Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

12 hours ago, juzabishanguy said:

For those who shave pubes...did ur notice ur hair ummmm growing back very soon after onsen...macham d heat makes it grow faster or

something....

Didn't think of this till you mention it... yes the pubes seem to grow back faster after onsen. 

On a side note, considering not shaving anymore as I get some curious stares sometimes. Kinda uncomfortable-ish. 

3 hours ago, Tstumble769 said:

Didn't think of this till you mention it... yes the pubes seem to grow back faster after onsen. 

On a side note, considering not shaving anymore as I get some curious stares sometimes. Kinda uncomfortable-ish. 

Maybe they staring cos yours is big? At any rate ive seen folks with not very big size dicks also walking around here and there indifferently. But whichever makes you feel comfortable bah. 

6 hours ago, juzabishanguy said:

Maybe they staring cos yours is big? At any rate ive seen folks with not very big size dicks also walking around here and there indifferently. But whichever makes you feel comfortable bah. 

Guess most important is to go there and relax - not to care what others think. :) 

6 hours ago, juzabishanguy said:

I duno if im the only one...but i think i absorb heat from the onsen like a sponge absorbing water, to a point that even at night when sleeping also feel this heat. Then have to get rid of my blankets n power up the a/c or fan.

Do you use the cold pool? Personally I feel it does a great job to 'balance' the heat after soaking in all the warm pools. 

On 27/07/2017 at 9:11 AM, juzabishanguy said:

Depends....now also duno how often they change water le...

Best thing u can do is shower / rinse off after every pool use thoroughly liao...

Water is now changed only once a week:

https://www.ntuc.org.sg/wps/portal/up2/home/news/article/articledetails?WCM_GLOBAL_CONTEXT=/Content_Library/ntuc/home/working for u/cd00a01a-3697-4f0b-a0a5-51eecded3533

Question to ask them is on which day is it changed.

8 hours ago, Tstumble769 said:

Guess most important is to go there and relax - not to care what others think. :) 

Do you use the cold pool? Personally I feel it does a great job to 'balance' the heat after soaking in all the warm pools. 

I usually alternate and even shower at the shower area with 'non-hot' water...but its when sleeping that can feel...internal body heat radiating liddat...

2 hours ago, juzabishanguy said:

I usually alternate and even shower at the shower area with 'non-hot' water...but its when sleeping that can feel...internal body heat radiating liddat...

Actually my buddy experience something similar to you. His skin gets very hot even after soaking in the cold pool and takes quite long to get rid of the 'internal heat'. So he usually soak shorter periods. 

Personally I get hot but I cool down very fast. Haha

Whatever the case, I think need stay hydrated and know when to rest. 

5 hours ago, juzabishanguy said:

Onsen is supposed to warm your body for long period of time... its not really suitable for singapore weather but i agree with take shorter soaking time... you can go to the rest area to slowly cool down before going home..

On 27/07/2017 at 9:37 PM, Tstumble769 said:

I like it when people look at my cock...

And yea. Even for waxed hair, the hair grew faster... sian

I'm still gonna wax my body.. so it will be smooth when the guys touch my body in the silk bath or onsen bath..

Btw.. I find that the onsen bath seems to get a lot darker than before.. that Nice.

25 minutes ago, boyboy90 said:

That small boy who keeps shuttling in and out of the steam room and sauna, and peeking in to see who is inside before going in, has to stop. U don't see him entering the bath at all and he is clearly cruising. 

well,

then the solution is to catch him, give him a good exhausting wank and he will stop after he gets satisfied.......

tuesday,

Stocky group & muscle session today.......

Group edging......

mutual salt body rub.......

joiners welcome.....

All on off day today......

Edited by chargingbull