Male HQ

Singaporean man threatens to open fire on LGBT in Singapore

Vometra

2 hours ago, Guest bullshit said:

crock of bullshit from the church of hate.

13417544_10153516485170064_5297154004464

Poor Rev Khong and those deceived Christians

If only they knew, Jesus lived in India for 18 years, and his coming was predicted by Gautama in the Lotus Sutra

In summary, he didn't resurrected and rose to heaven, he revitalised after 3 days in the burial hole, fled with his mother to Kashmir, till he died and was buried there

There are already documents and photos of his burial site in Kashmir

Check up youtube....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unknown_years_of_Jesus

http://www.sol.com.au/kor/7_01.htm

https://www.amazon.com/Jesus-Lived-India-Before-Crucifixion/dp/0143028294

15 years ago or so when the book was published, there were protests coming from the Church, and only 5000 copies are pubilshed 

Not sure if you still can get it

It starts with hate. Massacres like Orlando don't just come out of nowhere. Crazy people, including your kids, end up acting on hate speech even if you don't personally. Guess where the shooter got his hate from? Seddique Mateen said he was saddened by his son's actions but added: "In this month of Ramadan, the gay and lesbian issue is something that God will punish." Don't know why we can't respect each others' culture/religion without spewing hate speech. Religion doesn't teach hate. People do.

Guest Guest
14 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I think the government should monitor more closely those people who keep calling others haters. 

Ha right...calling others haters will make one hater, like calling others murderer will make one murderer..and calling others gay will make one gay.

Guest Guest

forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/bryan-lim-claimed-his-open-fire-statement-taken-out-context-5395257-2.html

Read the above link.. people .

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I think the government should monitor more closely those people who keep calling others haters. 

Shall we label them compassionate open people obeying Gods will to love all and open their hearts to all?

They chose to hate. so the description is they hate.

Guest Imperial Japan

While I don't support a mass shooting of gays in Singaporeans, I don't actually consider the comment to be too bad. The people complaining that there should be a prosecution need to look at the precedents and cultural colloquialisms involved; since he used the word "give me the permission", he has the right to say it imo.

If I said something along the lines of "I would love to have the permission to shoot all the Muslims in Europe - I fucking hate them", then I wouldn't expect it to get prosecuted for hate speech, since the topic is so political.

A problem with freedom-of-speech is that the majority can easily overpower the minority. Even among minorities, regressive groups that have big families (i.e. Muslims and Blacks) can out-compete more progressive groups who have smaller families (i.e. East Asians and Indians). 

If someone had said, "I love to have the permission to kill you." I am sure that does not register as a threat to you, and you will be willing to still hang around the person even though all he needs is a sign from heaven or hell or some spirit/authority to get the permission to do the deed. While he has the right to say it, i'm sure people who felt threatened also have the right to report him too. After all, we won't know where and when that permission will come.

Edited by nickelback

Guest 4Ren NTT

So why did he just single out Bloomberg? Why not boycott all products and services including Apple, Google, Microsoft, VISA, FaceBk, Twitter, and all the sponsors. O right, he needs FaceBk to post his hate speech.

So Apple is opening their store in Orchard Rd, is Bryan Lim gonna go there and do it? Maybe someone should write to Apple to give them a heads up. 

A man who asked for "permission to open fire" in a Facebook post on the page of a local group opposed to an annual lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) rally has apologised "for the misunderstanding" and has taken down his Facebook page and original post.

In screenshots of his post, Facebook user Bryan Lim wrote: "I apologise for the misunderstanding. My words were strong. I did not mean anyone. I meant Bloomberg and foreign intervention in local matters.

"This was taken out of context. I hope this clears the air."

In a separate comment, he added: "I did not mean physical bullets nor physical death. I mean open fire in debate and remove them from Singapore domestic matters."

His original comment was made on June 4 on the We Are Against Pink Dot Facebook page in response to a post about foreign sponsorship of Pink Dot, the annual LGBT rally.

It read: "I am a Singaporean citizen. I am an NSman. I am a father. And I swore to protect my nation. Give me the permission to open fire. I would like to see these £@€$^*s die for their causes."

Mr Bryan Lim's employer, Canon Singapore, declined comment, saying the case was under police investigation. On Monday, Canon Singapore said it does not condone violence in any form.

Some netizens claimed Mr Lim was with the Singapore Police Force, after a picture of him wearing what appeared to be a police uniform was circulated online. A police spokesman clarified that he is not a police national serviceman.

Singaporeans from the LGBT community said Mr Lim's comments - whether taken out of context or not - was a reminder of their vulnerability as a marginalised group. They expressed concern after Sunday's mass shooting at a gay club in Orlando, Florida, left 49 people dead and 53 injured.

"There has been a rise of fundamentalism in the region, even in Singapore, and it's a concern for us. I wouldn't rule out violence against the LGBT community here," said doctoral candidate Ching S. Sia, 33.

Mr Nicholas Lim, 36, founder of LGBT online community GLBT Voices Singapore, said: "I don't see this happening in the near future and firearms here are rare, but what if someone decides to take a knife and go out to a gay bar? I think people need to realise it's one thing to have strong personal beliefs and another to share thoughts of violence online."

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/spore-netizen-apologises-over-open-fire-comment

Say something liao than say sorry?? WTF.

Will you be my valentine's? :D

Guest guest

OPPORTUNISTIC LAWRENCE KHONG, LEADER OF WEAR WHITE CAMPAIGN SAYS "PRAY FOR ORLANDO"

Submitted by farhan on Thu, 16/06/2016 - 10:28am

opportunistic_lawrence_khong_fcbc_wear_w

Facebook post by Ivan Heng>

Sorry but you don't get to pray for us Lawrence Khong. Your systematic hate campaign against the the LGBT Community in Singapore is well documented and disqualifies you from doing so.

Apart from your persistent sermons from the pulpit, we remember how you ambushed Mr Goh Chok Tong in 2013, demanding that his government defended S377a. In 2014, you published an astroturfing guide on how to retain S377a, a leaked seven-page document teaching people how to write to Ministers to keep Section 377A. This was was followed in 2015 by your collaborating with the We Will Wear White Campaign, which you proudly made your own in 2016.

How opportunistic of you to claim now that you are praying for Orlando!? If you are recanting, we need an apology. If not, your hypocrisy makes us want to vomit!!

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.comhttp://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/opportunistic-lawrence-khong-leader-wear-white-campaign-says-pray-orlando?v
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

1 hour ago, Vometra said:

Typical xtian hypocrite.

13433073_1042993612423313_54943715687182

The paragraph "He has apologized. . . . As Singaporeans, let us learn to be gracious by forgiving others, because everyone make mistakes." Makes me wonder, if Bryan Lim one day decided to "open fire" on Ms. Ho and her family, got the permission and finished the act THEN he apologize for it. The main question then will she forgive him by then because everyone makes mistakes?

As mentioned in my earlier post, this is typical hushed up technique when the people in power try to play down LGBT issue, especially on the paragraph "The First Impression..... sown in the hearts of lesbian,gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community".

I hope this Ms. Ho was compelled to write the article otherwise I questioned her mental capacity of her ability to make a difference between a violent threat to entire community rather than just "mistake to certain community.

Edited by kenny7

Also the shifting blame tricks on the paragraph "Mr. Lim Certainly should have exercised self restraint in his words and actions, but it is intolerant of the LGBT community to dig out his personal details and exert pressure on his livelihood".

1. So now she shift the blame to LGBT community that's why this Lim dude try to "open fire"?

2. Get the stories straight Ms. Ho, which event occurs first?

3. Whether it happens before or after Orlando shooting has no relevance to whether Lim dude just make mistakes, given that there were other similar incident that were prevented (crazies think alike)

4. Remember Ms. Ho, one day when Lim decides to open fire, there will be casualties outside the community you try to shift blame to.

5. Ms. Ho, you are not homophobe, naw, you do not even have mental capacity to tell the difference what is wrong or right.

Guest Wonderer
1 hour ago, kenny7 said:

Here we have Bryan Lim with "permission to open fire" and "die for their cause".

Back in 2015, we have "Killing the competition", http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3208208/Police-foil-plot-carry-mass-shooting-Pok-mon-World-Championships-gunmen-boast-plans-social-media.html

De Ja Vu much?

Oh? Explain your sense of deja vu.

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, Vometra said:

Typical xtian hypocrite.

"Bryan Lim's comment was flamed out of context."

because bryan still has not provided a convincing reason why the comment was "out of context"

Guest Unbelievable!
5 hours ago, Vometra said:

Typical xtian hypocrite.

This Ho idiot stated that she ‘disagrees that the gay community was likely targetted in the Orlando massacre’. Is she for real? A gunman went into a gay club and massacred the gay clientele in there and yet she disagrees that they were not targeted? 

Well either she is stupid or she is really stupid! Ho, if you are reading this, you seriously ought to get your brains examined if you have one!!!

Guest guest

A friend just told me that Bryan attends Lawrence Khong's church. I honestly couldn't verify this, but if it's true, it will explain Khong's sudden, profuse and very conciliatory proclaimations of his love for the LGBT community. No doubt a calculated move to avoid joining his protégé in ISD.

Guest Fuwar
15 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

A friend just told me that Bryan attends Lawrence Khong's church. I honestly couldn't verify this, but if it's true, it will explain Khong's sudden, profuse and very conciliatory proclaimations of his love for the LGBT community. No doubt a calculated move to avoid joining his protégé in ISD.

I guess he doesn't want to be locked up in a room with another guy and commit the unforgivable sin.

Guest Laurina Khong
1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

I hope he'll follow Bruce Jenner's footsteps. Come out as transgender, then come out as gay. One step at a time. 慢慢来。Baby steps....

Which straight forum got those people that support the would be mass murderer? i wanna talk there without registering at any site. Maybe use my fb account to do the posting. I wanna scold murderer supporter lol

30 minutes ago, Guest soshocked said:

I'm shocked that Christians don't get as much abuse as Muslims.

Christians dont have ISIS group therefore lesser abuse

Guest abusive
27 minutes ago, yoyo74 said:

While this isn't exactly anywhere near the Islamic jihadism espoused by Muslims, there are a few succession movements which espouse ideological inspiration from Christianity, such as the IRA in Northern Ireland UK, with the conflict falling heavily along protestant/catholic lines. While the Northern Ireland conflict is purely political, and about whether Northern Ireland should be part of Ireland or the UK, the conflict always has these undertones of the Catholic Irish vs Protestant Brits.

I'm not saying they are the same, but it's not as if Christianity wasn't tainted by abusive groups. South Korea vs North Korea was at one point incredibly Christian.

Guest More than enough hate
30 minutes ago, yoyo74 said:

They have FCBC, COOS, Focus On The Family, Exodus International, Westborough Baptist Church and the Vatican.

Guest Les Republicans
12 minutes ago, Guest More than enough hate said:

They have FCBC, COOS, Focus On The Family, Exodus International, Westborough Baptist Church and the Vatican.

The Republicans would probably intervene in a crusade-style mission too.

It's only several Hindu/Buddhist/Asian countries that have stayed self-defense, such as Nepal and Japan.

That apology was not even an apology when he still give excuses that the open fire is not use guns to open fire. He just practically pull out the open fire word and give lame excuses. We should be reading the whole sentences and it definately meaning to use guns to shoot to kill. Gays are not retard dont try to bluff us!!!

On 20/06/2016 at 9:10 PM, Guest Mad said:

My anger is now not about what Brian Lim's said, but both his employer and the police are not taking actions send a wrong message that LGBT can be bullied and get away with it, and that makes me mad.

Until now still very little info on who this Bryan Lim is e.g. is Bryan really spelt with y or i?  :ph34r:

Guest ShortTermMemory
6 minutes ago, azimuth said:

I won't be surprised if this case will eventually be buried under the ashes. :)

People will eventually forget when keep one's mouth shut.

“It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt”

Mark Twain

Guest Fuwar
On 22 June 2016 at 11:39 AM, azimuth said:

I won't be surprised if this case will eventually be buried under the ashes. :)

Well, we are not so important for unity and harmony in Singapore to be honest. In fact, there are those among us that thinks we should be ignored (as can be seen in this thread). Live and let live. Pay taxes, do our job, keep our mouth shut and don't stir shit. That is how we should progress really.

On 6/26/2016 at 0:23 PM, Guest Fuwar said:

Well, we are not so important for unity and harmony in Singapore to be honest. In fact, there are those among us that thinks we should be ignored (as can be seen in this thread). Live and let live. Pay taxes, do our job, keep our mouth shut and don't stir shit. That is how we should progress really.

If we have to pay taxes and do our part in contributing to society, then we should have our say too.

We shouldn't keep quiet just because others might find it offensive that we are fighting for our rights.

Fighting for our rights doesn't mean taking the rights away from others, so why should we keep quiet. 

If you are a tax payer, you should be accorded the same rights and protection as everyone else.

On 6/26/2016 at 0:23 PM, Guest Fuwar said:

Pay taxes, do our job, keep our mouth shut and don't stir shit. That is how we should progress really.

This is not progress lah. This is just 苟且偷生.

If everyone does that, women would still be unable to vote and blacks would still be sitting at the back of the bus.

Gays in the West, and to a certain extent in more developed Asian economies like HK, TW and even China and India. have gotten so far is because some brave souls stuck out their necks and risked their lives to make a point and fight for their rights. One can enjoy saunas and pinkdots and no police entrapment is because of these people; dun besmirch their efforts while you enjoy yourself.

It never fails to amuse me when some over-educated woman criticized feminists for being too confrontational. Hello, the reason you can get an education is because of these feminists of the past.

Edited by Vometra

• Guest locked this topic