Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

Was there for the first time last Wednesday from 11 to 1pm with a friend of mine. As I've been to those in Japan so not much of a shock... in fact it was cleaner albeit smaller than those establishments overseas. Overall it was a good stay but will probably visit if there is a similar promo. Did changed into robe and took some rest at the lounge area too...

To the guy who keep alternate wet and dry sauna with a nice tattoo on your right leg, wanted to say hi but a bit shy haha.. 

Crowd was manageable at those hours.. probbaly about 10-12 pax including few angmos. 

15 minutes ago, remymartin said:

How's the crowd and action these days here?

This is a onsen where people from all places come to relax. Please do not assume and be reminded that the fun factor is risky and can get caught . Good luck though ~

Japanese Standards.

International Customers.

International Dollars for the establishment to earn.

International Standards of Behavior.

you can go Str8 here if you want,

dont always have to be like that..........................

Edited by chargingbull
11 hours ago, Kimochi said:

This is a onsen where people from all places come to relax. Please do not assume and be reminded that the fun factor is risky and can get caught . Good luck though ~

Agree. Saw 3 reminder signage at prominent corners - shower area, sauna and steam room.

Life is like a river flowing into the sea, Love Life.

Love, Joy and Peace.

14 minutes ago, gardersecret said:

agreed, i just came back from japan and enjoyed my first onsen experience. quite relaxing..

tot of trying the one here, but it feels so.. "scary" 

Totally. Its fine if things happen but it should just stay there instead of bragging, field reports and what not, which who knows some of it are unreal and purely fantasies.

Dont see a purpose to do this to a proper establishment. 

2 hours ago, Puppy Eyes said:

Exactly. Same old faces that do the same old routine walking in and out of sauna / steam room every few minutes to look for fun. It’s getting old 

Interesting isnt it. Why dont just get to gay sauna and let people have some peace there lol. It might just smear the names of gays (not saying how holy we are la lol) 

On 11/5/2018 at 12:57 AM, gardersecret said:

agreed, i just came back from japan and enjoyed my first onsen experience. quite relaxing..

tot of trying the one here, but it feels so.. "scary" 

If u are not bad looking, prepared to be 'followed' by certain folk and 'scanned' by hungry eyes...and maybe even touched by the um...overly horny folks..

3 hours ago, juzabishanguy said:

If u are not bad looking, prepared to be 'followed' by certain folk and 'scanned' by hungry eyes...and maybe even touched by the um...overly horny folks..

Once I went and then this guy blatantly touched me in the sauna room. Lol he's not my type so I didn't even look at him. So I was surprised someone suddenly touched me. when I inched away, he kept wanting to go closer n touch me. It's quite scary :/

When it comes to Guest accounts in BW, it is always best to take their words with a pinch of salt or to ignore them. 

On 11/9/2018 at 2:33 AM, XgymX said:

Do you guys realise that the silk pool is not as milky as before? 

More difficult to hanky panky in it now?

Yup not as silky as before but still cannot see thru. Hope onsen is not trying to cut cost. 1st the salt now the milk...:blink:
Hanky panky not too difficult. Happens in the clear water pool too