Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

7 minutes ago, CharlieB said:

2 ppl in action only. 

Steam

..........it's normal lah........

they were in the corner couple seat right ??

happens all the time.......

no big deal....

On 7/7/2017 at 6:33 PM, chargingbull said:

...............errh....

referrring to the benches at the cold pool or the sauna ??

I think the cold pool lor. Unless I read wrongly.

2 hours ago, gymmer17 said:

It was interesting today around 3 plus 4! Quiet but steamy.....

meaning 

3 fit plus 4 chubs

3 chubs plus 4 fit

3 body builders plus 4 chubs

3 body builders plus 3 fit

3 chubs plus 4 body builders............

which combination in the steamy ??

LOL !!!

On 10/07/2017 at 1:09 PM, Counting Stars said:

There's no 1 for 1 at 7pm. Now it's 50% off for public from 10am to 3pm Tue to Thur. 

Apparently this promotion is not just for member as I paid half price yesterday. The reception very nice and asked me to keep my coupon for future visits after 3pm.

BTW, it was surprisingly crowded at 2pm+ yesterday! I chose the time to go thinking it will be quite empty but end up with a big group of blatant cruisers. Seriously....what's the point even paying half price just sticking around the steam room and not able to get off? Won't a gay sauna make more practical sense? You guys all look rather decent and sure able to find action there...so what's the point....just enjoying the sexual tension in the air....thrill of not being caught?

Anyway....live and let live.....I close my eyes and enjoy my hot and cold water...I just hope this establishment can continue to survive and welcome people like me who truly appreciates a good "onsen" experience.

1 hour ago, Salt&Pepper said:

Apparently this promotion is not just for member as I paid half price yesterday. The reception very nice and asked me to keep my coupon for future visits after 3pm.

BTW, it was surprisingly crowded at 2pm+ yesterday! I chose the time to go thinking it will be quite empty but end up with a big group of blatant cruisers. Seriously....what's the point even paying half price just sticking around the steam room and not able to get off? Won't a gay sauna make more practical sense? You guys all look rather decent and sure able to find action there...so what's the point....just enjoying the sexual tension in the air....thrill of not being caught?

Anyway....live and let live.....I close my eyes and enjoy my hot and cold water...I just hope this establishment can continue to survive and welcome people like me who truly appreciates a good "onsen" experience.

So fun the chasers, 

All ended up making birds nest soup in the silk onsen....

Everyone shooting their silk......

Like spider men.

2 hours ago, Salt&Pepper said:

Neh..they play 'follow the leader' and go here and there lo..in out in out of the sauna and steamroom without staying in each for less than 2mins...some worst..sauna..peep from outside and try to see if any yandaos hiding in the blind spot....steamroom same...open door come in survey and walk out...they shld just go gay sauna...indeed...

3 hours ago, boyishfit22 said:

It was somehow quieter than before when i visited here ytd .. perhaps due to one of the pool under maintenance :o 

Not that quiet, but at least it's easy to find space in the pool and the seat.

2 hours ago, Salt&Pepper said:

For member:

- 50% off for whole of July from 10am to 3pm, Mon to Thu (except PH)

- 1-for-1 till end of year from 7pm, Mon to Thu (except PH)

For non-member:

- 50% off for whole of July from 10am to 3pm, Tue to Thu (except PH)

So ya, there is promo even for non-members generally on weekdays morning/early afternoon.