Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

16 minutes ago, lilzack21 said:

Finally went there. No regrets, enjoyed myself thoroughly. Thanks to the ppl who made it possible 

How possible? Elaborate please ~

On 7/19/2017 at 10:57 PM, berg said:

Thinking of going next Wednesday 26 July , any guys wanna go together? Non member, first timer. Need guidance. Any age 18-29 going? 

Hahaha..no need guidance one la...put ur shoes in the SHOE number locker, take the key give to cashier..follow the given PERSONAL locker gadget number to your locker (tap gadget onto handle)...just stick all ur barang barang (handphones etc) in the locker including the big towel (make sure locker is securely locked before u go to onsen)...go into the onsen shower area fully naked with only the small towel..bathe n scrub n shampoo there finish liao den u can start off with soda bath....den jet bath....(bubble pool out of order)...silk bath and onsen bath....alternate between hot and the cold pool for maximum invigoration.

51 minutes ago, jimjames said:

may I know how to get there by MRT?which station to get down?how far to walk and any landmarks to look for?

Come out from Stadium MRT station on the Circle Line, take the east escalator and come out you should see the Kallang Wave building I think, go inside, there's plenty of shopping and eateries, walk all the way the the other end of the NTUC supermarket, take the escalator up on the second floor! Look for sign board for guidance! 

20 hours ago, gstringuy26 said:

Come out from Stadium MRT station on the Circle Line, take the east escalator and come out you should see the Kallang Wave building I think, go inside, there's plenty of shopping and eateries, walk all the way the the other end of the NTUC supermarket, take the escalator up on the second floor! Look for sign board for guidance! 

thank you for your directory :)

5 minutes ago, Counting Stars said:

Mon only for members. For non members it's tue to Thur 10am to 3 pm Entry. 

This thur will be the last day for non members since the promotion ends next Mon 31 July 

Thank you so much. Owe u one.