Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

On 6/4/2017 at 2:42 PM, share said:

Umm... why do you say the sperm cums from the gay?

Not from the straight?

You mean you can see sperm in the yellow onsen pool (which pool)?
Shouting only attract more stare on him no? Aren't he given the towel to cover up if he don't wanna to be seen? Or he can go other spa where he don't have to be naked (shorts provided).

I beg your pardon? The guy who shot his load in the Noboribetsu pool was being given an underwater handjob by another guy ma. The sauna case was cause someone inside kept staring at another younger looking person's crotch for too long till the victim felt uncomfortable. I duno the victim personally though.

Onsen etiquette is appreciated especially when it's crowded , pls refrain from lying on the seat in the steamroom, close the sliding door after you exited for drinks or to the locker, or talking too loudly with ur frens . Happy onsen everyone . Anyone going this evening ? Looking to pair up for 1for1 . Msg me thanks 

Got to know from the staffs that these sorts of hanky panky is quite prevalent and they have alot of complaints about these.

Actually have a friend's husband had an incident. He was in the steam room or sauna with his son where two uncles (old fat kind) found him hot (he is*) and jerked off in front of him while staring. 

Luckily his son wasn't facing them when they did the deed and he quickly vacated the area.

Should be given a warning letter or something from the Gm for putting irrelevant info or obviously misleading info. 

Ignoring him is kind of like acceptance? That his behaviour is accepted and allowed and ok to be continued. 

11 hours ago, earth_tone said:

Frustrating. I know. Maybe have we ever consider just ignoring, and not feed the troll. 

On 6/6/2017 at 8:37 AM, eerroorr said:

Imagine there are 3 "charging bulls"  all having different accounts. When I am reading these forum to get more information about the place or venue, I need to sift through all these untrue account, experience and information. 

There was once where charging bull posted there was open showers at punggol safra and invited people to check it out. I went there personally and it was closed cubicle shower instead. It's a total waste of my time. 

Perhaps we can tolerate 1 charging bull and let it pass. But if more were to appear of different names, then this will just bcome a say whatever you want place of no value and meaning. 

the Punggol Safra Open Showers are open only if you open your shower doors..........LOL.

Edited by chargingbull
On 6/6/2017 at 2:35 PM, ReActiVate said:

Onsen etiquette is appreciated especially when it's crowded , pls refrain from lying on the seat in the steamroom, close the sliding door after you exited for drinks or to the locker, or talking too loudly with ur frens . Happy onsen everyone . Anyone going this evening ? Looking to pair up for 1for1 . Msg me thanks 

Edited by chargingbull
On 6/7/2017 at 6:15 PM, cookies74 said:

I think chargingbull can be quite annoying here. What's with the post about warts in an onsen topic? It's completely irrelevant, and needless to say, some of the things he said...

There is a right time and place for everything you know?

Edited by chargingbull
3 minutes ago, chargingbull said:

Spotted a guy with Anal Warts once in the Steam Room...

the Swollen A-Hole really looked like an AWFUL Cauliflower.....

..................so.............

if you have Warts please dont come spread in the Steamroom.

wah u can see one in the misty steam room. 

On 6/5/2017 at 1:24 AM, earth_tone said:

U don't need to be very smart to not believe in fairy tales. Do I need to be there 24/7? Not really, cos my brain is functional at all time.

"facts are facts"? So, since you already endorsed that it's a fact, I am not interested to argue with you of your equally sex-sensed abilities to see things.

once upon a time, not too long ago...

Edited by chargingbull
3 minutes ago, chargingbull said:

YES, YOU'RE RIGHT !!!

THIS ARTICLE IS REALLY AN EYE OPENER !!!!

‘Onsen’: know what you’re getting into

Most hot springs said to recycle water; some over-chlorinate, carry disease

by Tomoko Otake

Another big labeling scam is unraveling, and this time it’s not over beef or milk but the nation’s biggest tourist draw: “onsen” hot springs.

The scandal started at Shirahone Onsen, nestled in the mountains of Nagano Prefecture and popular for its “secret water,” which has a milky white hue.

It was revealed in mid-July that officials running a municipal open-air spa and two other inns in the area had added water extracts from Kusatsu, another onsen enclave in Gunma Prefecture, to create that hue.

Earlier this week, news broke that at least six of the 56 inns at Ikaho Onsen, another big-name spa town in Gunma, had used tap water in their hot spring baths.

Minakami Onsen and Yabuzuka Onsen, both in Gunma, have since followed suit, admitting some of their hot spring facilities used tap water.

The revelations shocked many Japanese, who at times fork out 20,000 yen or more for a night’s stay at a countryside inn, whose biggest attraction is often its onsen.

For centuries, people have made pilgrimages to onsen towns, believing the mixture of minerals contained in the water, which differs from place to place, would cure or ease ailments, including rheumatism and skin troubles.

But experts say the recent revelations are only part of the problem afflicting the onsen industry.

Legal loopholes and slow government action have long allowed a handful of corrupt onsen inn managers to deceive consumers, they say.

Onsen inns are also increasingly chlorinating their bath water to kill germs, a move some experts say may be harmful to health.

Tadanori Matsuda, professor of onsen studies at Sapporo International University and author of a provocatively titled book, “Kore Wa Onsen Dewa Nai” (“This Is Not Onsen”), said therapeutic effects can no longer be expected at many hot spring resorts. The Hot Spring Law, enacted in 1948, is the major culprit, he said.

The law stipulates that a water fountainhead can be accredited as an onsen if it contains at least one of 19 designated chemical elements, including radon and metabolic acid, or — the controversial clause — if the water is simply 25 degrees or warmer.

That means that anyone who digs underground and finds warm water can declare it an onsen, even when it doesn’t contain any of the 19 minerals said to have a medicinal effect.

Onsen certificates posted at bathhouses, usually in changing rooms, also refer only to the condition of the wellspring, not the actual water in the baths. In other words, even if a certificate is genuine, the water might not be what is claimed.

The reasoning behind the 25 degree-rule is weak.

The Environmental Ministry, which has jurisdictions over the hot spring law, said there are “two vague theories” on how this clause was introduced, and neither make much sense.

According to ministry official Yasushi Nakajima, one of the theories is that the government studied similar laws in Germany when working on the hot spring bill. The German hot spring law then defined a hot spring as one containing water at 20 degrees or warmer, which is 5 degrees higher than the average annual temperature there.

The other theory is that when Japan tried to create the law, there had already been lots of inns and drop-in bathhouses operating around the country, and the government had to come up with a definition loose enough to include all the existing facilities, Nakajima said.

Nakajima said the ministry has no immediate plan to revise the 25-degree rule, partly because “the social ramifications of such a move would be enormous.”

He said the recent spate of frauds, however unethical, do not violate the hot spring law because there are no provisions dealing with deceptive signs at bathhouses.

People hoping for a genuine onsen experience have little way of knowing a true onsen from an impostor.

Onsen facilities, both inns with hot spring baths and “tachiyori-yu” types that have no accommodations but are open to all visitors, have almost doubled in the last 40 years, from 11,907 in fiscal 1963 to 22,127 in fiscal 2002.

Matsuda attributes the rise to the 100 million yen “hometown revitalization” subsidies the government handed out to each municipality in the late 1980s.

With the money, many towns set up public onsen baths to lure tourists.

Matsuda said these newly explored hot springs often recycle their water, because, unlike traditional hot spring resorts where water spews from the ground naturally, these facilities artificially pump water from underground. The volume of water is often not enough to fill the bath tubs constantly, in which case the same water is used over and over.

Matsuda estimates that 70 percent of the nation’s hot springs now use recycled water, and some keep the same water in the baths for as long as a month.

In summer 2002, seven people died after contracting Legionnaires’ disease in an onsen bathhouse in Hyuga, Miyazaki Prefecture.

Public health centers nationwide have since advocated use of chlorine at all onsen facilities, a move that Matsuda says is unnecessary at water-rich — and therefore not recycled — well-cleaned bathhouses.

While research on the harms posed by chlorine is scarce, it is believed to be a potential cause of atopic dermatitis and other allergies, Matsuda said. Chlorine also contains cancer-causing trihalomethane, he said.

Consumers have been kept in the dark about these problems.

Hiroyuki Sasaki, a 35-year-old Saitama resident whose love of hot springs has led him to create a Web site on “kakenagashi” (not-recycled) onsen, said he couldn’t find information about the quality of bath water in any travel brochures.

Sasaki sent e-mails to more than 300 onsen inns, asking for the amount of water per minute that flows out of the fountains, whether the hot springs are natural or artificially pumped and if the inns use recycled water.

He said he stopped listing some of the inns on his site in July after suspecting that some had lied in their responses.

“I’m not saying don’t use recycled water,” Sasaki said. “There are many attractions at inns other than baths (including meals and ambience), so if their quality of onsen is not great, they should just promote other features.

“All I’m saying is tell me the truth.”

How can people avoid being ripped off? Matsuda offers the following tips:

Be sure to call up the inn before making a reservation and ask whether the baths there use “kakenagashi” water.

Ask whether the inn cleans the baths every day. If the manager gives you a vague response, saying “Yes, we clean the place,” ask whether the inn cleans the baths by pulling the plug and replacing the water each day.

Try different people. Matsuda recommends calling three times — once in the morning, another time in the afternoon and again the next day — to confirm the information.

Sounds too persistent? In the absence of authorities taking any action, you are the only judge of whether you are getting value for your money.

2004 article and sg has no natural spring except sembawang camp.

4 hours ago, ReActiVate said:

I think the 1 for 1 promo only from Mom-Thursday leh , better call them to check before going down. 

For Non-Member is Tue - Thu (7pm - 11pm)

For Member is Mon - Thu (Whole Day)

this expired at 30June 2017

Pricing is about $41Nett

Feel free to follow me at Instagram 😘

9 hours ago, juzabishanguy said:

Ehh..just so your know hor...only Yunomori Bangkok apparently uses water from one of Thailands natural spring. In Sg...sorry...but i don't think its natural spring water. U might wanna try asking counter reception staff though lol.

You're right. I think what YunoSg uses is water technology.