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 9 months later...
6 hours ago, Shenlongjian said:

U Damn lucky man haha. But also depend on whether u r confortable wif his terms la

he damn rich and u damn fit and/or handsome. ^^

yes, what are his terms? must hv sex? how frequent? how many hours per day to be with him? etc.

if I'm you, too bad I'm not handsome nor got great bod, start with "pay per use" first. only if u are comfortable with his terms then consider more long term. e.g. $xx for 2 hours company with or without sex. it will be easier to break off the deal if you find out that either you are not comfortable with him or you cannot tolerate his demands.

just my suggestion. ^^

32 minutes ago, jusguynew said:

With ur kind of hot body, I m sure many will want to pay u much higher than $5k...but $5k is one time fun or company him for 1 month? 

He already say 5k per month. And no not many ppl will pay that amount Or more. Consider if luck and fate.It's a great deal I would say and one should not miss the opportunity. But most important is safe sex other then that don push your demand too and don be too greedy  . Take it man.

13 minutes ago, Friendly said:

He already say 5k per month. And no not many ppl will pay that amount Or more. Consider if luck and fate.It's a great deal I would say and one should not miss the opportunity. But most important is safe sex other then that don push your demand too and don be too greedy  . Take it man.

Yeah agree with u

I would like to say every job comes with terms and conditions (not forgetting human rights with it) Demand and supply also comes in place. Everyone wants freedom. No one is on 24/7 mood. Even my bf or me don demand for anything most of the time we just have to have an agreement and understanding to keep the relationship strong. Be it a job or a agreement I believe it's about the same. Life is a two way traffic I would say. Be happy that way. 

Allow this old uncle to do some Maths here..

If your current monthly salary is $2500, then you need at least 60 days (taking away CPF contributions) to fatten your bank account for 5K.   However if you are given an opportunity to have 5K in lesser conditions, who am I to be condescending about it? 

Speaking for myself only..

Let me put it honestly.. old man can only come once in a few days.. I am not engeriser rabbits... cum on the tap... I need a few days to recover between each sexual encounters.  Sex is not a priority but a necessity and I prefer hugging with my AMDK.. but he prefers Beef Hor Fun...

19 hours ago, fabianc said:

I recently received an offer to enter a 'relationship' with a sugar daddy. usually wouldn't consider it, but the package is... quite attractive. wondering what to do cause I only have a week left to reply him. 

If one day u meet a prince who's in love with u But he finds out u 've offered yourself for 5k n rejects u. Do u think this deal is worth it?

Prostitution is not wrong if its done out of survival needs n not to meet your materialism. 

Gist is don't do anything u will regret n always keep your head up.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

have been propositioned 3 times in total.

my experience is a mixture of sympathy and caution, not flattery.

an ex colleague who suddenly came into success, drunk and offered a large sum.

turned him down because he was married and supposedly straight.

Reason: never shit where you eat, colleagues (ex or not) = dangerous

young uni guy, found me in app and IG. not sure whether he was horny or lonely,

but apparently rich or desperate enough to throw money for paid fun.
Reason: felt a bit suspicious, followed my gut instinct.

older gentleman - same thing, but can sense his loneliness more than horniness.

nice personality, but low confidence and no looks - rejected and very desperate

to the point of playing victim.

Reason: i feel sorry for him, but really no interest in the $$ or the sympathy sex.

Lesson: if it is paid, it is never fun - there is always a hidden price somewhere.

Amirite?

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑